LL Cool J Issues "Billie Jean Dream" Dedicated To Michael Jackson

I like LL Cool J don't get me wrong but that is not a good tribute to Michael Jackson.

LL sound like MLK, talkin about "I had a dream". he need to lay off the maryj.

Some of the lines make me cringe " I never got caught", but other than them little things here and there He says sum cool things.And some of the lines are just funny: "take a look at my sales and fix your face" :lol: I like the part where he says "this whole industry is my legacy"; and you know that's the truth.

"Something like a phenomena", boy, Michael IS a phenemena.

LL sound like MLK, talkin about "I had a dream". he need to lay off the maryj.

Some of the lines make me cringe " I never got caught", but other than them little things here and there He says sum cool things.And some of the lines are just funny: "take a look at my sales and fix your face" :lol: I like the part where he says "this whole industry is my legacy"; and you know that's the truth.

"Something like a phenomena", boy, Michael IS a phenemena.

Ummm. . . that was an INTERESTING tribute song. . . LOL!

I agree with you spider-man, I DID NOT like that lyric 'I never got caught'. Sending mixed messages, IMO. But it does sound like LL Cool J really admired MJ. I hope he's just not another one jumping on the MJ tribute bandwagon. What do you guys think?

IMO, the BEST tribute to MJ by a rapper is the one by Sway. Search for 'The King Full Stop' by Sway on youtube. He has the best lyrics and it is very respectful to Michael.

Last edited:
I actually like it. lol ahaha before LL told that he dreamt this
I was kinda like "this is like a raw-freestyle rap, just really from the top of his head" could've been better but I'm digging it. :D

I heard it yesterday and liked it a lot. I thought it was really clever too. I could just imagine how hilarious it'd have been if Michael really did write it IRL.

Back