Merged: Psychics channel Michael

LOL, you guys crack me up bigtime.... :lol: Harmony Humor Hut? Hehe! :heart:

Just wanted to share a dream I had tonight, it's not about Michael but it was very vivid once again, and since you guys are always good in drawing conclusions, I thought it might be worth sharing! I dreamed about my mom first. We were walking and suddenly she fell flat on the ground, not moving anymore. :bugeyed I ran towards her, screaming etc, and tried to pull her off the ground, but then I broke her neck!!! Yikes! Sometimes I do feel 'helpless' for her, so that makes sense. She woke up though and a nurse came by (suddenly in a hospital?) and pulled her head up, but she bleeded so bad that it just came streaming out of her head like crazy. That's where it ended. Blah. :no: This is weird, 'cause I read online that dreaming about blood can mean 'emotionally worn out'. Well, I am...but my mom too. I dream a lot about her, and I wonder if I somehow connect with her in dreams...like, we have so much strange spiritual connections, she can feel when I'm in trouble and I'm somewhere else, all that kind of stuff, so I wonder if we kinda 'share dreams'? (Is it really weird if I say I think I have that with my dog too? LOL! Seriously, though.)

So, 2nd part of the dream....I was at work (dream about that a lot too, the ArenA) and there was a concert, the one I actually have to work at in real life tonight. But people were throwing spears! A LOT! I was so scared! I walked through it, but somehow didn't get hit, but right after one hit me. In my upper arm, right next to my chest, heart area. It bleeded, but didn't hurt and I pulled it out of me very easily. :mello:
Now I read this about it: "A spear, indicates that you are fully committed to a current situation. It is a statement of your strength and dedication. A spear is also seen as a phallussymbool who represents male things." Male things....? :hysterical: Can I see this as Cupid trying to hit me or something? Like, what the hell! Hahaha.

Wow, sounds intense. Hope you've recovered! I would say you're right about the first part, it's about you feeling helpless. That's cool that you have that connection with your mom though :)

The part about the spear and bleeding, it could be the pain you're going through, and that you're committed to standing up for Michael, for helping your mom...? Just some thoughts :better:

Hey happy Harmony Huttahs! Hope you're all happy today anyway. I feel extra in love with Michael today :wub: Have any of you heard the '92 remix of "Human Nature" by SWV?? Omg...I am in LOOOOVE with this song. I normally don't like remixes of Michael's stuff, but this is just...wonderful. It's got that vibe. And the lyrics..."love will be right here... right here...have no fear, no tears, love is here" :cry: It just goes perfectly with Michael, our love for him, and where he's at now.

EoLove, darlingdear, 8701girl & MJJLaugh - Thanks da hut love! :giggle: :group:

Bianca - Sad dream with your Mom! Cool how you guys feel so connected though...I think there was definitely some symbolism in that dream for you. Interesting about the spear one...hmm. If my mind was thinking more clearly now I might be able to come up with some good ideas for what that could depict but since I'm not - all I can do is giggle the thought of you surrounded by million of phallus's :lol: :ninja: ...

darlingdear said:
Michael was in my dream last night! I saw him standing against a wall, staring at me, but I can't remember anything else! Gah, so annoying.
Aw darn. Glad to hear he was there though! And looking at YOU :wub:

Wish I could join in the Beatle-love with you guys but I've never really liked them...don't know why. I mean that as a whole though...they do have a few great pieces that I enjoy.

Woah, that's really scary! Did you talk to your mom about it? When everything is getting to me I like to take a little break from everyday life. Maybe a nice day away would do you and your mom some good? I went through the same thing as you when I was younger and I know that there's no magical fix, time and talking about it are the only things that will really help but sometimes getting away from it all for a little while does the world of good :)
No I didn't talk about her, I did tell her about my weird dreams lately and told her I'm worried about her, but I'm trying not to lay too much focus on the negative parts these days. :sigh: It's so easily for her to fall down in that big black hole, so I'm trying to keep her happy and occupied, showing her there's still a life for her to live. A day away sounds like a good plan, thanks for the input girl! :)

The part about the spear and bleeding, it could be the pain you're going through, and that you're committed to standing up for Michael, for helping your mom...? Just some thoughts :better:
Well, funny you mention Michael...'cause I just got home from that concert which I dreamed about, that was tonight. I dreamed about the spears coming at me in the end of the concert. So guess what the concert ended with? We Are The World, and this is very unusual for the singers, because they mostly sing overly happy stupid Dutch folk music. :mello: It was SO intense, and they had dimmed the lights and everyone sung along, and one of the singers said 'we should hold each others hands and leave tonight with this message!'. I still can't hear Michael-music while being in that stadium, knowing I stand at the same spot where Michael was. :cry: And guess what also, they had 'canons' from off the stage that were firing these long paper decorations, silver, long ones, and I stood so close that they almost fell on me! I mean, I can see a similarity there. How odd is that?!?!?! :scratch:

Have any of you heard the '92 remix of "Human Nature" by SWV?? Omg...I am in LOOOOVE with this song. I normally don't like remixes of Michael's stuff, but this is just...wonderful. It's got that vibe. And the lyrics..."love will be right here... right here...have no fear, no tears, love is here" :cry: It just goes perfectly with Michael, our love for him, and where he's at now.
Oooooh, I love that! :heart: Thanks for sharing! EDIT: Hold on....I just got a major deja-vu...I know this song. Huh? I swear I know this song. Or it is just this crazy feeling that I always get with Human Nature, again. :bugeyed Dang, there is something with it I just can't put my finger on. Amazing. Ah man now I'm so curious why I always feel this way with hearing Human Nature. Didn't you say you had that too, Amy? Or was that the 'homesick feeling' that you got also?

Bianca - Sad dream with your Mom! Cool how you guys feel so connected though...I think there was definitely some symbolism in that dream for you. Interesting about the spear one...hmm. If my mind was thinking more clearly now I might be able to come up with some good ideas for what that could depict but since I'm not - all I can do is giggle the thought of you surrounded by million of phallus's :lol: :ninja: ...
So, I knew that it's weird that it said 'represents male things', but that a phallus is actually like....THE thing, I didn't realize until I Googled it a second ago. What the hell mannnnnn! LMFAO. :hysterical:

Wish I could join in the Beatle-love with you guys but I've never really liked them...don't know why. I mean that as a whole though...they do have a few great pieces that I enjoy.
Me neither. :ninja:

-----------------------------------

Hope everyone is doing fine! We're all still up for meditation this Saturday right? Then I'm gonna write it in my agenda before I forget. :)

Hold on....I just got a major deja-vu...I know this song. Huh? I swear I know this song. Or it is just this crazy feeling that I always get with Human Nature, again. :bugeyed Dang, there is something with it I just can't put my finger on. Amazing. Ah man now I'm so curious why I always feel this way with hearing Human Nature. Didn't you say you had that too, Amy? Or was that the 'homesick feeling' that you got also?
YES. What is amazing about that song too...is they are looping the ONE part of Human Nature that just ZINGS me. That specific part he is singing is where I get that 'homesick' feeling the most...like it's a part of my soul. I had a crying fit earlier today listening to that remix...:cry: because of what it stirred up inside me. Tears of joy though...an overwhelming sense of Michael's love and just being soooo grateful for it I can't even explain. I swear that remix was MEANT TO BE. I mean, you take that strong soul resonance piece, loop it, and then combine with these lyrics that feel like the words are coming straight from Michael..."love is here...right here" - it just...:cry: :angel: :heart: :wub: I still have a hard time listening to the original Human Nature because of how homesick it makes me...but this remix brings that homesick feeling into a whole new light... as if to remind me I never left, home...love...is all right here. I dunno. Sorry to rant...that mix just really touched me somehow.

Hope everyone is doing fine! We're all still up for meditation this Saturday right? Then I'm gonna write it in my agenda before I forget. :)
Yessss. When is the MLP time again... 1pm PT in the US, correct? That is when we will do our meditation party on Saturday?

:group:

I just got back from Michael's craft store to pick up a canvas for another painting I'm going to do of Michael...and while I was there they were playing "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey. I noticed it right at the line "and I know you're shining down on me from heaven, like so many stars we've lost along the way..." :angel:

Ok so Saturday at 4pm for me then...lookin' forward to it chicas! :group:

Well, funny you mention Michael...'cause I just got home from that concert which I dreamed about, that was tonight. I dreamed about the spears coming at me in the end of the concert. So guess what the concert ended with? We Are The World, and this is very unusual for the singers, because they mostly sing overly happy stupid Dutch folk music. :mello: It was SO intense, and they had dimmed the lights and everyone sung along, and one of the singers said 'we should hold each others hands and leave tonight with this message!'. I still can't hear Michael-music while being in that stadium, knowing I stand at the same spot where Michael was. :cry: And guess what also, they had 'canons' from off the stage that were firing these long paper decorations, silver, long ones, and I stood so close that they almost fell on me! I mean, I can see a similarity there. How odd is that?!?!?! :scratch:

Ooh interesting! That sounds like it must've been a really special experience...I think I would have completely broken down...

^ 2pm Pacific / 3pm Mountain / 4pm Central / 5pm Eastern / 10pm UK / 23:00 Europe :D

Time Chart for Saturday's meditation

Now off to do some hutting to catch up... :heart:

Cool, I will be in a yoga/meditation class so I will make sure to drop by the party!!!

Last edited:
Wow...you know...I'm really taking this in for the first time. I just watched his whole 45th birthday celebration for the first time yesterday...and then to read this on top of that...it just really reminds me of how he genuinely cares about his fans. My God...it is so touching. I feel SO honored that he would visit me even once. Oh Michael I promise to always be grateful that you even gave me just one glance...and I promise to not be whiney anymore. You are such a special soul. Thank you...so very much, thank you.
Oh, I know, the 45th Birthday vids always get to me :cry: He said we're a family, my children are your children, stuff about wanting to stay in touch with fans, making Neverland more accessible, Go For Your Dreams ... all that. Poor Michael, not knowing what was going to hit him just three months later (...November 2003) :hug:

Actually, I just received an e-mail from an MJ fanfriend in L.A. who had connections with MTV out there....I can contact them through the summer as they're not hiring for Fall yet, but at least this means something. Heh, interesting timing.
Wow, MTV of all things. That sounds pretty cool :) I hope it works out!

mjbunny - wow, your story is so amazing. I just read it now and was like . Really awesome. Thanks for sharing.I keep thinking about that TII poster thing, about all being one in conciousness etc. That really resonates with me. Although it pains me to say, Michael's death was my ultimate calling I think. I feel so bad to say that, cos everyday I wish Michael was back here, I really do. I hope you understand what I mean..I love Michael so much And I'm not saying that just because. He's been part of my life, and he will continue to be a part of my life, forever. I just wish he was with us all now
I just feel like his being, soul, love.. I feel like he has guided me to this path I'm on now with all of you, does this make sense? "It's an adventure, it's a great adventure" I feel like I am a part of something you know, we have a purpose, we are on a journey, all of us in the harmony hut, together, individually, with Michael? Some people may have chosen to take this 'calling' like me, but others..maybe they can't see or feel it? Maybe to them it hasn't resonated with them yet? Something resonated with my soul, and it's been awakened now? Maybe this is how/the way I'm supposed to go, in order to "make that change", and others have their way, that resonates with them..spiritually, non-spiritually?
It's been like a chain reaction. But it seems I have chosen it for some reason that I am maybe aware or unaware about? Maybe it'll all become clearer over time. I know this doesn't make any sense, I'm trying to explain it lol, but it's not happening today.
It all makes sense in that way that it doesn't actually make any sense in the here and now, but that I totally get what you're saying :lol:

Regarding "universal plans" for every soul and free wills in general. Like I said before, I have very different point of view OR I am using different words to explain myself and ppl have problem to understand what I mean .
I wonder if it's not so much a 'plan', but being seen from the highest perspective ("God") where there is no time and therefore it's just known. That could drive you crazy thinking about it, but it's that "no beginning/ no end" thing. If God can see what happens in 10,000 years, then He/She/It/CosmicBunny/FlyingSpaghettiMonster knows that you were going to do one thing, but then will change your mind to prove that there's free will, and then change it yet again to further prove your free will, leading to some outcome. You did/will exercise your free will, it's just that He/She/It/CosmicBunny/FlyingSpaghettiMonster can see it all from a wayyyyyyy more intense position that we can come close to understanding. Or we're just all running around slamming our heads into each other. Ugh, don't know. :doh:

In case anyone wants to check this out:
http://www.shadowsinthedarkradio.co...y-12-2009-michael-jackson-from-the-other-side During the last 45 mins of the show Gary shared the messages that Michael had shared with him from the other side. Michael said he would return to live another life time and would be an even greater light for love. Through Gary, Jackson assured everyone that he was fine and that we really don't understand how much we are loved.
Some of that totally didn't sound like things Michael would say, lol, but some of the message in general was nice and resonated, like about how if we only knew how loved we are by everyone 'over there', and that we're not alone. :heart:

Well, I did listen to this channeling but I am not convinced. The question is, how in the world he knows every little detail about money and stuff, ppl's names unless he knew this info before and just made his own assumptions? I am not saying that what he is saying is wrong, I am just saying that does not feel like channeling to me.
I'm not convinced either (this is in reference to the C2C Christian von Lahr show), and in fact some of it is kinda crazy (especially all that weird crap at the beginning of the segment, before the 'channeling' starts). But strangely there have been a couple of statements that have popped into my mind on occasion, which I find strange. But maybe it's just because Michael wanted to tell me something LIKE that.

I love The Beatles! I :heart: the way he sings "There's nothing you can do that can't be done"

(sorry, off topic :blush:) Did you come across this vid in your travels? I thought it was so cute and funny when I saw it
:lol: The John & Yoko vid was funny :) Since everyone knows the song "All You Need Is Love", the song I really had wanted to point out last night was "The Word". I'd heard that before, but had forgotten it. Now it's totally stuck in my head. Lyrics like this just totally make me think of Michael. I can't keep from smiling all the way through it, thinking of him :wub:

"Spread the word and you'll be free, Spread the word and be like me
Spread the word I'm thinking of, Have you heard the word is love?
It's so fine, It's sunshine, It's the word, love...
Now that I know what I feel must be right
I'm here to show everybody the light!
Give the word a chance to say, That the word is just the way
It's the word I'm thinking of, And the only word is love..." :heart:

I voted. It was number 6 then. I'll vote some more for the love and prayers...
Cool, thanks :) You can vote every 20 minutes. I guess it's going to be hard to beat the "kingkhan" fanclub (who is this? lol)

Hey happy Harmony Huttahs! Hope you're all happy today anyway. I feel extra in love with Michael today :wub: Have any of you heard the '92 remix of "Human Nature" by SWV?? Omg...I am in LOOOOVE with this song. I normally don't like remixes of Michael's stuff, but this is just...wonderful. It's got that vibe. And the lyrics..."love will be right here... right here...have no fear, no tears, love is here" :cry: It just goes perfectly with Michael, our love for him, and where he's at now.
I can't hear it, due to sucking Fony blocking SWV's songs in Germany :)angry:), but I remember that song. It was played on the radio a lot back then.

So, I knew that it's weird that it said 'represents male things', but that a phallus is actually like....THE thing, I didn't realize until I Googled it a second ago. What the hell mannnnnn! LMFAO. :hysterical:
Oh man :lmao: You got some "male things" flying at you, girl! :naughty: That was a weird dream, yeah. I hate dreams like that. I dreamed the other night that I burn some black goo in a tiny metal cylinder to create something like lampblack, but then I had to put some of it on the feathers of a bird for a while first. I had two white parakeet-sized birds. One got the 'lampblack' stuff, the other didn't. One of them freaked out, squawking and squirming, and I turned to try to catch it and I accidentally hit it, breaking part of its wing off! :bugeyed It made painful noises, but managed to fly away and I couldn't find it :doh: Then last night I dreamed something about a little puppy that was bleeding from the head! I can't remember much, just this puppy and how I felt sorry for it. We were on a sidewalk somewhere. On a nicer note, the We Are the World moments still sound touching. It's so beautiful when people seem to get the message, even for a moment. It's just carrying it WITH them that's the tough part. Like Michael said before, "Please don't put this in your heart today and forget it tomorrow."

I just got back from Michael's craft store
:lol: As I read that it's like I didn't bat my eye thinking it MJ's craft store :lmao: Then it took at least once sentence past it before I was like... oh yeah, Michael's... I get it now :lol: (Man, I miss that store!)

Cool, I will be in a yoga/meditation class so I will make sure to drop by the party!!!
Hey, what great timing! Just remember to keep a towel nearby, cuz "when you come to Neverland... (you know the rest)" :innocent:

Last edited:
Wow...you know...I'm really taking this in for the first time. I just watched his whole 45th birthday celebration for the first time yesterday...and then to read this on top of that...it just really reminds me of how he genuinely cares about his fans. My God...it is so touching. I feel SO honored that he would visit me even once. Oh Michael :cry: I promise to always be grateful that you even gave me just one glance...and I promise to not be whiney anymore. You are such a special soul. Thank you...so very much, thank you. :cry:

awwwwwh :hug:
I've never watched that....I must. Is that the party with Aaron Carter? Man, Nick Carter was always my number one...and now seeing him in stuff with Michael, like in What More Can I Give, I'm like, Nick is so lucky.... Sorry, got distracted...15years of obsession with Nick Carter will do that ;)
But yes, the love, the love, the love. I miss Michael so much at the moment. Today I was watching Say Yes to the Dress (sadly, I'm addicted) and one of the consultants was talking about the fashion director Randy, and she said, "I love Randy, and whenever I tell him that, he replies, 'I love you more'". And I literally burst out crying. Oh Michael, we love you so so so much.

Hey, what great timing! Just remember to keep a towel nearby, cuz "when you come to Neverland... (you know the rest)" :innocent:

hehehehe I do, and I will keep a towel nearby. *a hee hee*

:lol: As I read that it's like I didn't bat my eye thinking it MJ's craft store :lmao: Then it took at least once sentence past it before I was like... oh yeah, Michael's... I get it now :lol: (Man, I miss that store!)

Don't they have hobby stores where you are? Doesn't every mall have a "Nanu Nana" and equal store, they kinda sell the same stuff? (okay, not the art stuff but somehow I always managed to find things like that, but I think I would miss Michael's at this point, you're right...)
I went to Michael's once and stood in front of "This Is It" posters, totally dumbfounded and then I started laughing.

Another time I was in the grocery store and was contemplating dinner plans but wasn't sure if I should do shrimp tacos YET AGAIN, very popular here you see. Human Nature was running and as I was about to put some ingredient back thinking naaah, not again- I heard "take me out, into the nighttime". :hysterical:

Everytime something like that happens I have to think of one of the TII extras where someone said, yeah, they call him Peter Pan, but it's more like Peter Pan laughing his a** off. And by now I am convinced that's really who he is, still. Funny as heck with a wicked (sorry New England...) sense of humor. Half the time when I'm really, really, really sad some really funny song comes up.

One time I was in my brooding mood of all times doubting everything, thinking, let's throw this spirituality nonsense out of the window- this song came on.

Watch the whole slide show- "daily Elvis sightings" and other stuff, I rolled across the floor screaming.

Last edited:
I've never watched that....I must. Is that the party with Aaron Carter? Man, Nick Carter was always my number one...and now seeing him in stuff with Michael, like in What More Can I Give, I'm like, Nick is so lucky.... Sorry, got distracted...15years of obsession with Nick Carter will do that ;)
But yes, the love, the love, the love. I miss Michael so much at the moment. Today I was watching Say Yes to the Dress (sadly, I'm addicted) and one of the consultants was talking about the fashion director Randy, and she said, "I love Randy, and whenever I tell him that, he replies, 'I love you more'". And I literally burst out crying. Oh Michael, we love you so so so much.
I don't even know who Aaron Carter and Nick Carter are ... and I've never heard of Say Yes to the Dress :lol: Yeah, seriously :dancin:(Ok, looked it up... Backstreet Boys :rolleyes2:, lol ... the other one I don't know because I'm completely losing touch with what's on TV in America. Living outside your own country is really weird sometimes. You start to feel like a foreigner :mello:)

ModulationAlert - What a goofy video. I liked it when they showed one sign about the church accepting all denominations or whatever and the next sign said parking ONLY for members of the church :lol: .... And no, I've never heard of that store. But then not having a car kind of limits one's knowledge to the bus and Straßenbahn routes, I've found. There's one crafts store in the next neighborhood... but I've yet to find anything coming close to a store like Ben Franklin or Michael's.

It's the word I'm thinking of, And the only word is love..." :heart:

That is so mj!

That is so mj!
Oh, I know! Totally! :heart: Oh, so I can't sleep and am about half awake (no, wait... a quarter awake?), but wanted to type something here before I forget. Husbunny this morning said that instead of "Lightworkers" MJ fans are "Loveworkers". I thought that was so cool! (As long as it doesn't sound like we're prostitutes in some other language :lol:)

Oh, I know! Totally! :heart: Oh, so I can't sleep and am about half awake (no, wait... a quarter awake?), but wanted to type something here before I forget. Husbunny this morning said that instead of "Lightworkers" MJ fans are "Loveworkers". I thought that was so cool! (As long as it doesn't sound like we're prostitutes in some other language :lol:)

Awww thats so cute that u call ur husband "husbunny" :wub:

And yes he is right , we all are "LOVEWORKERS" ! :D

I just ran across this and... omg... :wub: /:cry: /:angel:

At 1:00 ... omg, sooooooooo sweet :cry: :heart:

Last edited:
^ wow, such a sweet video :cry: Michael is so sweet :heart:

I have a question about the mediation tomorrow..do we just go about it as normal tomorrow? With the intention of having the cake/water balloon fight? And then see what happens?

:heart: to you all.

I don't even know who Aaron Carter and Nick Carter are ... and I've never heard of Say Yes to the Dress :lol: Yeah, seriously :dancin:(Ok, looked it up... Backstreet Boys :rolleyes2:, lol ... the other one I don't know because I'm completely losing touch with what's on TV in America. Living outside your own country is really weird sometimes. You start to feel like a foreigner :mello:)

Yeah Aaron was Nick's little brother, who tried to start a career in music when he was bout 8, and then somehow he became friends with Michael. Michael gave him his sparkly jacket, and I think it was at Michael's 45th that Aaron and Nick threw cake on Michael :)

Say Yes to the Dress is a show about Kleinfeld, a NY bridal gown shop... I normally hate reality tv but I can't stop watching this, lol.
I know the feeling; when I go back to Ireland I have no clue who or what people are talking about!

I have a question about the mediation tomorrow..do we just go about it as normal tomorrow? With the intention of having the cake/water balloon fight? And then see what happens?

That's my plan anyway.... ;)

EDIT: I'm just watching the 45th stuff.... :cry: oh man he looks happy, he's talking about the bright future... I can't help thinking, if the trial had never happened...... :cry:

Last edited:
mjbunny said:
Poor Michael, not knowing what was going to hit him just three months later (...November 2003)
Ugh. I know. :weeping:

mjbunny said:
It's the word I'm thinking of, And the only word is love..."
Love these lyrics. Very Michael indeed. :heart:

Neeve said:
I've never watched that....I must. Is that the party with Aaron Carter?
No...the vid with Aaron Carter was for Aaron's birthday I believe. There are 5 parts to Michael's 45th birthday online... omg it's very touching and bittersweet :cry: I LOL'd at the moment he said "imagination" in his speech though and someone shouts out "yeah of you and me Michael!" :lol: ...he gets so shy and adorable :wub:
zob4t2_th.gif

mjbunny said:
Husbunny this morning said that instead of "Lightworkers" MJ fans are "Loveworkers". I thought that was so cool!
TOTALLY! :clap: :heart:

mjbunny said:
I just ran across this and... omg...
I think I've seen that one before...don't want to find out just yet though. That song + Michael hugging fans...don't think I can handle it right now :boohoo:

So has anyone had a MJ experience lately?

(The posts you guys post are longer than essays; I can't read them all. :lol: )

No...the vid with Aaron Carter was for Aaron's birthday I believe. There are 5 parts to Michael's 45th birthday online... omg it's very touching and bittersweet :cry: I LOL'd at the moment he said "imagination" in his speech though and someone shouts out "yeah of you and me Michael!" :lol: ...he gets so shy and adorable :wub:
zob4t2_th.gif

TOTALLY! :clap: :heart:
haha yes!!
That's right ,this is the one I was thinking of:

That 45th birthday party is sooooooo adorable....he looks so happy and sweet and suprised there and...oh Michael. :cry: I can't help but think....that was 5 years ago, how the hell did we end up here?! In fact, he didn't even live much longer after the trial. It's so completely unfair, and heartbreaking to stand still and realize how time has been such a b*tch in this all. Blugh.

YES. What is amazing about that song too...is they are looping the ONE part of Human Nature that just ZINGS me. That specific part he is singing is where I get that 'homesick' feeling the most...like it's a part of my soul. I had a crying fit earlier today listening to that remix...:cry: because of what it stirred up inside me. Tears of joy though...an overwhelming sense of Michael's love and just being soooo grateful for it I can't even explain. I swear that remix was MEANT TO BE. I mean, you take that strong soul resonance piece, loop it, and then combine with these lyrics that feel like the words are coming straight from Michael..."love is here...right here" - it just...:cry: :angel: :heart: :wub: I still have a hard time listening to the original Human Nature because of how homesick it makes me...but this remix brings that homesick feeling into a whole new light... as if to remind me I never left, home...love...is all right here. I dunno. Sorry to rant...that mix just really touched me somehow.
Oh no you're not ranting, that totally makes sense! I really have the exact same thing too, so amazing. Human Nature just comes straight out of heaven, for real. :heart: Not much to add on that...haha! I feel so extremely connected with that song, it's almost insane!

I just got back from Michael's craft store to pick up a canvas for another painting I'm going to do of Michael...and while I was there they were playing "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey. I noticed it right at the line "and I know you're shining down on me from heaven, like so many stars we've lost along the way..." :angel:
I've been playing that song a lot lately 'cause it made me think of Michael! Funny coincidence. Really beautiful and love the lyrics.:angel:

Wow, MTV of all things. That sounds pretty cool :) I hope it works out!
Thanks! :huggy:

Oh man :lmao: You got some "male things" flying at you, girl! :naughty: That was a weird dream, yeah. I hate dreams like that. I dreamed the other night that I burn some black goo in a tiny metal cylinder to create something like lampblack, but then I had to put some of it on the feathers of a bird for a while first. I had two white parakeet-sized birds. One got the 'lampblack' stuff, the other didn't. One of them freaked out, squawking and squirming, and I turned to try to catch it and I accidentally hit it, breaking part of its wing off! :bugeyed It made painful noises, but managed to fly away and I couldn't find it :doh: Then last night I dreamed something about a little puppy that was bleeding from the head! I can't remember much, just this puppy and how I felt sorry for it. We were on a sidewalk somewhere. On a nicer note, the We Are the World moments still sound touching. It's so beautiful when people seem to get the message, even for a moment. It's just carrying it WITH them that's the tough part. Like Michael said before, "Please don't put this in your heart today and forget it tomorrow."
Yikes that sounds creepy about the birds and the puppy! :( These kind of dreams are sooo disturbing, but mostly I only realize when I wake up how dark and weird they are. I get them a lot, honestly. I wonder where that comes from...maybe I just have too much imagination and don't really have boundaries through 'good' or 'bad' sides in my dreams, or something. Hmmm. :mello:

That quote...I really didn't even know that! It's beautiful. :wub:

"when you come to Neverland... (you know the rest)" :innocent:
You are bouuuuuuuuuuwnd to gewt wetttttt. :shifty: :wild:

---------------------------------

Okay that was a useless post. LOL. So...anyone else getting all kinds of Michael-related things happening to them lately as well?! I was at work today (ArenA) and saw like 3 large posters of a pic from the concert he did here. So cool to see, hadn't been in that part of the stadium yet. :D I don't know why really, but everything makes me think of him or somehow has to do with him. Maybe I just notice it more since June is coming up, could be the case as well. Weird times, although it's really comforting to feel him 'more'. Oh, I miss him.

Hope y'all are doing okay - looking forward to the meditation! Some 'point of light' in a few sad days I had.
Enjoy the weekend, you lovely Ms. Harmony's! :huggy:

Last edited:
---------------------------------

Okay that was a useless post. LOL. So...anyone else getting all kinds of Michael-related things happening to them lately as well?! I was at work today (ArenA) and saw like 3 large posters of a pic from the concert he did here. So cool to see, hadn't been in that part of the stadium yet. :D I don't know why really, but everything makes me think of him or somehow has to do with him. Maybe I just notice it more since June is coming up, could be the case as well. Weird times, although it's really comforting to feel him 'more'. Oh, I miss him.

Hope y'all are doing okay - looking forward to the meditation! Some 'point of light' in a few sad days I had.
Enjoy the weekend, you lovely Ms. Harmony's! :huggy:

Everytime I enter a shop I hear a Michael Jackson song playing on the radio. And at work I had to test some new functionality sitting in another dept where they have the radio on. MJ songs there too as well.
It pinches my heart and makes me smile.

And just now I glanced at the time and it was 23:23, which is in fact 11:11 pm. I saw a video today or yesterday about these times and if you see these times a lot, also 2:22, 3:33 and 4:44, it means that you need to heed your calling! Interesting.

ON another note - I'm so happy now because the media advocacy team sent a letter to the Sun about the Tragic J**** Tapes, and more often than not we never hear anything. But we received a reply. I posted our letter and the reply in the Media Advocacy thread in the MJJC Legacy Project forum.
Just wanted to share this with my Harmony Hutters!

Looking forward to the meditation tomorrow.

Hi Happy Hutters! :heart:
I guess it's just going into the meditation and seeing what happens! :) Like, "Oh, where am I? Looks kind of Neverlandy." *SPLAT!* :lol: But seriously, like always it's probably best not to have specific expectations and just see what happens. We could always at least throw cake at each other :lol:

Yeah Aaron was Nick's little brother, who tried to start a career in music when he was bout 8, and then somehow he became friends with Michael. Michael gave him his sparkly jacket, and I think it was at Michael's 45th that Aaron and Nick threw cake on Michael :)
Ahh! Ok, got it now.

So has anyone had a MJ experience lately?

(The posts you guys post are longer than essays; I can't read them all. :lol: )
:lol: IKR? Sometimes :cheeky: MJ experiences lately... I've had virtually NO dreams of him at all in the past, I don't know, week or longer? Maybe like one exception? I have felt a presence with warmth a few times the last couple of days, though :angel: And the other night when we were joking about the cake fight meditation I talked outloud to Michael, asking like "What about it? It's 500 pages and we haven't done a real meditation since March ;)" ... and just then I got this whooosh of energy around me and I was like, "Rock on, Michael!" :punk: Again, though, I could just be crazy :cheeky: :lol:

Ohhhh!!! Almost forgot! Last night I was on the phone with my mom in the other room talking about MJ and meanwhile in the living room hb actually felt a huge energy being come to him! And that's just not what happens to him, you know. He felt the "pushing on your aura" presence feeling over both shoulders and his upper back and head. Whoa! He described it very much like what I feel, maybe a less intensely and no physical temperature sensation. This is very unusual for him, so I'm wondering what's up, lol! He said he wasn't scared, but also not used to this kind of thing, so he called his guide to protect him. He says he can't say it was Michael... he doesn't know who it was. Cool, though.

My mother would tell you, in a worried tone of voice, "Sounds like an obsession!" :D But yeah, I totally understand.

That quote...I really didn't even know that! It's beautiful. :wub:
Forgot to mention earlier... this was from the speech in Harlem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OBUgE6EDFo

ON another note - I'm so happy now because the media advocacy team sent a letter to the Sun about the Tragic J**** Tapes, and more often than not we never hear anything. But we received a reply. I posted our letter and the reply in the Media Advocacy thread in the MJJC Legacy Project forum.
Good! :clapping: I'm glad they wrote back at least. It's something. I hope they actually listen, like someone will actually read and understand the words.

Well, I'm off to watch a movie I recorded last night and then probably head to bed. Soooo tired today, ugh. May or may not make it back here before falling asleep, but lots of love to the Hut! :heart:

Last edited:
I haven't really had any experiences lately. Although anything obvious is a rarity for me these days. Only thing was I turned on the TV a couple days ago and put on Soul Train. They happened to be playing Bad and the people were dancing to it and even doing some of the choreography. It was funny and cool. :laugh: I try to watch Soul Train once a week in hopes of catching an episode with Michael or the J5. ;)

Looking forward to the meditation tomorrow. I haven't done that in a while. I always like to do it at night before I go to bed. But since I've been going to bed way too late a lot, I almost never do it.

I don't know where this quote is from but I love it :

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

I was reading something on Glendale and Forest Lawn's history. Suddenly I heard sounds coming from the headset that was still connected to the laptop.
I pulled the headset back to my ears and it was one of Michael's songs and it was surprise, a very direct answer to something I was mulling over in my head earlier in the day. That alone at this point wouldn't be surprising anymore.

The surprising thing is that NO program to play this song was open. I thought at first I must have hit the play button by accident- but no, no media program was running on play to play the song. I'm beyond dumbfounded and open mouthed. I head this song through my headset yet no media player is playing the song. The song pretty much must have started in the middle to to get to certain lyrics. Basically, half an hour later I still can't figure out how this song was played, I'm completely mystified.
I checked all "recently played" things on all programs, the song doesn't show up anywhere, yet it was played through my headset. Wow. I need to sit down.

I don't know where this quote is from but I love it :

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Hi. :) This is the quotes origins.
:flowers:

The Healing Light Institute of Spirituality

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us, it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” The above speech by Nelson Mandela was orignally written by Marianne Williamson who is the author of other similar material.”

The above speech by Nelson Mandela [ED: See footer note regarding speech origins] indicates a man who over nearly 40 years in prison, thought deeply, read much and tried his best to understand human nature. In the course of that journey he developed a firm belief in God and by doing so, learned love for man followed by sensitivity, compassion and an attempt at understanding all as well as the roles they played in his life.

Back