Magazines in Canada and International?

Guys.. I just bought 4 posters at a bookstore yesterday. They were the first thing I noticed and saw when I set foot inside. =0 On Thursday, a whole new set of MJ tribute magazines came in.. one or a few with memorial photo covers. I'm going to buy them soon this week and post it up.

I asked my uncle who lives nearby Montreal to get me entertainment weekly and he said to me he couldn't find it and that he bought me instead 2 magazines entirely dedicate to michael. There's anyone in here who lives near Montreal who can give me a clue where to buy entertainment weeekly? I really would like to have it but here in Italy it's almost impossible.

That really close picture of MJ on the left page with MJ with animals on the right page, where was that face picture taken and when??

That really close picture of MJ on the left page with MJ with animals on the right page, where was that face picture taken and when??

Are you talking about that magazine page that I've posted? No idea. I'll check the magazine in a minute and see if there's anything on it. It's a gorgeous picture. Too bad I can't take a better picture.

I just bought a complete lot of new magazines that came out today and I'll try to take some pictures as well.

Yeah. Cool thanks for the all the scans, they're great!

july3.jpg

i have them all too :smilerolleyes:

july3.jpg

i have them all too :smilerolleyes:

I didn't get Life&Style and Newsweek though.. they were more on the negative side and didn't have many pages on MJ inside anyways. I can't wait until I get the whole new set of mags that came in few days ago.. on Thursday I think.. at least The Rolling Stone did on that day.

wow !! those images are spectacular ... thank you everyone for posting them.

This thread should be in with all the other tribute and articles dedicated to michael's legacy
Messages And Tributes To Michael and His Family.
Here you can post articles celebrating his life & Legacy, pass on your message, video tribute of love & support, whether its MJ his children or any one of his family.

wow !! those images are spectacular ... thank you everyone for posting them.

This thread should be in with all the other tribute and articles dedicated to michael's legacy
Messages And Tributes To Michael and His Family. (2 Viewing)
Here you can post articles celebrating his life & Legacy, pass on your message, video tribute of love & support, whether its MJ his children or any one of his family.

Pictures from my new magazines (including some beautiful posters again, even a poster from This is IT):

35.png

34.png

33.png

32.png

31.png

30.png

29.png

28.png

27.png

26.png

25.png

24.png

23.png

22.png

21.png

20.png

19.png

18.png

17.png

16-1.png

15-1.png

14.png

13-1.png

12-1.png

11-1.png

10-1.png

9-1.png

8-1.png

7-1.png

6-1.png

5-1.png

4-1.png

3-1.png

2-1.png

1-1.png

PS Mac: I'm sorry, there's no information about that other poster from Michael, so I don't know from when it is. Maybe it's a picture from the last Photoshoot with Vogue...

Last edited:
Pictures from my new magazines (including some beautiful posters again, even a poster from This is IT):

PS Mac: I'm sorry, there's no information about that other poster from Michael, so I don't know from when it is. Maybe it's a picture from the last Photoshoot with Vogue...

Hi, Webbie. Could you please tell us the name of these magazines from your country::angel:

I didn't get Life&Style and Newsweek though.. they were more on the negative side and didn't have many pages on MJ inside anyways. I can't wait until I get the whole new set of mags that came in few days ago.. on Thursday I think.. at least The Rolling Stone did on that day.

i did :yes:

Hi, Webbie. Could you please tell us the name of these magazines from your country::angel:

Of course, this is a list of mags I have:

1) Dag Allemaal (not intresting)
2) Story (not intresting)
3) Stern
4) Blik
5) Paris Match (both from last week and this week)
6) This is a mag that has no name on it. It is a one time special, and it is a beautiful magazine. On the front it says: King of POP: Michael Jackson, de inspirator. Most of the pictures that I added the last time, are from this mag.

I'll be going back to the city tomorrow morning, and I'll be searching some mags for the members of TMJP. If anybody on here wants one of the mags as well, just let me know. But do know that I CANNOT GUARANTEE ANYTHING! Mags here are sold out very fast.

Thanks Webbie

You're welcome :)

Okay so 'The Rolling Stone' came last Thursday and I finally got it. I still gotta find TIME and buy the second 'Hello! Canada' MJ tribute and black hardcover People Tribute.

july15002.jpg

Back