Mature Era - Michael in the 2000s

michael-jackson-arrives-at-the-santa-barbara-county-courthouse(196)-m-28.jpg

michael-jackson-arrives-at-the-santa-barbara-county-courthouse(209)-m-33.jpg

michael-jackson-arrives-at-the-santa-barbara-county-courthouse(209)-m-38.jpg

Dear Lord, be still my beating heart! This photo... this is what sexy looks like :wub: :wub: :wub: :bow: :cheeky: :ciao:

2.jpg

Please excuse me while I make out with my computer! :laugh:

Last edited:
Dear Lord, be still my beating heart! This photo... this is what sexy looks like :wub: :wub: :wub: :bow: :cheeky: :ciao:

2.jpg

Please excuse me while I make out with my computer! :laugh:

That Ebony photo shoot was THE best set of photos of Mike in the last decade of his life. It was difficult for me to watch TII, because he looked so frail and hindsight being 20/20, we all know WHY. :cry:

Ebonyshootbts_zps62b0beb1.jpg

Last edited:
That Ebony photo shoot was THE best set of photos of Mike in the last decade of his life. It was difficult for me to watch TII, because he looked so frail and hindsight being 20/20, we all know WHY. :cry:

Ebonyshootbts_zps62b0beb1.jpg

I know, I feel the same way. I bawl every time I watch TII (and I won't allow myself to watch it anymore) because when I look at the condition he is in, it just kills me inside. It's too hard to look at him.

There must be more pictures from this, I've seen similar but with another person in the pic too. Or maybe Michael's photographed so much that sometimes he would pose the same and the pics looking alike.

:lmao: It looks like a vest to me, but who knows what it is? I was too busy drooling over his sly way of giving the FU finger by pulling the glove off with his teeth. . . :dribble:

OH I see the vest now LMAO Omg it straight up looked like the bunny symbol. And it still does to me - I can't un-see it lol

but yes, man MJ should've done that more often. I've been wanting to see him do that again since the Bad music video lol

OH I see the vest now LMAO Omg it straight up looked like the bunny symbol. And it still does to me - I can't un-see it lol

but yes, man MJ should've done that more often. I've been wanting to see him do that again since the Bad music video lol

:lmao: Me too!

Here's another pic of Mike with his reading glasses on, from his visit to an Army base in Japan. I made a meme out of it, but here is the original version. *Enjoy, Spyce!*

readingmorecomments_zpsd05a962a.jpg

Back