Mel Gibson’s Racist Rant (again)

Police Investigating Extortion Allegations against Mel Gibson's Ex Oksana Grigorieva

4ded9288.jpg

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has confirmed to Entertainment Tonight that they are investigating extortion allegations against Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend and mother to his child Oksana Grigorieva.

A rep for Grigorieva told ET last week that she did not release explosive audio tapes that feature Gibson sounding off in expletive-laden tirades directed at Grigorieva to Radar Online. Steve Jaffe, who represents Grigorieva, said that the tapes were not edited, calling the reports that suggest they were edited "ridiculous."

Gibson is also under investigation for suspicion of domestic violence and assault with a deadly weapon. The headline-grabbing audio tapes will be reviewed by forensic detectives.

In the sixth audio tape to go public on Tuesday by Radar Online, Oksana calls Mel a "monster" while he boasts that nobody will believe her claims. After replying with a string of profanities and suggesting she needs "a kick in the [expletive]," he then says, "I want my child, and no one will believe you."

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/07/89365/

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...a-in-alleged-post-fight-text-messages-2010227

Mel Gibson's reported new text messages to Oksana Grigorieva, in which he begs for forgiveness and seems to acknowledge getting violent, are a world apart from the couple's terrifying, obscenity-filled phone tapes.

In a reported text exchange (on Radaronline) from January 7 -- the day after Grigorieva says Gibson chipped her teeth in a violent argument -- Gibson is contrite, nearly admitting that he lashed out physically.

"Oksana, I wasn't safe for you last night," Gibson's text reads.

"I spent two hours with a therapist today and have regained some perspective," the star, 54, continues, mentioning their daughter Lucia, now 8 months, and Sascha, Grigorieva's 9-year-old son with actor Timothy Dalton.

" would like to come by and make amends to you, sascha and Lucia. I won't stay just let you say your peace and I'll say mine. Let me know if it's alright!"

As the Braveheart actor/director continues to plead, Grigorieva, 40, writes: "I have two broken front teeth and a concussion. I can not c u today, I'm hurting."

"Did you get them fixed yet?" Gibson replies about her chipped teeth.

"I need to see you this evening and then I promise I'll leave you alone for as long as you want...If only for 10 minutes. Please."

Radaronline reports that the text messages will be crucial evidence in the domestic violence investigation related to their January 6 brawl. A spokesperson for the LAPD sheriff's department also confirmed on Wednesday that it is looking into claims that Grigorieva attempted to extort Gibson.

Again? :unsure:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...bson-i-want-jew-blood-my-hands-oksanas-charge

"A furious Mel Gibson said, “I want Jew blood on my hands,” his girlfriend of three years, Oksana Grigorieva, told authorities who are investigating the actor for domestic abuse, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

It’s a fresh example of the hate-filled speech that has helped make the actor infamous.

The anti-Semitic slur was allegedly made by Mel in reference to a high-profile Hollywood figure who is Jewish and who Mel believed had “publicly humiliated” him.

Gibson hired individuals to place this person under surveillance, Oksana told authorities.

“Oksana says Mel told her, ‘I want Jew blood on my hands,’ and said he wanted the person taken to the desert, stripped naked, knee capped and left in the heat,” a source close to one of the investigations involving Mel told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

Gibson never followed through with his threats.

This is the latest vile remark attributed to the Lethal Weapon star, who targeted African Americans and Latinos in recorded arguments with his ex-girlfriend, played exclusively on RadarOnline.com.

Gibson launched a shameful diatribe against Jews in 2006 during his DUI arrest and said Jews were to blame for all the wars in the world. He asked the arresting officer, “Are you a Jew?”

In one of the audio tapes played on RadarOnline.com, Gibson implied he would report a female staffer to immigration authorities, saying, "I will report her to the f---ing people that take f---ing money from the wetbacks."

On another tape, Gibson lashed out at Grigorieva, calling her "an embarrassment” before suggesting the Russian musician would be “raped by a pack of n----rs” because of the clothing that she was wearing was too provocative.

WOW! I Liked him on All Lethal Weapons...and Brave Heart...and ofcource the Patriot...but this is just messed up. What happened to him?

He has struggled with alcohol abuse for decades, and with that comes anger management issues. Also, since he is a major Bible thumper he feels higher and mightier than everyone else so he feels he is justified to say everything that he does.

I still adore his movies. I personally don't care what he thinks or says since it is none of my business, but I don't want him hurting anyone.

He has struggled with alcohol abuse for decades, and with that comes anger management issues. Also, since he is a major Bible thumper he feels higher and mightier than everyone else so he feels he is justified to say everything that he does.

I still adore his movies. I personally don't care what he thinks or says since it is none of my business, but I don't want him hurting anyone.

i hope you're not blaming the Bible for a man whose choices are his own.

I wonder what got Mel so pissed off? There must be a reason why he's so incredibly angry at her, although you can't really hear it on the tapes (apart from the fact that he repeatedly claims she "used him"). I don't think the woman is completely innocent either, she sounds way too calm and calculative imo, she denies it but I'm pretty sure she's the one who recorded this and leaked it to the media, that's why she doesn't want to make a fool out of herself like Mel in these conversations. It's an unfair advantage. Still, that doesn't excuse Mel for some of his sexist and racist remarks and the fact that he beat his wife while she was holding their child, that should be unacceptable under any circumstances.

This was on the news a couple days ago, seems that he was drunk??
Not sure but it sure wasn't nice of him to say

Typical media.

Tapes can be edited easily these days with computer software.
Photos can be doctored easily these days with computer software.

Every week there's a new tape coming out. Where are they coming from? And why would you have photos of yourself bruised up? Something doesn't seem right.

Mel Gibson's ranting tapes total 5 today as experts believe Gibson tapes were altered ~ Listen Here

Video:http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/mel-gibson-tapes-tampered-11169063

Mel Gibson's tapes have been examined by the same audio experts that worked on the Natalie Holloway and JonBenet' Ramsey cases. The voices are on separate tracks which can be heard when Gibson's estranged girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, speaks with much more clarity than he does, according to ABC News.

Gibson has not commented on these vile tapes, which have been released by RadarOnline at the rate of one a day since the beginning of this week. There are now five tapes all together, which can be heard here, on RadarOnline

It is more than likely the voice on these disgusting tapes is Mel Gibson, but the experts believe they have been cut and pasted together for more of an impact. They do not believe it was RadarOnline that has cut the tape. They believe the tapes were edited by the original source, with releasing them to the public in mind, before they were given to RadarOnline.

One of the forensic audio experts, Arlo West, appeared on Good Morning America today to explain why he believes these tapes were altered. Even the viewers have written in with questions about the tape because Oksana sounds so clear and Gibson does not. West believes the tapes were done with "a professional microphone and were professionally edited for distribution". No one is disputing that it is Mel Gibson on the tapes, it is just that words and phrases appeared to be pasted together to get these professionally sounding tapes. He believes there is no question about it - the tapes were altered.

Bonnie Fuller, Editor and Chief, of the website, Hollywood Life, also appeared on Good Morning America today. Her website contracted the experts to investigate the tapes of Gibson's raging rants. The reasons behind releasing these tapes to the public via RadarOnline are not known. It can only be speculated that this may have been done to discredit Gibson during the disbanding of the relationship and the child custody case.

Whether they were tampered with or not, some of the things said by Gibson were horrific and no matter how you splice them together the words he used were obnoxious and vile.

Mel Gibson was considered a part time Connecticut resident up until recently when he sold his Greenwich Connecticut estate. The estate was his home with his estranged wife Robyn and has been on the market since 2007. Gibson sold his estate for 24 million making a profit from the price he paid in 1994, which was just a little over 9 million dollars. It is lucky for Gibson that he made a profit because from the looks of things, he is going to need it for lawyers fees.

http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture...believe-gibson-tapes-were-altered-listen-here

with today's tech, we know there can be two sides to a story. hell..we know that parts of his movies can be taken and used for this purpose. on the other hand, Gibson made no comment. on the other hand, he was caught with a rant, one time in his life..

there can be no denying the frightening lies that can be created through technology today. today, technology can be made to have the affect of a loaded gun.

Back