Marcus Jackson - This Is It song (just like him)

MJ fans need to stop hating on these poor guys who are doing nothing more than paying tribute to their idol. I personally think this kid is brilliant. He's not trying to one up Michael, he's just showcasing his talent.

MJ fans need to stop hating on these poor guys who are doing nothing more than paying tribute to their idol. I personally think this kid is brilliant. He's not trying to one up Michael, he's just showcasing his talent.

why is it that every time someone disagrees it's automatically hate?

i don't hate the guy. i said that i appreciates that he loves Michael, but embracing the original is important to me. that is not hate.

Hi! I'm Marcus Joseph's girlfriend :) Marcus is not doing anything to make his voice sound like Michael Jackson... Marcus has his own unique voice!!! On the "This Is It" tribute he made for Michael he did add some "hiccups" and stuff like MJ does, but other than that he sang as himself... :)

Marcus is working on his own music at the moment.. With some producers from America.

He won the title as "Norway's Michael Jackson" the 29th of August this year. Here is the link:

http://www.vg.no/musikk/michael-jackson/artikkel.php?artid=566777

He's good! In some parts his voice is REALLY similar :)

And lucky you having a boyfriend who's a fan! I wish mine was :lol:

I don't hear it...sounds like he's trying too hard unlike michael who's effortless

you're comparing this marcus joseph fella to the KING OF POP. of course its not going to be the same lol. i like the tributes.

His voice sounds kinda similar. And he can sing. But what bothers me with these things is that the video's where announced as "Marcus Jackson". If it's a tribute, I would prefer someone to have his own identity, his own name. And not trying to look or copy the artist they want to bring tribute to. It's like they want some of the shine of the person they imitate. Because it's more imitation to me than a tribute.

I would say: sing, because you can sing. But be yourself. Don't try to be Michael, because that's a goal one cannot achieve.

Back