Memorial Program being sold on ebay :O

Can't we email AEG to ask them if they would give them out for free to fans (through forums...) or by paying a little fee?:scratch:
They could send us those along with the tickets for which we have to pay 85 pounds!

It's not just programmes that people are trying to make money from. I personally found the whole selling t-shirts, CD's etc utterly disgusting. Michael Jackson has died and all these people seem to care about is making a fast buck or two. If we went around selling mugs and t-shirts with their mothers face on it who had just died they wouldn't like it so why do they do this to Michael? I think its HORRIBLE! I couldn't help but get utterly pissed off with them... it's just so wrong. :( Someone tried to buy mine and my friends programmes but not a chance in hell.. it's so beautiful :(

This dude or dudette on ebay is going to make one heck of a lot of cash the current price is $177.50 and theres six days twenty two hours and fourteen minutes left.

I wouldnt be complaining as much if the breadhead said, "All proceeds from the sale of this one of a kind programme will go directly to the Jackson Family and or any charity they feel would be befitting to the King Of Pop." but noooooooooo, this dude/dudette will probably use the money to buy a crap load of beer to guzzle down his/her throat.

It's not just programmes that people are trying to make money from. I personally found the whole selling t-shirts, CD's etc utterly disgusting. Michael Jackson has died and all these people seem to care about is making a fast buck or two. If we went around selling mugs and t-shirts with their mothers face on it who had just died they wouldn't like it so why do they do this to Michael? I think its HORRIBLE! I couldn't help but get utterly pissed off with them... it's just so wrong. :(

I totally agree. People shouldn't do that! It's horrible! :(

There is another up. I hope aeg will sell them, maybe if any fans on here who has spare ones would like to sell them on here, but the money goes to Michaels charities instead of making profitis, i would buy one at say $30-50, fans who weren't there could feel like they were a part of it & a little money could go to a good cause?

I hope they can sell it to us and send the money to charity. I would love to have one since I wasn't there.

As soon as I saw the program, ebay was the first thing I could think of... of course it's on there.

I really hope Aeg sell these, they really need to. I can't believe how much these are going for. Every penny should be going to charity.

This is so terrible! The people selling these can't be real fans, it's so upsetting to think that people could do this. I would have thought everyone who had one of those programmes would be treasuring it forever. Apparently i was wrong.

Oh yeah, like AEG are going to do anything nice for us fans, lol.

I reported 4 on Ebay yesterday, but there's way too many, and Ebay can take up to 2 days to respond.

Why does ebay keep listing them grrrrr,as soon as someone list them thay should be taken off straight away,makes me mad as these ppl arnt fans :-(,wish the fans was given out programs or something but then michael has alot of fans,but grrrrr to the sellers who r trying to make loads of money out of michael :-( x

I'm not gonna lie, I thought about selling mine (to give them money to charity), but listing a memorial program just seemed so messed up to me even though I wasn't pocketing the money. I also thought about just giving it to a fan who wasn't able to go, because there seems to be quite a few people who didn't go that want one. :( I'll always have the memories so I feel I don't need physical proof of the event anymore. What do you guys think?

The prices on Craigslist for the programs are insane. Some people are asking $10,000, just sad!

I never thought about people selling the memorial program. I could see if people had extras and wanted to sell them to others who were not there and the seller asked for the price of shipping. But some of those prices are outrageous. I've reported as many of the ridiculous price ones as possible.

to be FAIR. many celebrities got multiple programs for their 'staff' etc....and i saw a few people selling them after the show. it looks as tho they didn't give out all of them and they somehow managed to get outside in the arms of vendors

Back