Michael album credits (delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Exclusive: Michael album credits

Breaking News

Written by Michael Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte / Published by Mijac Music, Jab Me Music / Produced by Teddy Riley, Angelikson, Michael Jackson / Mixed by Jean-Marie Horvat, Teddy Riley / Programming and Finisher: Teddy Riley / Recording Engineer: Scott Elgin, Khaliq Glover AKA Khaliq-O-Vision, Stuart Brawley, Glen Marchese, Joe Corcoran, Drew Harris / Assistant Engineer: Quenton Gilkey / String Session Recording Engineer: Reggie Dozer / String Session Assistant Engineer: Brandon Datoli / Voiceover Engineers: Myron Chandler And Dave Hampton / String Session: The Benjamin Wright Orchestra / Arranged and Conducted By Benjamin Wright / Musicians: James Porte, Stuart Brawley, Eddie Cascio, Joe Corcoran / Voice Talents: Stuart Brawley, Sandy Orkin, Stacey Michaels, Michael Lefevre, Lisa Orkin / Voiceover Producer: Michael Lefevre

also missing the:

Background Vocals: Michael Jackson, James Porte

Too bad three of those songs are not Michael, yet they are continuing forward because, for some odd reason, everyone seems to think that it is Michael.

People, please, when you get the album, compare the vocals on Hold My Hand(recorded in 2007) to the vocals on the Cascio tracks, also recorded in 2007. They are NOT the same singer! Open your eyes and, in the words of another poster on this same thread, "Put down the damn crack pipe"!

Too bad three of those songs are not Michael, yet they are continuing forward because, for some odd reason, everyone seems to think that it is Michael.

People, please, when you get the album, compare the vocals on Hold My Hand(recorded in 2007) to the vocals on the Cascio tracks, also recorded in 2007. They are NOT the same singer! Open your eyes and, in the words of another poster on this same thread, "Put down the damn crack pipe"!

This thread is about album credits.Not about "fake" vocals on the album.Please post in the right thread.I'm fed up to be honest with people doing this, coming into the wrong thread telling people who believe Michael is, at least on these tracks to get off the crack so to speak. I have never once told people on these boards who don't believe it is Michael on these tracks, to get off the crack, you are not a true fan, etc, etc.It's getting tiresome that this is still going on.

These look rather questionable to me. Everyone seems to have "sources" these days so until they're confirmed it's just gossip :)

also missing the:

Background Vocals: Michael Jackson, James Porte

I noticed that too. They have said they used James Porte's vocals inthe background. I wonder why he isn't credited?

This thread is about album credits.Not about "fake" vocals on the album.Please post in the right thread.I'm fed up to be honest with people doing this, coming into the wrong thread telling people who believe Michael is, at least on these tracks to get off the crack so to speak. I have never once told people on these boards who don't believe it is Michael on these tracks, to get off the crack, you are not a true fan, etc, etc.It's getting tiresome that this is still going on.

Read the thread before you comment on my post. Someone told all the people who don't believe it's Michael to "put down the crack pipe", so of course I am going to react! Jeez...

Read the thread before you comment on my post. Someone told all the people who don't believe it's Michael to "put down the crack pipe", so of course I am going to react! Jeez...

This is my last comment on what you wrote.You pretty much used someone elses crack pipe comment as your own, aimed towards people who believe mj is on those tracks.My main point was that it was yet another comment on the so called fake tracks, but in the wrong thread.End of discussion for me.Enjoy your day. :)

This is my last comment on what you wrote.You pretty much used someone elses crack pipe comment as your own, aimed towards people who believe mj is on those tracks.My main point was that it was yet another comment on the so called fake tracks, but in the wrong thread.End of discussion for me.Enjoy your day. :)

You got it wrong, the tracks are fake, no doubt about it.

Good day to you.

You got it wrong, the tracks are fake, no doubt about it.

Good day to you.

And of course you know this because you "know" MJ, your feelings tell that, blah blah blah.

And all is part of a world conspiracy from Sony to destroy the artist who makes money for them. Sure. We all know that. Now have a "good day", as you put it, and find the correct topic for all this, please...

And of course you know this because you "know" MJ, your feelings tell that, blah blah blah.

And all is part of a world conspiracy from Sony to destroy the artist who makes money for them. Sure. We all know that. Now have a "good day", as you put it, and find the correct topic for all this, please...

Just ignore them.I'm sure there are a few people on the boards who are trying to start fights on purpose.

Smoothcriminal12 your obviously a noob fan

Thanks for this!! :wild:

mkgenie, you are GREAT. Thanks :)

thank you-great info.i love that michael wrote some songs alone and some in collaboration with others.this way i can really feel his soul into his music:)

mkgenie;3083897 said:
About the song Monster

…This song shows us a world where everyone wants to be an overnight star without considering what you lose in the process. Privacy, anonymity, and integrity become an illusion in exchange for the next photo or the next story. Michael actually recorded some of his background vocals through a PVC pipe for the song which was fun…

"Michael actually recorded some of his background vocals through a PVC pipe for the song which was fun…"

This would had been cool, but for some reason it sounds to me that it is to justify something

mkgenie, Can you tell us who is the overall album producer?? (please let it not be mcclain...again)

no such producer according to my file.

This credit list:

ALBUM CONCEIVED AND INSPIRED BY THE KING OF POP MICHAEL JACKSON

Management of The Estate of Michael Jackson: John Branca and John McClain

Executive A&R for Sony: John Doelp
A&R Consultant: Ken Komisar
Mastered by Vlado Meller at Universal Mastering Studios, NYC
Assisted by Mark Santangelo
Art Direction: Sheri Lee and Chris Austopchuk
Art Direction and Design: Sherri Lee and Christina Rodriguez
Album Cover Artwork by Kadir Nelson
Artwork Clearances: Cassandra Barbour, Entertainment Clearances, Inc.
Archivists for The Estate: Evvy Tavasci, Craig Johnson, Michael Prince

AH AH AH !!!

Michael is not even credited in ANY vocals on BEST OF JOY
He is NOWHERE IN THE VOCALS this IMITATOR lolllllllllllllll

TOTAL FAKE !!!!

Last edited:

Aren't some people in here tired of uttering one word over and over and over?
Fake Fake Fake...enough of it! Don't ruin each thread...

mkgenie, can you post part of the lyrics to "Best Of Joy"? Or tell us what that song is about? :) Thanks! Can't wait to hear it!! :)

Thanks for all the info!! :) I can tell the credit info is accurate bythe people listed and it's not just made up by a fan. So thanks for posting! :)

Aren't some people in here tired of uttering one word over and over and over?
Fake Fake Fake...enough of it! Don't ruin each thread...

ignore them,they are every where right now.
simple thing they don't understand that if u trust ur gut feeling ,let others trust their gut feeling and move on already.smh

Thanks mkgenie

So many MJ written songs makes me very very happy.

summer;3084366 said:
mkgenie, can you post part of the lyrics to "Best Of Joy"? Or tell us what that song is about? :) Thanks! Can't wait to hear it!! :)

Thanks for all the info!! :) I can tell the credit info is accurate bythe people listed and it's not just made up by a fan. So thanks for posting! :)
part of lyrics of BEST OF JOY

I am your joy
Your best of joy
I am the moonlight
You are the spring, our love’s a sacred thing
You know I always will love you

I am forever
I am the one who came when you fell down
I was the only one around (the only one)
When things would hurt you

I am forever
Wasn’t it I who said that you were free?
When living seemed so hard to be
When things would hurt you

So awesome! Thank you very much for this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back