Mesereau had witnesses Ready to Testify Against Chandler

I actually wish Jordan had taken the stand. All that 93 crap would have been shot down and in a court of law!!

People who I speak to who are not MJ fans seem to be of the opinion that he was guilty in 93 but the 2005 allegations were a scam. I think that is sort of how the public view it and the settlement is the main reason I think why people think 93 was real. Even though in the settlement, MJ said that he maintains his innocence and it in no way is an admission of guilt. Also what parents in their right mind would let the person who molestered their child get away with it! To me it is so obvious it was a scam too. I mean, Evan asked MJ for money for his screenplay or whatever it was. He says no, then Evan is recorded saying he will take him down etc.

I wish more people new the facts.

he won't come out simply because he knows when all is said and done, he's going to need to be enrolled in the toughest witness protection program for his entire f***in life.

scum.

I actually wish Jordan had taken the stand. All that 93 crap would have been shot down and in a court of law!!

People who I speak to who are not MJ fans seem to be of the opinion that he was guilty in 93 but the 2005 allegations were a scam. I think that is sort of how the public view it and the settlement is the main reason I think why people think 93 was real. Even though in the settlement, MJ said that he maintains his innocence and it in no way is an admission of guilt. Also what parents in their right mind would let the person who molestered their child get away with it! To me it is so obvious it was a scam too. I mean, Evan asked MJ for money for his screenplay or whatever it was. He says no, then Evan is recorded saying he will take him down etc.

I wish more people new the facts.

It is a big shame that you never ever see anyone on tv talking about this. If the media would really explain all this on tv....i bet alot more people would start to see the big picture. But really...some people just don't want to believe that he's innocent. You have these people that still say 'We just never know for sure if he did or did not molest the child ' .

Even after i had explained about the blackmailing,phonecall,details about the settlement.That Michael at first didnt want to settle but when his advisors told him it was the best thing to do...he eventually did....so you see. Some peolpe just want to stay ignorant, screw them. I really stopped caring about those people and trying to convince them.

IF Chandler said this then he should have the decency to come out and say it now.
He would earn millions from the revalation - TV interviews, newspapers, even a book!

I doubt the Jackson's woudl want to sue him as his revelation would go a million miles toward improving MJ's public image.

Chandler stands to lose very little by coming clean now that MJ is gone.

My only question is why hasn't he done it???
:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Y DO THREADS LIKE THIS POP UP AT THE MOST RANDOM TIMES AND LIKE...THE SAME THREADS? W/ THE SAME QUESTIONS?

ok let's get to it. it's not the jacksons he has to fear. nor is it prosecution or lying to police...since he nver spoke to them.

it's his father evan chandler, the lawyer larry feldman, and the shrink, stan katz....both the lawyer and the shrink can lose their license an dhis father can sue for slander. true, lie, or not, he can still sue.

that's y it's called a confid. agreement. now i know evan will sue. feldman and katz....not so much ONLY b/c it would be detrimental to their careers and appearance.

this isn't new news....mez stated this w/ dan abrams at some college. but they(the state)couldn't admit the affidavit cuz it's hearsay and u can't cross ex. a piece of paper and furthermore, once mez put on record he had jordy' sfriends at the ready, ts dropped his motion to inclued the affidavit.

any other questions? cuz honestly, it was a homeowner's insurance policy that paid it out. not mike so he can't even give the money back. it was for negligence. so yea

lets not forget people.....the kid denied any abuse until he was drugged with sodium amytal (or whatever the drug was, i forget now). this means that memory was implanted in his psyche.

Under a highly suggestive drug induced state it was suggested to him that he was molested, so chances are the poor friggen kid actually believes he was. He was abused by his father in the worst possible way, by making his own child believe he was indeed molested to earn a few bucks.

This is what has been reported for many years and i believe it's what might have happened. In that case, he is a victim in this whole mess too.

That drug use to be used by psychiatrists when doing "regression therapy". Remember back in the day when everyone was suddenly "remembering" that their father abused them 20/30/40 years ago and they had forgotten until undergoing therapy?? It was because they were under the influence of this new "truth serum". This drug is now banned because of the highly suggested state it leaves the patient in. Under it's influence you can start to believe what is being suggested to you. Michael Jackson and his accuser were not the only victim's of this drug, there are many fathers/relatives around the world that had their lives destroyed because of the mis-use of this drug. Evan Chandler did the unthinkable and subjected his own child to it's horror.

It's not the kids fault, the father is the abuser. Apart from the initial act, molestation can only hurt you through your memories....if you don't remember then it can't harm you......by giving his son false memories of abuse he in essence raped his own childs mind.

ets not forget people.....the kid denied any abuse until he was drugged with sodium amytal (or whatever the drug was, i forget now). this means that memory was implanted in his psyc
some debate that actually happened. i think gearaldine hughes said it didnt and considering the fact jordan has told many ppl nothing ever happened it contridicts that story unless it wears off?

some debate that actually happened. i think gearaldine hughes said it didnt and considering the fact jordan has told many ppl nothing ever happened it contridicts that story unless it wears off?

Who brought up the story about Sodium Amytal in the first place? I only recall reading about it and seeing it in a youtube video.

anyone know why mez did not put on those witnesses on the stand, becouse some of the "neverland 5" testified about MJ molesting Jordan so couldent Mez have brought in these folks to dispute what they said? I am talking about Chacon and Abdul and those types...

They should bring them to trial and make them say it was all a scam. I would however like
to see the The Mez to clear all this up and bring thpose accusers down on thier knees in a court of justice and admit they LIED!

i don't know if i'm allowed to post this, I've been afraid to ask this... - but what about the story that after evan started to accuse him, michael became dependant on painkillers, and people were so concered he wouldn't make it through the trial Liz and LMP convinced him to go to rehab and his insurance company paid out to get it out of the way because MJs life was more important than his reputation at that point. And didn't he actually file a motion to do the criminal trial before the civil or something, but it was rejected?

and soso - i read the payout was for negligence, but i never understood why it was? homeowners insurance policy?

I agree with the poster up there - ppl seem to think he was guilty because of 93, not 2005.
Jordan should come out and say the truth if he had any milimetere of a heart. Think of Michael's kids when they hear all this stuff.. if they haven't already..

[on a side note..I came back to this thread because I actually had a dream last night where i was in a courtroom and Jordan [at the age he is now], his mother and his father were there in the stands with worried painful looks on their faces. His dad had a turban on and blue eyeshadow all around his eyes though! :/ Strange.]

Yeah, just like Jason "I don't remember" Francia made himself ridiculous on the stand.

I wish the 1993 had gone to court! People believe it just because it didn't. Once the Arvizo case was on court and people actually got to know the accusers they didn't believe them any more. It would have been the same with the Chandlers! A lot of stuff would have come out about them as well, just like about the JC Penny case about the Arvizos!

Don't expect them to come forward and admit it was all a lie. They will never do that, not even with Michaels passing.
I agree, because they wouldn't want to be sued to give back the 20 million they extorted from Michael! :mad:

I have NO doubt that Messeraeu had witnesses who would testify that Chandler and his father were lying. None whatsoever, because they were and still ARE!

I think few people r still working on chandler ,they want him to come out.they r working on different ways to go forward with this .

I hope Jordon is living an unpleasant life knowing Mj is gone and he help to make this man life @#$%

it will sound strange but I dreamt about Mez last week....In my dream Prince MJ pulled MEZ aside from a meeting and asked him to change his role from defense lawyer to attorney and sue 4 people (not gonna name names - doesnt take long to count) to "give justice " to MJ...it was a weird dream I didnt sleep through the night...gosh I wish it would come true one day!
Mesereau popped up in my mind for some reason around two weeks ago and is still there.. Wondering why....

Jordie seems like someone who is psychologically suffering about what he did to Michael. but he can't admit it was all a lie because legally he would be in big trouble. i'd sure hate to be him, he'll NEVER have peace of mind. -_-

the other one (omg i can't remember his name :doh: ) doesn't seem like someone who would care.

don't ask me why, just a feeling i get about them.

Exactly. That taped phone call was damning enough.

But I still hope, for the mass ignorant public's sake, that the dumb kid's conscience (if he even still has one) will eat at him and he'll reveal the truth. But sadly, I doubt that will ever happen.

He's probably whc'ed out on meth it won't cross his mind in that case.

I prefer he come out and tell the truth and make millions than says nothing.This is the only thing he can do for Michael.

Jordie seems like someone who is psychologically suffering about what he did to Michael. but he can't admit it was all a lie because legally he would be in big trouble.
He was a kid though, so he wouldn't be in any trouble. His father would though.

i'd sure hate to be him, he'll NEVER have peace of mind. -_-
I hope not. It's called KARMA. And since he could've cleared this all up long ago I hope he's having a crappy life too.

the other one (omg i can't remember his name :doh: ) doesn't seem like someone who would care.
Gavin Arviso is his name.

don't ask me why, just a feeling i get about them.
I saw Michael say in an interview that Gavin never would've made those accusations because that wasn't the kind of kid he was, and that his heart wasn't like that, so indirectly Michael was saying that the parents put Gavin up to it.

ugh ok no one will have to pay back any money.

it was termed as negligence so he would be forecd to settle. initially it was for sexual allegations, mj would've been a fool to settle. he nver wanted to in the first place. then they re-did the civil suit and just put negligence...then his insurance paid. that's the key term needed to get an insurance payout.

the sodium amytal was a cover just in case they put him on the stand. they could then argue he couldn't testify that he was or was NOT abused b/c of the drug when in reality, he was never given the drug. it was just to make him unavailable to the prosecution. that's y there was no trial or charges. they weren't cooperating then evan mentioned that drug...all bets were off

I'm LMAO at the idea of an insurance company not wanting their 20 million back. :lol:

it's negligence and that's how the law works. sorry but it's been 16 yrs. any claim to that money is long gone and he settled on NEGLIGENCE. not abuse so even if he comes forward and says nothing happened sexually....that's not what the settlement was about or connected to...on paper.

get it?

Back