Looking for pics. Michael in front of the crowd

Silouette

Proud Member
Michael-concert-michael-jackson-34292727-245-220.gif

2z6cgf7.jpg

Antwort

Proud Member
What a great thread. Can I just send out one collective, huge thanks to everyone who contributed? :bow: All the pictures are awesome, but I truly loved the way he smiled in this particular one

You can sooooo tell that he truly felt at home on the stage. He basically grew up on it, after all. I think it's pretty safe to say that all of the pics posted here could easily go under the chapter baby-boy-@-the-office :lol:

I also wanted to contribute with one picture, but couldn't find it. Wasn't actually from performances, but rather in front of a huge crowd made of public, but also photographers. I think it was taken in 1997, back when he went to Cannes. Perhaps it was taken in front of a hotel in Monaco or somewhere close. Anyone know what I'm talkin' about? I could very well have the wrong date and location, but I can visualize it so clearly - everyone around him was goin' crazy, snappin' pictures, screamin' at him, while he stares intensely from behind the mask at the one photographer who took thattt particular picture.

maja

Proud Member
This thread is just... WOW!!
Thanks so much for sharing!! (y):bow:

Antwort

Proud Member
^^^ LOL @ that gif. Always ready with the funny reactions, eh? :lol: It is funny, but highly accurate also. Michael's pic was truly worth that reply :wub:

Looooove his back in this one, especially them broad shoulders of his narrowing down to that bitty waist in trapeze-like shape, juusst as a man's body is supposed to be built :)

The pants don't actually do him justice here, but in this one instance it's the back upper section which is more interesting :p Not that the man's upper front side wasn't deliciously enchanting, mesmerizing and hypnotic - especially his face, brain and :heart: Gotta point that out. I wouldn't want to leave room for interpretations :girl_haha:

Last edited:
I don't know if Michael cried seing such uproaring welcoming and thunderous aplause from the fans at the World Music
Awards. I know I did crie out of happiness.

tumblr_npr8y0QwRo1uxpfeho1_400.gif
tumblr_npr8y0QwRo1uxpfeho2_400.gif

tumblr_npr8y0QwRo1uxpfeho3_250.gif
tumblr_npr8y0QwRo1uxpfeho4_250.gif

tumblr_npr8y0QwRo1uxpfeho5_250.gif
tumblr_npr8y0QwRo1uxpfeho6_250.gif