Mel Gibson’s Racist Rant (again)

They dont support the country that supports them
well thats a democracy for you.no one is forced to suport anyone and if you pay your way you are entitled to the same benifits as everyone else.you seem to like to imply that aisans dont . they just came here 50 or so years ago and scrounded off the state typcial bnp,racist sterotype.. as you keep brining up support that seems to be an issue for you. aslong as you feel the same about white ppl who dont support a football team yet get benifits aswell. i guess the new law should be if you dont support england at football you shouldnt get any benifits..by the way im welsh born with english parents a scotish grandmother and polish and prussian as it was then heritage. not sure who im supposed to support. i guess the NHS should be out of my reach then if i dont wear the 3 lions lol

well thats a democracy for you.no one is forced to suport anyone and if you pay your way you are entitled to the same benifits as everyone else.you seem to like to imply that aisans dont . they just came here 50 or so years ago and scrounded off the state typcial bnp,racist sterotype.. as you keep brining up support that seems to be an issue for you. aslong as you feel the same about white ppl who dont support a football team yet get benifits aswell. i guess the new law should be if you dont support england at football you shouldnt get any benifits..by the way im welsh born with english parents a scotish grandmother and polish and prussian as it was then heritage. not sure who im supposed to support. i guess the NHS should be out of my reach then if i dont wear the 3 lions lol

No, i wasn't saying they dont deserve benefits or health care at all im saying they're disrespectful. Im not gonna bother with you or twinkle anymore

u never answer the questions about whites/scottish etc. its all about the asians

EVERY man has a snapping point, and ANY woman can make a man snap if she wants to. That's all im saying

Definitely, i agree with that. Everybody can be pushed to the edge and then they'll just snap indeed. But i still have a problem with hitting someone, he admitted to doing this. But at the same time i'm like...i wasn't there, who am i to judge this like that? Maybe she got him so furious that he snapped and indeed hit her...and maybe she is exeggerating like hell with the 'breaking my teeth' . Cause if that was the cause...FOR SURE she had included pics of that with the two audiotapes.

And as i said before....sending such a thing to the media deserves just one big 'SIGH' ....just really sad to do such a thing. Without a doubt a indication of her intentions.

Oh and apparently according to this

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/videos?videoid=017b963c-f14e-4d12-bd9d-e7280b715f86

He has been in therapy for quite awhile and isn't aware of all this public stuff in the media.

Nirvana:

have you ever asked such people why they are happy that England fail? I think maybe you should ask them. I think you'll find if they answer your question honestly that it's because they feel that the English are cocky in regards to other competing countries i.e. the countries they or their families originally are from. Even Andy Murray has said that when he loses he's just considered a scot; but when he is winning, he is British.

About Mel: hope he gets the help he seems to need.

No, i wasn't saying they dont deserve benefits or health care at all im saying they're disrespectful. Im not gonna bother with you or twinkle anymore

Another one......it just doesn't stop, right? Mel is already in therapy and here she goes giving all the tapes to the media.

[youtube]27By7VSTx78[/youtube]

^^Geez, his language is just disgusting. There is a fourth tape already but after Mel admitting hitting Oxana what can be worse? If there is anyone that I feel sorry for in this story its their child.

Got this from another forum and i definitely see his point and agree with alot of it.

she was taping the conversation and acted all calm and innocent, it was so obvious. shes pulling the vintage female thing, abusing him emotionally and trying to take his child away from him and get shitloads of money. messed up move from mel if he did hit her but women can instigate males to that point. also women physically abuse men just as much, if not even more but men don't report it to authorities because of shame. My friends girl hit me in the stomach hard as hell when i came between her and my friends fight( she was beating him) and my other friend got probation because he pushed some crazy bitch away from him because she was beating and scratching him. she didnt even get hurt, all she had to do was to file a police report and bang, dude is on probation.

It is quite obvious that some people are going to abuse the system. And, if it is so easy for men to be charged, it is only because for as long as there has been a US, women have been beaten repeatedly and even killed by their husbands and the husbands were excused for their crimes simply because wives were often viewed as property.

It's sad now that this freedom is being abused, but situations that you have mentioned above are the exception rather than the rule.

Some are so quick to excuse Mel, but are just as equally quick to blame the woman. If you say you cannot condemn Mel because you do not know all of the facts, then please do not proceed to condemn his wife as if it is her fault when as you mentioned you do not know all of the facts. You do not know who leaked the videos or tapes. Nobody on either side has all of the facts.

Let's all try to stay on top and think about what we post before we hit the submit button.

Thanks to all.

correct me if i'm wrong:
Mel refused to produce a movie that Michael wanted to starr in and direct based on the book" They Caged Animals at Night"

yeah something like that. whether he refused im not sure of whether it even got to that stage. although gibsons name was mentioned in relation to i think the unbreakable video aswell.

he's now on the front page of msn, and they are implying that people don't take threats to women, seriously.

Umm, is there going to be a new tape every day or something?

The more of this stuff that's leaked the more it becomes apparent to me that the proper forum for these problems between Mel Gibson and his wife (or maybe between Mel Gibson and himself even) is not YouTube. I really don't think people with such severe emotional/anger issues are helped any by being crucified by millions of people listening and analyzing their private convos. Can't believe how many people are just blindly buying the calm and rational tone of the wife too.

I'm not defending Mel's behavior, especially the punching his wife in the face part of it, but I do think it's horrible that these convos are available like this. Even if he works on himself and changes some day, these tapes will still exist and people will still judge him on it. At the end of the day, most people who preach about not judging someone unless you know the whole story (which is a running theme on this message board) are full of crap.

By his own admission, Mel Gibson did do something horrible to his wife, and we can clearly see by how he's talking that he goes completely postal when he's pissed, but the fact that his wife's flaws/misdoings are not showcased in an equally candid display rubs me the wrong way when people choose to analyze like this. You really have one side of what's probably a very complex story. And no, I'm not saying that she "deserved" to get hit if she did something bad to him, but I am saying there's a possibility that there are two "bad guys" in the story rather than one. As awful as domestic abuse is, a lot of women have this self-righteous idea that a man laying their hands on them is absolutely the worst most evil thing a spouse can ever do, but IMO there are forms of emotional abuse that are just as bad and even worse. But it's Mel Gibson's comments and actions that are under the microscope, because he's the one who was recorded without his knowledge. That's BS to me.

I'm not presuming that his wife is a bad person, either, because that would defeat my entire point. For all I know she could be a great wife. For all I know she could be a terrible wife. For all I know she's a Martian. That's the thing when you're talking about people you've never met. You just don't know WTF you're talking about. This is why I prefer just letting entertainers be entertainers and not dissecting them as people.

I'm not presuming that his wife is a bad person, either, because that would defeat my entire point. For all I know she could be a great wife. For all I know she could be a terrible wife. For all I know she's a Martian. That's the thing when you're talking about people you've never met. You just don't know WTF you're talking about. This is why I prefer just letting entertainers be entertainers and not dissecting them as people.

Except entertainers generally want to be successful entertainers, and image is all apart of the package. Sure, they want to maintain a certain mystique and don't want to be dissected, but they very much want to project an image that will strengthen their appeal to the public. They hire publicist to build it and SAFEGUARD it.

If these kinds of tapes had been heard earlier in Mel's career, he never would have achieved the kind of popularity he enjoys today or at least would not have the kind of across the board respect he had enjoyed. Granted he'd already had some serious mess ups, but by and large, he was still generally respected and liked.

I agree the tapes need to stop. But this is really a war now between Mel and his girlfriend. Mel definitely would have had the upperhand in a "he said, she said" showdown in a judicial court and the court of public opinion. Paul McCartney's ex Heather was seen as an opportunistic shrew and is seen as a bigger one now, while Paul is still very much viewed as a saint. We don't really know which is which in the McCartney case, but with Mel and his ex, we definitely are seeing there are two sides.

Is it our business? It shouldn't be, but Mel is a public figure, and she became one by becoming his girlfirend. There's no way their breakup would not be public fodder. The tapes have leveled the playing field for the girlfriend. It's no surprise she'd get them out there (despite her denials). She'll still have to navigate her way through the public arena after all is said and done, just as Heather does. I can just imagine the kind of hate mail Heather got.

And as far as the media ending playing the tapes and therefore not feeding into this wargame, I've got two words to remind us of all of their values and how responsible they are. Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
I certanly don"t like his behaviour, I think he needs help. But this is getting too far..again.The media is destroying someone again.
Tabloids are creating public opinions and I don"t like it.It"s a totaly sick and twisted world.Tabloids rule the world today.
Can you imagine if Michael ever said something like this and it got out in the open ?
They crucified Michael without any evidence of anything ! Disgusting.
Mel is to blame for this one...but it is quite shocking how the voltures are coming out now. Human race is really something...

Mel is certainly not an innocent, but this has been set up so that he is seen in the worst possible light. I feel sorry for the guy, but it does not excuse past behaviour. In an ideal world the media would not put things as serious as this out in the open.

The tabloids really are vultures, but I guess it sells papers!

Now Mel’s lawyers say that the tapes are edited, it could be possible and that will prove she is manipulative if its really true BUT he still said those horrible things and admitted hitting her. They should’ve fixed their problems between themselves and in court. Because in the end of the day they are doing a big damage to their child.

I don’t feel sorry for Mel, he should’ve thought before he raised his hands and hit her. there is no excuse for what he did, even if the woman is not innocent as well. There is no excuse hitting the mother of your child and talk to her like that. He should get help as soon as possible before it will happen again or he can hit his child too. the main concern should be for their child and not for Mel’s career. as for the media, they sure love these stories.

Except entertainers generally want to be successful entertainers, and image is all apart of the package. Sure, they want to maintain a certain mystique and don't want to be dissected, but they very much want to project an image that will strengthen their appeal to the public. They hire publicist to build it and SAFEGUARD it.

If these kinds of tapes had been heard earlier in Mel's career, he never would have achieved the kind of popularity he enjoys today or at least would not have the kind of across the board respect he had enjoyed. Granted he'd already had some serious mess ups, but by and large, he was still generally respected and liked.

I agree the tapes need to stop. But this is really a war now between Mel and his girlfriend. Mel definitely would have had the upperhand in a "he said, she said" showdown in a judicial court and the court of public opinion. Paul McCartney's ex Heather was seen as an opportunistic shrew and is seen as a bigger one now, while Paul is still very much viewed as a saint. We don't really know which is which in the McCartney case, but with Mel and his ex, we definitely are seeing there are two sides.

Is it our business? It shouldn't be, but Mel is a public figure, and she became one by becoming his girlfirend. There's no way their breakup would not be public fodder. The tapes have leveled the playing field for the girlfriend. It's no surprise she'd get them out there (despite her denials). She'll still have to navigate her way through the public arena after all is said and done, just as Heather does. I can just imagine the kind of hate mail Heather got.

And as far as the media ending playing the tapes and therefore not feeding into this wargame, I've got two words to remind us of all of their values and how responsible they are. Michael Jackson.
Yeah, I understand how it works. I just try not to personally feed into it too much.

Got this from another forum and i definitely see his point and agree with alot of it.

she was taping the conversation and acted all calm and innocent, it was so obvious. shes pulling the vintage female thing, abusing him emotionally and trying to take his child away from him and get shitloads of money. messed up move from mel if he did hit her but women can instigate males to that point. also women physically abuse men just as much, if not even more but men don't report it to authorities because of shame. My friends girl hit me in the stomach hard as hell when i came between her and my friends fight( she was beating him) and my other friend got probation because he pushed some crazy bitch away from him because she was beating and scratching him. she didnt even get hurt, all she had to do was to file a police report and bang, dude is on probation.

That sounds crazy but I believe you - I can imagine that it's going like this often!

Back