Lisa Marie on Good Morning America

Re: Lisa Marie on Good Morning America on feb 1./speaking 'bout Michael

To say that she was talking about him that way because she was bitter is just BS. How many times have we seen a couple break up under horrible circumstances and you never saw the ex act the way she acted. Did Tiger Woods ex go around calling him everything but a child of God? Did Mel Gibson's ex trash him? No in fact she defended him. Lisa Marie went from saying she wished Michael nothing but the best in life to saying the most awful things about Michael in a matter of a few years. I remember a reporter saying why is she talking now the guy next to her said well she has a CD to promote that is why. So some want to forgive Lisa for saying what she said about him because she has had a change of heart because he died. That is not a change of heart that is guilt. Lisa did not have a kind word for Michael until June 25 2009 had Michael still been here she would have still been running her face. Something I find kind of odd how is it that Lisa is allowed to go see Michael's grave but Debbie isn't? At least she was not the last time I saw PICS of her there she did not go in or she couldn't

Something I find kind of odd how is it that Lisa is allowed to go see Michael's grave but Debbie isn't? At least she was not the last time I saw PICS of her there she did not go in or she couldn't

Off Topic

Fans who met Debbie at Forest Lawn on March 2010 wrote in FB that Debbie told them she visited Michael's grave "privatly" before that day ..
Obviously Debbie had no time to tell us on her blog . She doesn't need "publicity"

Last edited:

Like many of you I wonder why did she wait to talk so fondly of him till after his death. I just dont understand it. Then again maybe his death made her realise like she said that he did love her.

I had a feeling that Lisa would be asked about Michael since she was married to him

If she has honeymoon clothes of her marriage to Michael, then she should have honeymoon clothes of her honeymoon with the other husbands as well. That will show she is not using Michael's star quality to gain interest about this show. Now that the Elvis fortune is on the decline, I guess Michael comes in handy to use again.

But the MJ part isn't being publicized to sell this exhibit.

Personally, I think it's kinda funny that MJ's apart of the exhibit because MJ is the dirty little secret Elvis fans so so so want to forget. They absolutely hate that Lisa is being positive towards him.

But the MJ part isn't being publicized to sell this exhibit.

Personally, I think it's kinda funny that MJ's apart of the exhibit because MJ is the dirty little secret Elvis fans so so so want to forget. They absolutely hate that Lisa is being positive towards him.

True. Elvis fans even insult Lisa on some Elvis boards since she did the OPrah interview. They can't stand the image of a black King . f...... the daughter of Elvis Presley.

Well done Mike! :lol:

My god, the woman just uttered two sentences and you all are still going on and on about it rehasing things she's said in the past we all know she said, big f-ing deal! What was said was said, and it's clear LMP is paying for it now, I wouldn't want to be in her position given how her mistakes are so public, she doesn't need MJ fans to remind her, she lives with it everyday I'm sure.

However, nobody, not even the Arvisos, the Chandlers or even Dr. Murray get this much hatred, and you all can pretend up and down it's not jealousy but it is because the constant yapping about this broad is astounding. You people are an angry bunch and it appears you need to re-evaluate your own lives instead of judging other people on matters for which you only know a sliver of truth. Get over yourselves!

True. Elvis fans even insult Lisa on some Elvis boards since she did the OPrah interview. They can't stand the image of a black King . f...... the daughter of Elvis Presley.

Well done Mike! :lol:
sadly it's true. since becoming a MJ fan i don't get why Elvis fans feel the need to bash MJ and why MJ fans feel the need to bash Elvis. i remember when she did the Oprah interview i felt sorry for her since she got it from both sides. and the bashing go beyond her. i've abandoned MANY Elvis groups and forums because the constant MJ bashing. on Elvis' birthday i joined a chat as i always do. we usually have fun, gather and talk while lighting candles and play music. i love it. but this year, we got into a discusion and they started calling MJ names....... i was in tears. i excused myself and got out of the chat. august is around the corner and not being in Memphis for the 35th anniversary is hard on me. it will get lonely and sad but i will not join any online Elvis chat/forum..... i just can't stand them calling my angle names

I’m no more jealous of Lisa then I am of Chandler, Murray and all the other low-life’s who hurt and dragged Michael’s name through the mud. MJ kicked Lisa to the curb so there is nothing to be jealous of her about. I have zero respect for Lisa and have no idea why her fans always bring up the jealousy BS when ever her hatred toward Michael is called out. Her only claim to fame is her father. Many of MJ’s fans would appreciate it if Mrs. Lockwood would STFU about MJ and stick to her father. That is the bottom line to this story.

Last edited:

"We are Germans. We are Armenians. French, Italian, Russian, American, Asian, African... many other nationalities. We are Christians, Jewish, Muslim and Hindu. We are black, we are white. We are a community of some many differences, so complex and yet so simple. We do not need to have war."MJ

Victory22;3595783 said:
I’m no more jealous of Lisa then I am of Chandler, Murray and all the other low-life’s who hurt and dragged Michael’s name through the mud. MJ kicked Lisa to the curb so there is nothing to be jealous of her about. I have zero respect for Lisa and have no idea why her fans always bring up the jealousy BS when ever her hatred toward Michael is called out. Her only claim to fame is her father. Many of MJ’s fans would appreciate it if Mrs. Lockwood would STFU about MJ and stick to her father. That is the bottom line to this story.

The simple fact that you put Lisa Marie Presley in the same company as the Chandlers, Murray and the Arvisos proves you lack any sort of proper perspective. She was married to MJ, she will forever be tied to him just like her father, so deal with it!

My god, the woman just uttered two sentences and you all are still going on and on about it rehasing things she's said in the past we all know she said, big f-ing deal! What was said was said, and it's clear LMP is paying for it now, I wouldn't want to be in her position given how her mistakes are so public, she doesn't need MJ fans to remind her, she lives with it everyday I'm sure.

However, nobody, not even the Arvisos, the Chandlers or even Dr. Murray get this much hatred, and you all can pretend up and down it's not jealousy but it is because the constant yapping about this broad is astounding. You people are an angry bunch and it appears you need to re-evaluate your own lives instead of judging other people on matters for which you only know a sliver of truth. Get over yourselves!

But what I still don't like is how she keeps comparing Michael's death to Elvis' death. Besides the fact that they were both young and famous when they died I don't see how their deaths were that similar. Michael's death was rules a homocide, and he was not addicted as you can't get addicted to propofol. The only drugs found in his system were the ones administered by Murray. You alscan't get high on propofol, so I don't like it when she portrays him as some junkie. I don't like it when anyone does that, including some of his relatives, I think it's tarnashing his legacy.

MJ kicked Lisa to the curb so there is nothing to be jealous of her about. I have zero respect for Lisa and have no idea why her fans always bring up the jealousy BS when ever her hatred toward Michael is called out.

It's a long story but let me say this first , I honestly would rather be jealous of Diana Ross , Elizabeth Taylor and Princess Diana because I've never heard Michael speak highly about any lady more than them beside his mother !!

Lisa Marie's fans bring up the jealousy "card" because they believe that Michael was ONLY able to share his heart with Lisa and most of them think she was the one who made him heterosexual "at least to them" . Michael was lost without her blah blah blah so that's why the first thing comes to their mind is "jealousy" :smh:

So girl we should ignore and excuse their "fantasy" minds :lol:

It's a long story but let me say this first , I honestly would rather be jealous of Diana Ross , Elizabeth Taylor and Princess Diana because I've never heard Michael speak highly about any lady more than them beside his mother !!

Lisa Marie's fans bring up the jealousy "card" because they believe that Michael was ONLY able to share his heart with Lisa and most of them think she was the one who made him heterosexual "at least to them" . Michael was lost without her blah blah blah so that's why the first thing comes to their mind is "jealousy" :smh:

Lisa fans? SMH... this has nothing to do with being a fan of Lisa Marie Presley. LOL! Dense much?

The simple fact that you put Lisa Marie Presley in the same company as the Chandlers, Murray and the Arvisos proves you lack any sort of proper perspective. She was married to MJ, she will forever be tied to him just like her father, so deal with it!

But others have ties to MJ as well, I mean Diana Ross was even in his will (and was probably the love of his life), so that's not the issue fans have with her. I know Lisa has ties to MJ, but so does Debbie and hers are probably stronger since they share kids.
I just don't like all the drug addiction talk and the fact that she called Prince a retallatory act doesn't sit well with me either.

Some of you stan for Lisa Marie and ask fans to respect and forgive her while you "at the same time" bash and insult Diana Ross , Debbie Rowe , Latoya and some members of his family .. Hypocrisy, much?

And yes , she she will forever be tied to Michael as one of those people who betrayed him !!!

LOL I agree

MOD NOTE:

You guys really need to reign it back in a bit. There is no reason to resort to calling people dense or disrespecting a fellow member if they are favourable to Lisa. There is absolutely no reason you all can't disagree while still being courteous.

This is a warning.

Thank you.

You can criticize LMP's behaviour after their divorce, because frankly there is a lot to criticize in her behaviour. But I do sense jealousy on the part of those fans who claim or suggest their relationship was never real and try to play it down, even at the cost of citing filthy tabloid trash in support of their opinion (the tabloids that Michael hated so much!). Michael said it was real, Lisa said it was real. I cannot see any other motivation to try to deny that than jealousy, sorry.

And no, I'm not a "LMP fan", I do not fantasize about their relationship, I don't think "she made him heterosexual" (whatever that means) and I do criticize much of her behaviour to Michael. But some fans do take this LMP bashing a bit too far, IMO.

You can criticize LMP's behaviour after their divorce, because frankly there is a lot to criticize in her behaviour. But I do sense jealousy on the part of those fans who claim or suggest their relationship was never real and try to play it down, even at the cost of citing filthy tabloid trash in support of their opinion (the tabloids that Michael hated so much!). Michael said it was real, Lisa said it was real. I cannot see any other motivation to try to deny that than jealousy, sorry.

And no, I'm not a "LMP fan", I do not fantasize about their relationship, I don't think "she made him heterosexual" (whatever that means) and I do criticize much of her behaviour to Michael. But some fans do take this LMP bashing a bit too far, IMO.
i agree with everything you said

But what I still don't like is how she keeps comparing Michael's death to Elvis' death. Besides the fact that they were both young and famous when they died I don't see how their deaths were that similar. Michael's death was rules a homocide, and he was not addicted as you can't get addicted to propofol. The only drugs found in his system were the ones administered by Murray. You alscan't get high on propofol, so I don't like it when she portrays him as some junkie. I don't like it when anyone does that, including some of his relatives, I think it's tarnashing his legacy.

Gracie, I absolutely agree with you! However, I don't think it's just Lisa, it is the media. While their deaths are not similar, I do believe their lives were, and I believe this is one reason why Lisa Marie does compare their lives because only two people have been in a situation to where they are revered to such a high standard, Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson, and she is the only person who could understand that dynamic, and it should not be underestimated.

Both Elvis and Michael were kings who could do virtually anything that they wanted and they have people who took advantage of both of them, nor did they have either man's best interest at heart. In that aspect, their lives are very similar.

To be honest, I do not think Lisa Marie treats him as a junkie, I think she treats him as someone who had access to all kinds of drugs from doctors and enablers, even on Oprah she said she knew he needed medications for various aliments he had. But, when do you need them and when do you become dependant? There is a reason why the leading death of drug overdoses as prescribed medication, not street drugs.

And I do think Michael had some form of dependency of prescribed medication, he obviously had a tolerance for high dosages that would put an average person down, this was proven during the Murray trial and one doesn't build up a tolerance for such if there is not hugh usage. However, I think many Michael Jackson fans look at it the wrong way, drug depenency is a disease just like alcoholism, depression, etc... it's a disease and nothing to be ashamed of, many fans assume that being dependant means Michael was weak and he wasn't it, he had a medical problem.

MOD NOTE:

You guys really need to reign it back in a bit. There is no reason to resort to calling people dense or disrespecting a fellow member if they are favourable to Lisa. There is absolutely no reason you all can't disagree while still being courteous.

This is a warning.

Thank you.

I apologize for my part but I take issue with people assuming I must be some LMP fan, or stan as they call it (what is that), or I have some fantasy notion about their relationship instead of dealing with the issue like an adult, and that is likely the issue: I think some of these people here are very young.

But others have ties to MJ as well, I mean Diana Ross was even in his will (and was probably the love of his life), so that's not the issue fans have with her. I know Lisa has ties to MJ, but so does Debbie and hers are probably stronger since they share kids.
I just don't like all the drug addiction talk and the fact that she called Prince a retallatory act doesn't sit well with me either.

I'm not talking about them, what do they have to do with this discussion? We're talking about MJ and Lisa here, no?

I apologize for my part but I take issue with people assuming I must be some LMP fan, or stan as they call it (what is that), or I have some fantasy notion about their relationship instead of dealing with the issue like an adult, and that is likely the issue: I think some of these people here are very young.

You quoted my post but my post wasn't directed toward because I didn't quote your post and I recall using "most of them" to explain my point , you cannot deny them even if aren't one of them !!

Calling people "jalouse" and "very young" and then play the "cry me a river" role is not showing how "adult" you are !!

Gracie, I absolutely agree with you! However, I don't think it's just Lisa, it is the media. While their deaths are not similar, I do believe their lives were, and I believe this is one reason why Lisa Marie does compare their lives because only two people have been in a situation to where they are revered to such a high standard, Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson, and she is the only person who could understand that dynamic, and it should not be underestimated.

Both Elvis and Michael were kings who could do virtually anything that they wanted and they have people who took advantage of both of them, nor did they have either man's best interest at heart. In that aspect, their lives are very similar.

To be honest, I do not think Lisa Marie treats him as a junkie, I think she treats him as someone who had access to all kinds of drugs from doctors and enablers, even on Oprah she said she knew he needed medications for various aliments he had. But, when do you need them and when do you become dependant? There is a reason why the leading death of drug overdoses as prescribed medication, not street drugs.

And I do think Michael had some form of dependency of prescribed medication, he obviously had a tolerance for high dosages that would put an average person down, this was proven during the Murray trial and one doesn't build up a tolerance for such if there is not hugh usage. However, I think many Michael Jackson fans look at it the wrong way, drug depenency is a disease just like alcoholism, depression, etc... it's a disease and nothing to be ashamed of, many fans assume that being dependant means Michael was weak and he wasn't it, he had a medical problem.

Yes, maybe you're right. In all honesty I do not know much about Elvis' life, my parents were not fans of his, neither am I so I haven't done much research about what his life was like. So you could be right, their lives might have been similar. It makes sense, since Elvis was also larger than life in his time.
The high tolerance could have been from the dependency he had in the early 90's for which he had sought help. But no other drugs were found in his system than those administered by Murray, and all his organs were good.

But about the drugtalk, there was a moment in the Oprah interview where she says that MJ was 'high as a kite' during the Bashir interview. I found that to be painfull considering the fact that child protective services had started an investigation on MJ around the time, after the balcony incident. IMO MJ was agitated, but not high. If MJ was getting high at the time, that would have been irresponsible considering he had to take care of 3 very young children at the time. I also don't think he would have risked it since people were already questioning his parenting skills.I think that specific comment was harmful. To me at least. From all of the various accounts I have read, heard was that MJ was an incredible and responsable father, who always put his child needs first. His children said it best.

Anyway, this is just what I think.

Also sometimes I feel like some people blame the alleged drugs for MJ pushing them out of their lives while he could have other reasons. Because as I recall, she never mentioned drugs being the problem before, neither did his family.She used to say that she saw none of that, now all of the sudden it is the reason why she left him. I thought that the '95 collapse was because of dehydration not drugs. And didn't they ran test back then which turned negative?

You quoted my post but my post wasn't directed toward because I didn't quote your post and I recall using "most of them" to explain my point , you cannot deny them even if aren't one of them !!

Calling people "jalouse" and "very young" and then play the "cry me a river" role is not showing how "adult" you are !!

First of all, we are having a general conversation here and since I was the one who mentioned jealousy, you were talking about me even if you tried to cover your behind by either not directly quoting my post, or using the term "most of them". Don't be passive aggressive be direct! And I don't care about "most of them", maybe you should get out more and stop being wrapped up in all this crap.

And "cry me a river" what? What on earth are you talking about?

Er, 'rehashing', 'going on and on' and 'judging' is what people tend to do on message boards about subjects they're interested in, preferably without other people telling them to re=evaluate their lives. It's nice that you seem concerned about lmp not wanted to be reminded of her mistakes by mj fans but i think the chances of her reading this thread on a mjfanclub forum is pretty low. And if you think that mr murray doesn't get this amount of abuse, you haven't been visiting the trial sub-forum!

Er, 'rehashing', 'going on and on' and 'judging' is what people tend to do on message boards about subjects they're interested in, preferably without other people telling them to re=evaluate their lives. It's nice that you seem concerned about lmp not wanted to be reminded of her mistakes by mj fans but i think the chances of her reading this thread on a mjfanclub forum is pretty low. And if you think that mr murray doesn't get this amount of abuse, you haven't been visiting the trial sub-forum!

I find it interesting that a subject which calls for the continued bashing of this woman speaks to your interest: tells me you don't have much many interests, so yes maybe you should re-evaluate your life. SMH

Where have all the rockin posters like Ivy and Ben gone? This place needs more like them.

^ Dear , check out the pages and you will read many members mentioned "jealousy" as an easy and poor way to stop other members from sharing their opinions .

And please don't turn this discussion into "fans issue" thing because I won't help you , you know full and well that everything will be alright if we stop using some poor "names" to describe each other !!

There goes that word jealous again.....jealous of what, the guilt she's feeling? 'cause thats all her post 2009 words on MJ are about, GUILT! nothing more.:smilerolleyes:

If the man were still alive, she would still be portraying him as the biggest mistake of her life.

Last edited:
Back