Mark Lester's and Matt Fiddes' Latest Claims

Re: Mark Lester & Matt Fiddes latest claims

Matt Fiddler is back again and is trying to sell his fake MJ fedora
http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/Michael-Jacksons-Last-Signed-and-Inscribed-Smoot-lot12132.aspx

Lets get busy writing to that auction house that MF has been trying to sell that fake fedora for years but noone buys it because it is fake.

Contact details
http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/aboutus.aspx
I've written to them, they haven't responded yet, but I hope other fans also write to them. I will sabotage any attempt he makes to profit from Michael.

Hey, the auction house has not removed that hat and it is still displayed on their site.
At the moment there is no bids on it, but we do not want Fiddler to make money of Mike, so please if you feel up to it write to auction house.

It doesn't have to be long email, just to write that he has previously tried to sell this fake hat via Kerry Taylor's auction house and ebay, but MJ collectors/fans avoid this hat as plague as fiddler is known liar and it is not possible that MJ signed that hat. Also a little bit subdued threatening goes long way:)
I wrote something like this to my email: certainly your auction house only wants to deal with genuine items and if they sell this hat, it will most likely result disappointed customer as this item is fake.

Btw, didn't Michael at some stage stop drawing that star after his name?

This lot is closed for bidding. Bidding ended on: 12/14/2013

Minimum Bid: $20,000
Final Bid: $0.00

:beatit:

Once again he got nada, zilch, zero penny for his fake hat :clapping:

Just a quick note to say that a well-known tabloid online site is reporting that Meghan Markle has hired Matt Fiddes to teach her martial arts and self defence.

(Waits for the 'Meghan Markle ' souvenirs to turn up at auction houses.....)

? he is such an attention seeking nutjob.

tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif

This is how i feel about the whole things too. The birth certificate say Michael Jackson as the father end of story.

I see the umbrella man is at it again......Fiddles is writing a book about MJ for next year....:grrrrrr The Personal Story Behind 'Normal Guy' Michael Jackson's $4 Billion Turnaround, By His Bodyguard https://www.forbes.com/sites/markbe...ion-turnaround-by-his-bodyguard/#6492269a5584

For a decade, Matt Fiddes had a ringside seat to watch Michael Jackson’s financial decline and fall. Fiddes was a bodyguard and close friend of Jackson, right up to the time of the star’s death in 2009. At that point, reports said that the King of Pop was $500 million in debt. His spiraling money problems were caused by legal cases and lavish spending on his Neverland Valley Ranch in California and elsewhere. Since then, the Michael Jackson estate’s has bounced back, to show total earnings of $4 billion when adjusted for inflation, before and after the singer’s death aged 50.

Fiddes is now 38 and runs the MF international martial arts brand, which operates hundreds of franchised fitness schools that he values at $45 million.

In an interview, Fiddes talks about his personal access: Michael Jackson was “a normal guy” who cultivated the eccentric image to keep himself interesting and sell records, his former bodyguard claims.

From the interview, it is also possible to draw out some business lessons from Jackson’s experience. Jackson’s music was bought by millions, though some of the plans simply went wrong:

1. Chose the right people – for the right price.

Fiddes was introduced to Jackson in 1998 by illusionist Uri Geller. “Uri knew that I had a successful business, while Michael’s finances had taken a decline,” Fiddes says. “It became quite apparent early on that there were some money difficulties. Uri wanted to make sure that his best friend was looked after. Michael was complaining that security companies were charging him anything up to $200,000 a month. I was already self-made so there was nothing I wanted from him. I had the adjoining room to his and the other bodyguards were standing outside the room.” While Jackson kept some costs such as these under control, he had huge overheads for his other entourage, for example famously spending as much as $6 million in a single store on a shopping expedition.
Recommended by Forbes

2. Everyone needs friends.

Fiddes was just 20 when he started working with Jackson. He found himself mixing with Mohammed al Fayed, who then owned Harrods; as well as entertainers Geller, Britney Spears, David Blaine and Whitney Houston.

“Still, Michael was the most misunderstood man in the world and the loneliest sometimes,” Fiddes says. “He was an introvert, only happy when he was performing, or when he was with his children. Everybody needs friends to advise them.”

3. Learn from others.

Fiddes says: “I’d see Michael reading four or five books a week - nonfiction books, and he would study all the motivational speakers. I wish sometimes that he had put that side of himself out to the public. Stevie Wonder said that Michael would drive him crazy when he was young, asking so many questions, but he would say ‘Yes, but that’s how you have to learn.’”

4. Think big and take ruthless risks.

Jackson was first and foremost an artist, but he never forgot business, Fiddes says. “He was intelligent and clever man who was thrown in there at five years old. He was ruthless and he had the business side from his father.” Jackson was prepared to make bold moves – the sponsorship deal with Pepsi , the purchase of the Beatles’ catalog - though towards the end of his life, deals were unraveling and some of the bigger risks turned bad.

5. Keep raising the bar.

“The only competition Michael had was himself, and that’s why things came to a bad end,” says Fiddes. “He set high goals – very good for business. But he had to try to beat the biggest album of all time, which was his own Thriller. Unfortunately, things changed when the Internet came along and Michael didn’t really embrace it so when his last album came out, Invincible in 2001, he sold just six million copies of it and I saw him so upset.”

6. Keep feeding the publicity junkies.

For all the genius of Jackson’s music, he was desperate for publicity and this led to some misguided choices, Fiddes notes, based on his insider tour experience: “We would get to a city and he would have a meeting and say ‘how do we make the papers tomorrow? Does anyone have any ideas? How can I keep this mystery going? I want my life to be to be the greatest show on earth.’ The sticky tape on his nose and face mask and the hat, he was behind every story. Michael’s newspapers would get delivered to him every day in hotel suites. Sometimes they would give him a battering and I would remove those stories. He pulled me aside one day: ‘This paper goes from pages 9 to 16. I am not silly, Matt, can you show the missing pages to me please?’ And I would say, ‘Sorry, Michael. I threw them away.’ So I had to go and get him another copy. He used to say ‘you’ve got to be interesting for people to be interested in you.’

“Behind it all, he was just a normal guy, really, and he would actually make an effort to ‘become Michael Jackson.’ He would dress up and put the makeup on, it was just an act. It backfired on him a few times clearly. People thought he was weird and strange. Maybe he took it too far, but he wanted to be on the front cover of the National Inquirer because his best friend Elizabeth Taylor was there. He went to a burns center one day and saw an oxygen chamber. He jumped in there quickly for pictures then suggested he slept in an oxygen chamber every night. The story went worldwide, like all that about the monkey business with Bubbles the chimp.”

7. Plan the ultimate comeback.

As an escape from his financial problems, Jackson agreed to a series of 10 concerts at London’s O2 arena which should have raised approximately £50 million.

Fiddes was with Jackson at London’s Lanesborough Hotel as he prepared to announce the shows. He recalls the star was intoxicated after drinking whisky and was very unhappy about the demands of the concerts.

“The 10 shows sold out in minutes and the number was upped to 50,” Fiddes says. “He was devastated – it was pretty much the end of it then. He was worried he was going to be shot onstage and wanted a bulletproof vest. He couldn’t do one show. Even that documentary they made about him – Michael Jackson’s This Is It from 2009 - is pretty much footage pieced together. He doesn’t really get though one song. If you have a look at it he changes costumes about ten times in one song.”

8. There is a commercial life after death.

Jackson’s earnings were $75 million before tax in 2017, landing him the No. 1 spot on the Forbes list of highest-paid dead celebrities. Jackson’s earnings were even more in 2016 at $825 million — the highest annual total for any entertainer dead or alive, mostly from the sale of his half of the Sony /ATV catalog including the Beatles’ songs.

“He is more popular than ever,” Fiddes notes. “I go around schools and kids’ assembles. I talk about fitness, training and bullying. But when it comes to question time with even 6-year-olds, all they want to ask you about is Michael Jackson. It shocks me. All the allegations around him have just fallen away. Michael would have loved to have seen the response these kids have how. They try to imitate him. He’s got shows on Broadway and the West End. It was so hard to get a show nobody wanted to know but when he died – boom – everything changed.”

Fiddes is writing a memoir with help from Simon Cowell’s brother Tony, to be released before the 10th anniversary of Jackson’s death.

“We are going to chuck out all the myths, all the rubbish about this guy, about his nose falling off, all this crazy stuff, Instead it will be what he was really like behind closed doors and show people you don’t become the biggest superstar in the world by accident. Even if you are a great singer and dancer you need to have a business brain behind you to build an empire.”

? he certainly deserves an award for the person who has milked the most yet spent the least time with mj He "worked" for mj for like two days because geller got him the job to use his students as stewards for the event at exeter football club. Trained and qualified to work in crowd control? Nothing but a chance to promote his business as of course his students were wearing their "colours" he worked as a "bodyguard" or more like a let him tag along with mjs real bodyguards hanger oner while mj was in london and he was never seen again after. Trained and qualified? Shame the S.I.A wasnt around then claiming to be a bodyguard would have got you in trouble

I worked at buckingham palace as security for jubilie celebrations amongst many other artists i think ill claim i was the queens bodyguard and write a book.maybe throw springsteen in there aswell as i spent two days as security. Such a embarassing attention seaking joke fiddes.

Regarding the jacksons not saying anything about the dna of Michael's kids is not because they are afraid of the results etc.

It's because 1. Its not our business (as curious as some of us may be) 2. Why give the kids any more pain? Let's just say Michael's dna are not in these kids and that gets out..

How much abuse do these kids get already about there dad? Come on imagine if it was written/proven they don't have jackson blood..

Not that it would make them any less Michael's children, it would only give the kids more to deal with.

? he certainly deserves an award for the person who has milked the most yet spent the least time with mj He "worked" for mj for like two days because geller got him the job to use his students as stewards for the event at exeter football club. Trained and qualified to work in crowd control? Nothing but a chance to promote his business as of course his students were wearing their "colours" he worked as a "bodyguard" or more like a let him tag along with mjs real bodyguards hanger oner while mj was in london and he was never seen again after. Trained and qualified? Shame the S.I.A wasnt around then claiming to be a bodyguard would have got you in trouble

I worked at buckingham palace as security for jubilie celebrations amongst many other artists i think ill claim i was the queens bodyguard and write a book.maybe throw springsteen in there aswell as i spent two days as security. Such a embarassing attention seaking joke fiddes.
Yeah, I don't get how he got a 10 year relationship out of that one bodyguard/umbrella holder job. Was he really also there during the 02 Announcement? Anybody from here there that day? I highly doubt it.
And it sounds like most of his stories are from other sources. He certainly wasn't around.

Yeah i was there and followed mj on every outing during his time in london and saw him leave with a small group of other fans. Never saw him ever.I saw mj on every london trip some public some private since the year 2000 putting aside the 90's tours.so did hundreds of fans who followed mj around the world for decades they know exactly who was and wasnt around who was a bodyguard on which trip . And who worked for mj and when. His lies get bigger everytime he sells a story. I guess he has to inorder to get paid or the tabloid junkie press will lose intrest.

Last edited:

😂 he certainly deserves an award for the person who has milked the most yet spent the least time with mj He "worked" for mj for like two days because geller got him the job to use his students as stewards for the event at exeter football club. Trained and qualified to work in crowd control? Nothing but a chance to promote his business as of course his students were wearing their "colours" he worked as a "bodyguard" or more like a let him tag along with mjs real bodyguards hanger oner while mj was in london and he was never seen again after. Trained and qualified? Shame the S.I.A wasnt around then claiming to be a bodyguard would have got you in trouble

This made me chuckle, but you are totally correct!

Yeah, I don't get how he got a 10 year relationship out of that one bodyguard/umbrella holder job. Was he really also there during the 02 Announcement? Anybody from here there that day? I highly doubt it.
And it sounds like most of his stories are from other sources. He certainly wasn't around.

Of couse he wasn't around, but you know now that MJ has been gone for almost 9 years now, anyone can make up shit and it won't be questioned, because when it comes to media reports there are rules for MJ and rules for everyone else. Next year I expect the usual suspects to come out of the woodwork to make all sorts of new claims about MJ (eg, taking advantage of the #MeToo and #TimesUp movements etc) and the media won't fact check them.

Last edited:
Of couse he wasn't around, but you know now that MJ has been gone for almost 9 years now, anyone can make up shit and it won't be questioned, because when it comes to media reports there are rules for MJ and rules for everyone else. Next year I expect the usual suspects to come out of the woodwork to make all sorts of new claims about MJ (eg, taking advantage of the #MeToo and #TimesUp movements etc) and the media won't fact check them.

Sadly you were right. I had a very bad feeling around christmas that something very bad will happen in 2019 to MJ and his family. But I could not emagine that it whould be so gigantic and evil again.
I hated it whan Mark laster camed forward to defend MJ and could not stand to claim again that he could be the father of some of MJs children.
I'm absolitly sure that ne lies about donating sperm for MJ.
King MJ whould not beg a white man for donating sperm when he was able to produce children.

Last edited:
Fiddes still self-promoting...

Michael Jackson 'predicted coronavirus and that's why he wore a facemask'
The late King of Pop's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes has claimed that the star predicted a coronavirus-like pandemic, which is why he continued to wear a facemask despite being mocked for it

The King of Pop, who tragically died in 2009 aged 50, is said to have foreseen a global virus pandemic like the one going on right now.

And his ex-bodyguard Matt Fiddes says that's why he always wore a facemask despite being mocked for it.

Brit Matt, who looked after the singer for a decade, said that while Michael was travelling the globe on tour, he realised that there was potential for a virus like COVID-19 to spread, and therefore took measures to prevent himself from ever catching it.

The 41-year-old told The Sun : "He knew that a natural disaster was always there. He was very aware and would always predict that we could be wiped out at any time. That a germ that could spread.

"So he would go through four countries in one day sometimes and he was on aeroplanes with people all the time."

Matt said he'd jokingly ask Michael not to wear the facemask because he was embarrassed about being pictured with him when he was wearing it.

He added: "He would say, 'Matt I can’t get ill, I can’t let my fans down. I’ve got concerts coming up. I’m on this earth for a reason. I mustn’t damage my voice, I’ve got to stay healthy, I don’t know who I’m going to encounter today, I don’t know what I might pass on'."

Matt says that if Michael were alive today he'd tell people "I told you so".

He also said the star would be frustrated that nobody was listening to him because "people didn't take him seriously".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jackson-predicted-coronavirus-thats-21749705

myosotis;4284610 said:

The late King of Pop's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes has claimed that the star predicted a coronavirus-like pandemic, which is why he continued to wear a facemask despite being mocked for it

The King of Pop, who tragically died in 2009 aged 50, is said to have foreseen a global virus pandemic like the one going on right now.

And his ex-bodyguard Matt Fiddes says that's why he always wore a facemask despite being mocked for it.

Brit Matt, who looked after the singer for a decade, said that while Michael was travelling the globe on tour, he realised that there was potential for a virus like COVID-19 to spread, and therefore took measures to prevent himself from ever catching it.

The 41-year-old told The Sun : "He knew that a natural disaster was always there. He was very aware and would always predict that we could be wiped out at any time. That a germ that could spread.

"So he would go through four countries in one day sometimes and he was on aeroplanes with people all the time."

Matt said he'd jokingly ask Michael not to wear the facemask because he was embarrassed about being pictured with him when he was wearing it.

He added: "He would say, 'Matt I can’t get ill, I can’t let my fans down. I’ve got concerts coming up. I’m on this earth for a reason. I mustn’t damage my voice, I’ve got to stay healthy, I don’t know who I’m going to encounter today, I don’t know what I might pass on'."

He also said the star would be frustrated that nobody was listening to him because "people didn't take him seriously".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jackson-predicted-coronavirus-thats-21749705

LOL! :laughing:

myosotis;4284610 said:

Really? I find that hard to believe Michael predicted coronavirus would happen. WEAK!

MJ cared so much for his voice that he didn't even sing live on his last tour. dedication :-s

------------------------
???????

Just when you think the idiot cant make anything more stupid up, he does ??

How on earth could MJ predict Corona Virus if it is a completely new disease?

Back