***** Make A Wish *****

I wish I had one of those running suits like in the G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra movie, it would be sooooo fun to have super powers! :wild: lol

hmm well my wish for me would be for the man I love to tell me once & for all how he feels about me, I'm almost certain he's into me but I think he's frightened for some reason (i do know he's had some bad experiences with women in the past i guess they've scarred him???)

I just want to be with him so bad, i love him so much

my wish that's not for me (sorry but I just HAD to) would be to take all the pain away from michael's life every last bit of pain & torture he ever did suffer even if i had to suffer it myself

he didn't deserve to suffer all that pain the poor sweetheart *sobs*

I wish michael was here. I wish I could see him and meet him. Fux getting intimate with him, that is last. I just wish I could stress how important he is to me, to others, and how some fans actually give a darn and would never leave his side

I wish all the happiness for the entire Hart family & for their newborn baby
'cause that family is very close to me.
:heart::heart:

I wish that the dream I had tonight is a HUGE sign that my prayers, thoughts, and visions have been validated... and I am definitely on the right path in my life for this wish to come to a full and VERY positive manifestation. :angel:

Back