Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

Good evening everyone!!! :hug: I'm home!! :D ..Daaaarli :hug: I hope you'll have a great time in Portugal!! :jump: .. And ooooh, I'm going away on Sunday :)

:huggy: I'm doing as good as one can be at this moment in time. Thank you for asking. :)
How are you doing Tink?

I'm very glad to hear that Moony :huggy: ...You're forever welcome :) ...I'm doing good, thank you.. I've just come home from a water balloon fight :giggle: :D.. So I'm a bit cold now :lol:

water balloon fight! ohhhh fun! did ya win!

No :( They were cheaters though!! It was them against me :lol: And I only had a few balloons :lol:... And all of them started laughing, cause I was holding a looong water balloon :lmao:

Last edited:
my dad just sent me this. Its a two foot diameter jellyfish washed up on the beach where they live :shock:

Image045.jpg

thanks for hugs seven :huggy:

they so are! and damn im too old for them :( :lol:

also, paul the psychic octopus is trending :lol:

Anytime Katie :hug:

You're too old for them? Think how I feel! When they get old enough for me, I'll have a zimmer frame :bugeyed

Night all, I am off to bed too :hug: My start is only a little later than Katie's :(

I'm close to Prince's age :giggle: ...... I'm off to bed now too, Good night everyone! :hug:

Back