Men Claim Share of Michael Jackson's Estate (Broderick Morris and Quadree El-Amin)

While we are waiting some news we can do some mullin' over Bain's competence as publicist. I did some browsing on Raymone website. I found her most recent blog post:http://www.raymonebain.com/#!Steps-To-Take-If-You’re-Cyber-Attacked/cyvb/1

You would think as a "professional publicist" for so many famous people, she would know all that:scratch:
She only found interest in subject when her online profile wasn't squeaky clean and full of praise for her, but she should have known all that when she was Michael's publicist?

I like the way she insinuates that all the bad articles come from people such as:
After all normal efforts failed, my colleagues whom I then conferred with, who are crisis managers, concluded that my polluted profile was being purposely manufactured. By who, was the question. “It could be a competitor,” they said; “it could be the individuals with whom you are in litigation;” “it could be someone who resents that you’re in litigation,” “it could be someone who did not like a client of your’s, or who did not like the color you were wearing one day.” “It could be some sick individual who might be angry because you commenced litigation in the first place, and is taking it upon him/herself to fight you the cowardly way. “ I’ll never know.

:smilerolleyes:

A few months back she said that things we were going to read about her concerning Michael were not true. Like emails sent to Michael or emails Michael sent she said Michael did not own a computer. Really Raymone

Didnt own a comp. What like the 13 plus taken by sneddon. Yeah before her time but you get the drift

Justthefacts;4126699 said:
A few months back she said that things we were going to read about her concerning Michael were not true. Like emails sent to Michael or emails Michael sent she said Michael did not own a computer. Really Raymone

Where did she say that. I'd be interested hearing/reading the full content?

Maybe Michael's computers and laptops were for decoration purposes only:D

Come to think about it, when Latoya was looting MJ's Holby Hills house, laptops and PC's were taken, and at least some of them were given to the executors.

Edited to add, never mind, I found it:
I’ve been advised that soon, supposed emails sent to Mr. Jackson from me, Raymone Bain, are going to be “leaked” or “posted” on the Internet. However, there is a problem: Mr. Jackson owned no laptop or computer nor did he have an external email address. Therefore, someone will be committing fraud if any such alleged emails are disseminated from me on the internet.
I have recently seen an email which I allegedly sent to Mr. Jackson in December 2007, resigning. This is false. No such email was ever sent to Michael Jackson.
I have to wonder why is this being done, and now.
For the last several years, there has been quite a bit of unethical and illegal behavior targeted against me, and others who worked for Mr. Jackson, via the Internet. With regards to me: hacking, dissemination of false information, slanderous and defamatory information, manipulated placement of articles, i.e., keywords changed in Meta Tag lines in articles to manipulate the Google
server: cyber terrorism.
The question becomes: who or what individuals stand to gain by engaging in such unethical, cowardly, and despicable behavior and what firm(s) or individuals were hired to engage in such acts,
and how much is being paid.
For years I ignored it. Now, my attorneys are going to aggressively begin dealing with it.
I don’t want Mr. Jackson’s fans duped.
Best.
Raymone K. Bain

Last edited:
Ivy, did you noticed there was comment let under your recent post?

Guest - Pearl Jr PERMALINK
Good job. They will lose and I am disappointed at this attempt especially adding in FAVOR to Prince and Katherine to try to get them on their side.

I don't get that bit about Prince and K:scratch:

^^^^ I think that's based on the 'scoool' letter, as it states a percentage to KJ and mentions that Prince will join when he is older. But I'm not sure exactly what Pearl meant by the remainder of the sentence. Perhaps she means she is disappointed that KJ etc was dragged in to garner favour for their claim. Idk

I understood it like that too. I think she believes the letter /the claim etc is fabricated and 10% to Katherine and Prince to be the future president etc is added to the letter to get support for their claims from the Jacksons.

Where is Anthony McCartney? Would be nice when he follows the trial and gives updates.

Thanks LastTear and Ivy for clarification.

Ivy, I thought these recent dates in the court were from trial but case summary shows more date for the next month?

02/01/2016 at 08:30 am in department 5 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
DETERMINE OWNERSHIP (PC 850)

02/02/2016 at 01:30 pm in department 5 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
DETERMINE OWNERSHIP (PC 850)(TRIAL)

02/03/2016 at 01:30 pm in department 5 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

02/04/2016 at 01:30 pm in department 5 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
DETERMINE OWNERSHIP (PC 850)(TRIAL)

02/05/2016 at 01:30 pm in department 5 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

Ps, that member of hoax team has full copy of Randy's declaration on they blog.

Elusive, you were right, its seems to be the same ol', just date changed:)

Last edited:
Yeah the recent dates were from the trial for 850 and it seems like it would continue next month.

I just read the declaration too, it was such a let down.

Maybe Raymone told judge that she membered MJ sending her another memo or something, but she has lost it and needs more time trying to locate it:cheeky:

Yeah, Randy is stuck. I'm surprised that no one hasn't bothered to explain the whole date thing to him, or maybe they did but doesn't sink in?

Tygger;4126141 said:
Myosotis, I was not aware of this book. I see a review from what may be a member here.

Morinen, is this your review? Based on the reviews I may purchase. I lived in Singapore at the time and the excitement surrounding Michael's visit to Japan was discussed sometime afterward miles away.

Sorry, missed the question. Yes, it's mine. I thought the book was sweet, and although it seemed a bit naïve, it was telling of Michael's state of mind after the trial. It was released years ago, out of seemingly sincere motives, so I don't think the current lawsuit has anything to do with the book.

If anybody is curious, Morris does mention in the book that during Michael's visit in Japan in May 2006 Bain agreed to become the CEO of the Michael Jackson Company with a 10% fee of all the deals that she would assist with. No mention of her or anyone else becoming shareholders.

Soon they'll be back on court about this issue

To clear probate notes "filed documents" must be submitted to Rm 258, within time frames set forth in Rule 4.4(b) of LASC Rules. You may contact the Probate Attorney whose E-Mail address appears at the end of these notes, subject to compliance with all conditions governing the use of Interactive E-Mail. E-mail Rules are available in Rm 258 and on the Court's web site at www.LASuperiorCourt.org.

PRIOR ORDERS: Cont to 2/5/16 @ 1:30 p.m. < Trial resumes from January 4, 2016 with counsel and all parties present. All witnesses remain excluded from the courtroom until called to testify. Raymone Bain is placed under oath and is recalled to testify on her own behalf by the Petitioner. The following exhibits are marked for identification and admitted in evidence by the Petitioner: 3 (Letter authorizing Bain to incorporate new company (EMJJ000639-640)), 5 (Raymone Bain Confidentiality Agreement (EMJJ000212-213), 326 (Raymone Bain - Response to Special interrogatories, Set One), 509 (RES 1103; dated 6/01106). Exhibit 4 (Minutes of the first meeting of the Board of Directors of The Michael Jackson Company), previously marked for identification, is admitted in evidence by the Petitioner. The following exhibits are marked for identification by the Petitioner: 89 (March 31, 2007 Statement of Financial Condition for Michael J. Jackson and Related Entities), 510 (2 page document titled "Letter of Appointment"; dated 07/01/06), 511 (2 page document titled "Letter of Appointment"; dated 07/01/06). Trial is continued to February 1, 2016, at 9:00 a.m. in Department 5. All parties and counsel are ordered to appear. The Court finds that the matter lasted less than 4 hours on the record. Petitioner and Respondent are ordered to pay the daily court reporter fees. A civil deposit slip is provided to the Petitioner and Respondent on this date, and payment is required forthwith. >; 3/4/14 @ 10 a.m., R/A; 1/14/14 < re status of discovery >; 10/15/13 < TS > ; 7/15/13; 6/20/13, 10:00 a.m.

Hearing resumed

Michael Jackson&#8217;s long dead, but he&#8217;s back in court
POSTED BY HILLARY JACKSON ON FEBRUARY 1, 2016

A co-executor of Michael Jackson&#8217;s estate testified Monday that he believed all of the companies formed during the singer&#8217;s lifetime for his services named Jackson as the sole owner, contradicting the claims of a group of business people who claim to have ownership interests in one of them.

John Branca told Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Maria Stratton that he thought it was strange that the group claiming to own part of the Michael Jackson Co. did not come forward until three years after his death.

Jackson died on June 25, 2009, at age 50 of a drug overdose while in Los Angeles preparing for a series of comeback concerts in London.

&#8220;If I had a claim, I would have asserted it immediately after his death,&#8221; said Branca, who along with John McClain administers the Jackson estate.

Raymone Bain, Broderick Morris, Qadree El-Amin and Adean King say they collectively possess about 15 percent of the company under a 3 a.m. deal to which Jackson agreed in a Tokyo hotel room on June 1, 2006.

King was the only one of the four not present when the alleged accord was reached.

Stratton is hearing a non-jury trial resulting from a petition filed by the Jackson estate seeking to have the estate declared the sole owners of the entity, which still exists today. The hearing began in December and resumed Monday after a month-long hiatus.

King previously worked for Bain, an attorney who served for a time as Jackson&#8217;s manager and spokeswoman; El-Amin is a talent manager whose former clients include Boyz II Men; and Morris promoted entertainment events in Japan.

Questioned by one of the claimants&#8217; attorneys, Jeffrey Fazio, Branca said he met Jackson in 1980 and was one of his attorneys off-and-on through about 2006. He said Bain once mentioned during a meeting before the claimants sued that a $44 million claim existed against the estate and inquired whether he would be interested in settling it. But he said Bain never mentioned that she personally was saying she had an interest.

Branca had several testy exchanges with Fazio. One of them occurred when the lawyer asked him whether he took claims against the Jackson estate seriously.

&#8220;I&#8217;ve taken seriously everything that relates to the estate of Michael Jackson. Nothing is taken cavalierly, let me assure you,&#8221; Branca said.

Branca said many of the questions Fazio was posing to him should be presented instead to attorney Howard Weitzman, who represents the Jackson estate and was sitting a few feet away from Fazio at the counsel table.

&#8212; City News Service

http://mynewsla.com/hollywood/2016/02/01/michael-jacksons-long-dead-but-hes-back-in-court/

^^ and what a tale it is. You wouldn't think that she is "reporting" from the same trial that that article Ivy posted:giggle:

TWIGGY ?@MJHOAXLIVE 8h8 hours ago
This day will go down in history!

If it is so historical, why only 1 news agency is covering it? Maybe tomorrow more media people arrive:scratch:

Lol wonder if she was 'stared at nervously' again. Another person making a name for themselves by shouting loudly and telling certain people what they want to hear rather than what's actually happening.

Lol wonder if she was 'stared at nervously' again. Another person making a name for themselves by shouting loudly and telling certain people what they want to hear rather than what's actually happening.

Nah, Branca was feeling uneasy:giggle:

Branca is getting nailed on the stand!!
He looks very uneasy!
Weitzman and Branca are very uneasy.
Branca had his eyes on weitzman like a hawk. Both of them looked totally stressed.
JohnBranca squirmed on the stand today!

The way she posts you would think she is Marco B's twin sister or something:D

Ivy, do you know what she is talking about that Bain sending Branca life insurance checks?
Is that real or is it her own imaginary thing? I cannot figure out why Bain collect MJ LI checks and sending them to Branca?

So this person would rather mj lose the case to feel like they are getting one over on branca. Sums up their loyalty

Ivy, do you know what she is talking about that Bain sending Branca life insurance checks?
Is that real or is it her own imaginary thing? I cannot figure out why Bain collect MJ LI checks and sending them to Branca?

I have no idea but personally I find it quite odd that Bain who was fired a year before MJ's death would or could have access to any money/check payments.

This isn't the first or the last time some people hoped / expected a trial to be the end of the Executors. It always remained as a wishful thinking. We'll see if this time will be any different. I personally doubt it.

Nah, Branca was feeling uneasy:giggle:

Branca is getting nailed on the stand!!
He looks very uneasy!
Weitzman and Branca are very uneasy.
Branca had his eyes on weitzman like a hawk. Both of them looked totally stressed.
JohnBranca squirmed on the stand today!

The way she posts you would think she is Marco B's twin sister or something:D

Lol, there are certainly a few cut from the same cloth.

This isn't the first or the last time some people hoped / expected a trial to be the end of the Executors. It always remained as a wishful thinking. We'll see if this time will be any different. I personally doubt it.
I find it bizarre that random people hate the Executors so much that they would actually spend the day in a court room in a trial that has nothing to do with them.
I could understand it if they were named successor executors but this is really wierd.
How did all this crazy animosity start?

I have no idea but personally I find it quite odd that Bain who was fired a year before MJ's death would or could have access to any money/check payments.

The intrepid court reporter says that Branca's response was that he didn't recall Bain handing over cheques, if she were to have done there would be a money trail - cheques are fairly easily traced, ie you can see where they were cashed.

Thats what I was wondering too. Wasn't there a court case with Lloyd's about 1 insurance and it was settled between the estate and Lloyds, and then there was this
http://www.today.com/id/32268988/ns...acksons-life-insurance-paid-out/#.VrDh9UIsjRY
so what on earth this chick is talking about?

Personally I gave up trying to understand hoaxers a long time ago.

I don't know why anyone assumes Branca will personally handle and remember any check. He has staff, assistants, paralegals and accountants for that job. But yeah tracking a check should be a relatively easy thing to do.

Personally I gave up trying to understand hoaxers a long time ago.

I don't know why anyone assumes Branca will personally handle and remember any check. He has staff, assistants, paralegals and accountants for that job. But yeah tracking a check should be a relatively easy thing to do.

Wonder what they were trying to prove by stating that Bain handed over cheques, that she was still heavily involved in Michaels business?

Mjhoaxlive posted RB's déclaration on her twitter, suggesting that she still was in charge in 2009

From Raymone's declaration:
"I recall that Mr Jackson terminated Petitioner John Branca as his lawyer in or about Feb 2003 and based on Mr Jackson's behaviour at the mere mention of Mr Branca's name, it was highly unlikely he would ever re-hire him. Mr Jackson would become angry, scream and literally cry when anyone even mentioned Mr Branca's name."

"For instance, when we met in Japan in mid 2006, Mr Jackson began cry when he mentioned Messrs Branca, McClain and Weitzman's name. He told us that he believed that they have used their influence to get Santa Barbara county prosecutor T Sneddon to initiate raids on his home, and to indict him for child molestation, "in trumped up charges", in order to destroy him and take his publishing assets. He said this over and over again to his personal security and consultants.

Randy has morphed into Raymone's mind and body, or the whole thing is cooked up with Randy.
They are getting very creative with stuff. At first Randy claimed that MJ hated Branca, now that hate is extended to McClain and Weitzman too! As far as I know, Mj made a song of Sneddon because he hated him, where is the song for Branca?

Come to think about, MJ was man of many faces, depends on who tells the story. LA Reid said he was cold as ice, but Randy and Raymone have reduced him whimpering kid who cries when he hears Branca, McClain and Weitzman's name:bugeyed

Ivy, is there any chance we could get the Bain's declaration, I can only read the first page from hoaxers?

Last edited:
Back