Love Never Felt So Good: The Official Music Video Is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whhhaaat!?

In less than 3 days!?

It seems like the public really do like the video after all. Ahem! :cheeky:

This is a perfect video for this feel good song. You want to dance and smile and be happy with this video. It celebrates Michael's greatness. I adore it!!

In about 3.5 hours it jumped 2 millions views today. I was floored! I saw it around 9:30 where it had 3.7 million and at 1:00pm it had 5.7 - I was so surprised I had to make sure my eyes were really working LOL!!:clap:

It was sweet :). I can't say that I loved it but I didn't hate it...

All in all, like many of you all have already said, it's not much more than your standard issue tribute montage with random folks lip syncing lol. Which was done tastefully and professionally enough, but it simply wasn't anything that we haven't already seen a gazillion times since '09.

I do wanna point out that (at least for me) I got a feeling of "look at all of the different walks of life that Michael's life touched". I don't know why, and nothing poked out to me to indicate that that was the specific message that was trying to be expressed. Still that's what came across to me; I haven't felt that tug with other tribute videos that I've seen. I found that kind of interesting and touching. It actually made me feel really grateful for him and really sad at the same time, it bummed me out for the rest of the day honestly lol.

I give it a B/B-.

It shocks me how many people don't get the reference to "Black or White". For me, that was the very first thing I noticed about this video.

Yeah, there were nods to a bunch of short films. The subway and turnstiles for Bad, the tight face shots for BOW, the pool tables for Beat It, the light up sidewalk for Billie Jean, etc. They did a nice job of paying homage. :yes:

I'd love to see more people pay homage or nods to some of this other videos passed Dangerous. It's rare to see anyone paying nods to videos like Scream or Ghosts or YRMW.. Know what I mean?

that only thing that "upsets" me is the fact that the video kinda forgot that MJ had a career post dangerous. Some of his best moves (Ghosts, scream, etc) should have been included as well.

Re: Love Never Felt So Good - Official music video

It is unavailable in germany, i hate you GEMA!

If you want to volunteer to request LNFSG on pre-assigned POP, URBAN & RHYTHMIC radio stations go to this thread and add your name:

Have you requested Michael on the radio today?

Behind-The-Scenes: #LNFSG Music Video

Addicted to the “Love Never Felt So Good” music video?

Then you'll love these exclusive, NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN photos from the making of the video – as well as special fun facts from the set!

1) Directed by Rich Lee and JT, and choreographed by Rich & Tone Talauega, the video was actually filmed done in two separate segments: the first in LA with a cast of professional dancers, extras and fans, and the second in Stockholm, Sweden, during JT’s The 20/20 Experience World Tour.

2) Everything was kept top secret – even many of the dancers involved didn’t know they would be dancing with Justin till they arrived at the venue.

3) Michael’s presence was felt deeply on each set. In LA, everyone was a huge fan of Michael Jackson so the energy felt really warm, friendly and at times very emotional to hear Michael on the track and see the dances. ”At one point while the cast was lined up to shoot solo shots, they all broke out in song, belting out the hook of “Love Never Felt So Good,” which was a magical moment,” said Epic’s SVP of Creative+Video, Sam Lecca.

4) In Sweden, Justin shot solo dance segments and then sang in front of a montage Michael Jackson clips. The big, fun finale came when Justin sang, danced and jumped along with a group of local kids.

5) A rule on set? When the music was being played, JT would always directed the crew to "Turn it up LOUD!”

6) Since there were only a few days to cut the video – so as soon as a frame was completed in Sweden, it was downloaded and IMMEDIATELY sent to editors in LA. So part of the video was being cut even while other parts being shot. Crazy efficient!

Hope you like the finished product!!!
-TeamJT

http://justintimberlake.com/news/2014/behind-the-scenes-lnfsg-music-video/

Volunteers needed:

We have a list of top 40 radio stations in the US, we could split the stations among volunteers. And everyday, volunteers would commit to fill the form and request at pre-assigned stations?

If you want to volunteer, simply add your name in a post in the "Have you requested Michael on the radio today" thread.

I watch this video three times in the morning at work … Well, I don’t count the rest listenings ;)

Positive nice video!

this is BTM alternative official video, with Justin. BTM was much better.

the cooler one

To me it just looks like a personal Michael Jackson fan video from Justin Timberlake.

Here Are the 25 Best Songs of 2014 (So Far)

June 2, 2014
Sam Smith In Concert With Keta - Los Angeles, CA Sam Smith performs at a Los Angeles concert Keipher McKennie—WireImage
The year is only half over — but it's never too early to start rounding up the strongest tracks of 2014

Halfway through 2014, there’s already an embarrassment of riches in the realm of music — from blockbuster pop singles to epic indie ballads, ace songs from artists both new and established have provided the year with an exceptional soundtrack.

Here, TIME contributors Lily Rothman, Nolan Feeney, Megan Gibson, Jamieson Cox, Melissa Locker and Sam Lansky pick the 25 best songs of the year — so far.

http://time.com/2801365/best-songs-of-2014-so-far/

Michael Jackson, “Love Never Felt So Good”

Built around an excavated 1983 vocal demo and co-written by pop legend Paul Anka, the anchor of Jackson’s latest posthumous collection Xscape comes in three flavours: a pure, unadorned original demo, a string-studded disco rendition, and a bouncing duet with reigning pop prince Justin Timberlake. The arrangements vary, but Jackson’s incredible performance makes all of them float: swooping, swooning, simply joyous. -Jamieson Cox

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back