March 9th- News and Mentionings....Michael telephones Jade Goody?

dont know if this was posted days ago but its an intresting article. the bits belwo are from the wall street journal. but why do i get an uneasy feeling about the fact that thome thome works for barrack. conflict of intrest and all that and who really pushing this tour barrack or mike.and then u get the emss with the auction thrown in and thomes involvement in that

from that article I get a "good" feeling..........Michael is not at the beck and call of the record company... he has organized things to give his fans
what they have been begging for... and is doing it with "big" money behind him...

glad Dr Tohme Tohme is a real person and a person with experience and Michael does have a personal relationship with Barrack..as well as business..

If I remember correctly.. Michael did say he is "happy" with the arrangements he and Capital are doing.. so now we are seeing what those arrangements are...

as for the auction.. I have faith it is going to work out and blaming Tohme based on the comments from the auctioneers is not the route I want to take...

this is what a lot of fans have been waiting for.. the press conference and the events in London went off with a BANG...

Enjoy it!!! that is what Michael would like you to do... Enjoy it!!

I posted all that other day elusive, made sense of how all this comes together!! BUT i think now Michael needs ppl round him like this! Its like quincy said, he is that much a perfectionist he never thinks anything is good enough so he needs a PUSH!! lol, these ppl will push him , but what a thing he has to gain! Full ownership of the whole ATV?Sony catalogue !! in one and half years! The skys the limit and beyond for anything he wants to do, as in promo, short films, EVEN what he has tried so desperatly to do for ages FULL FEATURE FILMS!! and of course the MUSIC!!

So i understand your feeling, but i seriously think that Mike has now ppl around him that can manage so much better his career and let Michael be MICHAEL JACKSON!! not have lawsuits everywhere and have to fight these off cus knumbskulls dont bother to pay things, and he only gets to know about it when his name going through ish!!

BRING IT ON!! CUS THIS IS IT!!

and THE TIME HAS DEFINETLY COME!!

Terry

great post, Terry!!.......... I co-sign...

just like when he merged ATV with Sony.. some could not see what a brilliant move that was business-wise...

it seems Michael has a lot of clout backing him up on this tour and other projects and that is what its about....

money talks.. and bs walks..............I think he is able to be more in control now than he ever with Sony calling the shots...

now he still has a great business relationship with Sony as a partner yet.. still be the artist he loves to be and doing it through another source...

it is brilliant!!

everyone was praising Madonna on her LiveNation deal.... which when you analyze it wasn't all that good...

as more info comes about this deal that Michael is doing...praises need to come his way also...

Elusive, thanks for posting that article..

God, I wish I hadn't read that. :doh: You're right, there could be some serious conflict of interest issues here but I soooo don't want to entertain that idea at the mo. Not now. Stuff is already in motion with papers signed and whatnot. Let's hope and pray that, for once, a team of ppl really are working to get MJ back on track...altho the whole auction debacle is not setting the proper tone, if you get my drift. Who fell asleep at the wheel there, eh?? :ermm:

*praying praying and PRAYING* :angel:

don't worry.. from what I am seeing it is NOT a conflict of interest.. it is part of the plan to give the fans what they want a tour.. remember this quote... when Colony Capitol bought the loan on Neverland..

In a statement released Sunday by a Jackson spokesman who identified himself as B. Michael, the singer said he was "pleased with recent developments involving Neverland Ranch ... that would allow me to focus on the future."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/13/colony-capital-buys-micha_n_101505.html
\

a tour is not cheap.. it cost tons of money especially with a production that Michael will do.. with the economy the way it is.. he still manage to pull this off with lots of $$ behind him.. he didn't have to go thru Sony and he doesn't have to find a sponsor for the tour... where it would be a subject of more negativity for that company especially in these economic times...

and if he didn't want to tour for his fans.. he wouldn't

With regards to tohme and colony: time will tell. You have to excuse me for having a "wait and see" approach. These people, despite saying the right things, have a vested financial interest in michael. Yes if he does well they stand to make millions so we are faced with the current news and excitement.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to be negative. What I'm saying is I've seen these words many times, I've seen people step up and proclaim all sorts of plans and bailouts and then what happens? It get thrown back in mikes face.

When it's all said and done it does t matter what anyone says. What will make this comeback the biggest and best in history coMes down to one person: michael.

How hungry is he? How bad does he want it? What lessons have been learnt? We are about to find out.

Your right also Rickd!! but i think with true backing and support behind him and a PUSH if needed and he does need it soetimes, this will be the success everyone wants.

Terry

don't worry.. from what I am seeing it is NOT a conflict of interest.. it is part of the plan to give the fans what they want a tour.. remember this quote... when Colony Capitol bought the loan on Neverland..

\

a tour is not cheap.. it cost tons of money especially with a production that Michael will do.. with the economy the way it is.. he still manage to pull this off with lots of $$ behind him.. he didn't have to go thru Sony and he doesn't have to find a sponsor for the tour... where it would be a subject of more negativity for that company especially in these economic times...

and if he didn't want to tour for his fans.. he wouldn't

I completely understand what you're saying. However, I think as long as everyone is on the same page, Michael has nothing to worry about. And right now they all seem to be on the same page. Hallelujah! :lol:

What I fear is the moment he isn't on the same page with them about something. With whom will Tohme's loyalty lie? I understand they're all in business together right now but it's my hope that Michael is still keeping "outside counsel"...someone who is separate from the whole shebang and has zero interest in the overall business YET STILL has MJ's best interest at heart. Not necessarily someone who will meddle, but just another set o eyes to review contracts and agreements so he doesn't have to rely on people's word. I believe McMillan is still around so that's comforting but all one has to do is think back to the whole Geffen scenario to see how easy it can be for people to sometimes be too connected and loyal to each other and not necessarily to Michael when the ish hits the fan OR he decides to march to the beat of a drum they do not hear.

Again, that auction situation should NOT be happening as it is right now if the allegations in the lawsuit are true. SOMEONE has failed MJ already, imho. I honestly hope that's the last of the failures and everyone stays on the same page from here on out. Lord knows it's about time. Let's pray the time has indeed come.

I completely understand what you're saying. However, I think as long as everyone is on the same page, Michael has nothing to worry about. And right now they all seem to be on the same page. Hallelujah! :lol:

What I fear is the moment he isn't on the same page with them about something. With whom will Tohme's loyalty lie? I understand they're all in business together right now but it's my hope that Michael is still keeping "outside counsel"...someone who is separate from the whole shebang and has zero interest in the overall business YET STILL has MJ's best interest at heart. Not necessarily someone who will meddle, but just another set o eyes to review contracts and agreements so he doesn't have to rely on people's word. I believe McMillan is still around so that's comforting but all one has to do is think back to the whole Geffen scenario to see how easy it can be for people to sometimes be too connected and loyal to each other and not necessarily to Michael when the ish hits the fan OR he decides to march to the beat of a drum they do not hear.

Again, that auction situation should NOT be happening as it is right now if the allegations in the lawsuit are true. SOMEONE has failed MJ already, imho. I honestly hope that's the last of the failures and everyone stays on the same page from here on out. Lord knows it's about time. Let's pray the time has indeed come.

I really don't want to suck the air out of the excitement.. thinking what if this happens.. what if they are like those people.. what if.. what if. what if...

the fan boards have been swimming in negativity and worry for sooooooooooo long that it seems to become 2nd nature...

well, I am going to enjoy every minute of this... and stay positive...and look to the future

I really don't want to suck the air out of the excitement.. thinking what if this happens.. what if they are like those people.. what if.. what if. what if...

the fan boards have been swimming in negative and worry for sooooooooooo long that it seems to become 2nd nature...

well, I am going to enjoy every minute of this... and stay positive...

I'm with you there about the positivity. But I'm also one to keep the possibilities in my back pocket juuuuuust in case. I love surprises but only when they're good. :lol: Good luck to MJ and his team. I am surely rooting for them all. Stay good to him, k? :cheeky:

I think its amazing that this is happening, and we should stay away from thinking negative. Of course there is always a chance that people around him mess up. But no matter what you are going to do- if you want to make something, anything realy you have to involve other people. And you have to trust them, and hope all pulls in the right direction.

Risk nothing- loose nothing- but also: win nothing. Michael has propably been working with this for sutch a long time, and he knows better then all of us how this works.....

I just have to say that just the fact that he does this speaks about how strong he is, and that e has worked through the hard times and are willing yet again to go out there and do what he does best.
I am lost trying to describe what I feel about this, because its just so amazing considering everything that has happened....

Back