Michael album credits (delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Exclusive: Michael album credits

yes I can confirm that.

well i dont see why...

it will be awesome if theres a crapload of new vocals tho..

almost a waste of a song..

oh well..

still awesome regardless of how u look at it..

thanks for the info!!

-Dal

Why, Sony, oh... why?! No 'A Place With No Name'... but a song we know...

The Way You Love Me

recorded: 2000 -2004
Produced : MJ
Engineers : Michael Prince, Brad Buxer
Drum programming: Brad Buxer
Keyboards: Brad Buxer
Precussion programming: Eric Anest
Precussion: Paulinho Da Costa
Studios: Record One

This is totally different to what is written in the previous page.

How does the booklet look? Are the lyrics to each song included as well as the year each song was created? Have you heard the complete album? Does it flow well? Sorry for the 21 questions!

How does the booklet look? Are the lyrics to each song included as well as the year each song was created? Have you heard the complete album? Does it flow well? Sorry for the 21 questions!

all GREAT questions tho!

-Dal

i wanna know about the booklet and pics...lol but thanx for the info

Thank you, mkgenie,

could you now confirm the missing part of the Much Too Soon lyrics?

"She'd be sitting here beside me and my heart .....,"

Old James Porte is a bit of an all rounder ae. Writer, background vocalist and musician :p

Hahaha ... Any song i see James Porte credited for is instantly a disappointment.

Hahaha ... Any song i see James Porte credited for is instantly a disappointment.

Who is this guy anyway?? Do you have any Youtube links with him singing anything?

Wenghua;3083951 said:
Thank you, mkgenie,

could you now confirm the missing part of the Much Too Soon lyrics?

"She'd be sitting here beside me and my heart .....,"

Take away this never ending sorrow
Take this lonely feeling from my soul
If only I knew what things bring tomorrow
She’d be sitting here beside me
And my heart would fill with gold

and Breaking News (CORRECT LYRICS)

Everybody wanting a piece of
Michael Jackson
Reporters stalking the moves of
Michael Jackson
Just when you thought he was done
He comes to give it again
They can put it around the world today
He wanna write my obituary

No matter what
You just wanna read it again
No matter what
You just wanna feed it again

Why is it strange that I would fall in love
Who is that boogey man you’re thinking of
Or am I crazy ’cause I just indulge
This is breaking news
(they keep breaking the news)
This is breaking news

Everybody watching the news on Michael Jackson
They wanna see that I fall ’cause I’m Michael Jackson
You write the words to destroy like it’s a weapon
You turned your back on the love and you can’t get it again

No matter what
You just wanna read it again
No matter what
You just wanna feed it again

This is breaking news

This is breaking news

On the news today they say we’re crazy
(for celebrity)
And on the screen today we’re on display
(baby)

This is breaking news
This is breaking news

Funny, no lead/backing vocalists listed on Breaking News.... I assume the "voice talents" are in the news reporting intro.

Quote:

Breaking News
Written by Michael Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte / Published by Mijac Music, Jab Me Music / Produced by Teddy Riley, Angelikson, Michael Jackson / Mixed by Jean-Marie Horvat, Teddy Riley / Programming and Finisher: Teddy Riley / Recording Engineer: Scott Elgin, Khaliq Glover AKA Khaliq-O-Vision, Stuart Brawley, Glen Marchese, Joe Corcoran, Drew Harris / Assistant Engineer: Quenton Gilkey / String Session Recording Engineer: Reggie Dozer / String Session Assistant Engineer: Brandon Datoli / Voiceover Engineers: Myron Chandler And Dave Hampton / String Session: The Benjamin Wright Orchestra / Arranged and Conducted By Benjamin Wright / Musicians: James Porte, Stuart Brawley, Eddie Cascio, Joe Corcoran / Voice Talents: Stuart Brawley, Sandy Orkin, Stacey Michaels, Michael Lefevre, Lisa Orkin / Voiceover Producer: Michael Lefevre

mkgenie;3083969 said:
Take away this never ending sorrow
Take this lonely feeling from my soul
If only I knew what things bring tomorrow
She’d be sitting here beside me
And my heart would fill with gold
Thank you :)

I wonder if Michael ever wrote more country songs…

Wenghua;3083987 said:
Thank you :)

I wonder if Michael ever wrote more country songs…

You too??? I also have this feeling like it could be awesome with country music in the background! :wild:

Ace - mostly written by Mike it seems. That's good enough for me.

Awesome info thank you. So I take it the lyrics to every song are in the book?

Thanks for posting!

Thank u mkgenie !Michael is always priceless !

McClain did 2 tracks
Teddy Riley 3 tracks
Neff-U 2 tracks
Akon 1 track
Lenny 1 track
C “Tricky” Stewart 1 track (who is he? I don't know)

Mkgrnie. What other tracks are there on the cd single that is coming out on November 29th? Are there going to be any special editions of the album? Like a USB, picture disc etc?

Dave Grohl is on the new Michael Jackson album (see drums on Another Day).

How cool is that????

That is absolutely awesome! I can tell you that the Foo Fighters are MJ fans, they used to have a ritual where they listened to MJ's music and drank scotch before every show they did :D

OnirMJ;3084070 said:
McClain did 2 tracks
Teddy Riley 3 tracks
Neff-U 2 tracks
Akon 1 track
Lenny 1 track

Christopher "Tricky" Stewart
he produced Beyonce’s “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)”, Britney Spears's "Me Against the Music", Rihanna’s “Umbrella”, Mary J. Blige’s “Just Fine

They don't tell us what year it was produced , maybe we see this in the booklet on the album :)

Breaking News

Written by Michael Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte / Published by Mijac Music, Jab Me Music / Produced by Teddy Riley, Angelikson, Michael Jackson / Mixed by Jean-Marie Horvat, Teddy Riley / Programming and Finisher: Teddy Riley / Recording Engineer: Scott Elgin, Khaliq Glover AKA Khaliq-O-Vision, Stuart Brawley, Glen Marchese, Joe Corcoran, Drew Harris / Assistant Engineer: Quenton Gilkey / String Session Recording Engineer: Reggie Dozer / String Session Assistant Engineer: Brandon Datoli / Voiceover Engineers: Myron Chandler And Dave Hampton / String Session: The Benjamin Wright Orchestra / Arranged and Conducted By Benjamin Wright / Musicians: James Porte, Stuart Brawley, Eddie Cascio, Joe Corcoran / Voice Talents: Stuart Brawley, Sandy Orkin, Stacey Michaels, Michael Lefevre, Lisa Orkin / Voiceover Producer: Michael Lefevre

ARE WE KNOW 100% SURE OF NO JASON MALACHI ??? I never thought it was him but just want to know it for all people that still think malachi sang some parts......

Last edited:
OnirMJ;3084070 said:
McClain did 2 tracks
Teddy Riley 3 tracks
Neff-U 2 tracks
Akon 1 track
Lenny 1 track

He is a big time urban producer. He worked with Mariah Carey, Mary J Blige, Beyonce "single ladies"...and ,any others.

Ramzy;3084089 said:
They don't tell us what year it was produced , maybe we see this in the booklet on the album :)

Breaking News

ARE WE KNOW 100% SURE OF NO JASON MALACHI ??? I never thought it was him but just want to know it for all people that still think malachi sang some parts......

Whoever think Jason Malachi sings on BN should lay down the crack pipe.

:)

I am not happy to see John McClain listed on any of the tracks. I am sure they were fully completed by MJ and he just added his name to them.

I will hold my nose and buy the album, even though I had previously I wouldn't if McClain too any credit.

mkgenie, Can you tell us who is the overall album producer?? (please let it not be mcclain...again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back