Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Pictures thread 1992-1998 (Hate is not welcome)

v5hq5s.jpg

^ Me neither :cheeky:. Thanks for posting, I love this quote!

That view of Central Park is breathtaking.

It's where they spent their honeymoon. :p

Some more HQ/untagged pics of "The World Summit of Children" at Neverland (April 18, 1995) from my collection.

(Click to enlarge)

I was a little kid when MJ married Lisa and I was so jealous and upset, I wanted to marry him! :giggle:

They look very cute together.

MichaelD Thanks for the HQ pictures! :wild:

Lisa and Priscilla's photo on a counter in Neverland (Prince's second birthday)

tumblr_muucelfKMz1sksdj5o1_500.jpg

Omer-Michael-and-Prince-omer-bhatti-8852018-666-573.jpg

You can also see Michael's picture with Riley and Ben behind him here:

XUsR2.jpg

Michael-Jackson-image-michael-jackson-36335506-328-500.jpg

Apparently this is the framed picture Michael had in his bedroom (mentioned in his interview with Life magazine)

2f0ax4z.jpg

But there is one subject to which Michael repeatedly returns during four hours of conversation and picture-taking: Lisa Marie Presley.

Michael’s voice quickens, even quavers, when he speaks of Lisa Marie. How she enjoys the baby. How they are still close after an amicable divorce. How they frolicked overseas the month before. He seems to pine for her. “Lisa Marie was just with me in Africa,” Michael says. “We (went to) IMAX theaters, simulated-ride safaris, dinner. We went parasailing. It was wonderful.”

Even Debbie has acknowledged that Michael is still smitten. “He cares about her very much, but it didn’t work out and he was devastated,” she has said. “He loved her very much. Still does.”

When asked if Lisa Marie has ever expressed second thoughts about not having been the one to bear his son, Michael insists, “She regrets it. She said so.” Would she still consider having a kid with him? “She’d like to, yes,” he says putting a mischievous finger to his lips. “Shh.”

[…]

And there, on one nightstand, rests a framed photograph of Lisa Marie. Not a recent snapshot. Or even a formal portrait. But a picture apparently cut out of a magazine, placed as a child would place it, cockeyed, in a frame meant to hold a photo twice its size. A picture of Elvis and is little girl, then only five years old.” This is the age,” Michael says, “when I first met Lisa Marie. When her father first came to my concerts. I’ve known her ever since.”

ehqCSf.jpg

0zGaSp.jpg

TaYSgc.jpg

Michael and Lisa Marie leaving The Ivy restaurant (September 2, 1998 - Beverly Hills, USA), photos HQ/untagged

(Click to enlarge)

1szimv.jpg

2802u6r.jpg

Michael-and-Lisa-Marie-michael-jackson-and-lisa-marie-27401481-467-295.jpg

michael-and-lisa-marie-presley-visit-the-chateau-de-versailles-in-france%2878%29-m-1.jpg

At St. Jude's:

gallery_1743_1505_2556.jpg

gallery_7_1505_2366.jpg

gallery_7_1505_1329.jpg

gallery_1957_1505_49166.jpg

gallery_7_1505_82867.jpg

gallery_7_236_60632.jpg

gallery_7_236_37510.jpg

I feel like she smiled a lot when she was with him :)

Yeah, you can tell they were both genuinely happy while they were together :)

I feel like she smiled a lot when she was with him :)

She usually seems grumpy but when she was with MJ (and while their marriage was still doing well) she blossomed and smiled as much as never before or after that (at least on public pics).

12783576_982493051787712_7069649759723682492_o.jpg

LOL, I love Janet's reply to the sex question. It's so incredibly stupid, apart from being invasive, indeed.

happinessss.jpg

rare-michael-jackson-and-lisa-marie-26060750-619-345.jpg

The story behind it:

"Subido por brartook el 14/10/2011

Filmed on October 14, 2011. Rare pictures that I took of Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley on April 10, 1995 at Tower Records In Sherman Oaks, CA. They were very nice and posed for pictures and signed autographs for the handful of people that happen to be in the store.

Filmado el 14 de octubre de 2011. Fotos raras que tomé de Michael Jackson y Lisa Marie Presley el 10 de abril de 1995 en Tower Records en Sherman Oaks, CA. Ellos estaban muy bien y posaron para las fotos, firmaron autógrafos para el puñado de personas estaban en la tienda."

^^Thats the first time I've read that article with Janet. That's really hilarious and good for Janet.

I'm always amazed at how gorgeous Lisa Marie is when she smiles. I don't care what anybody says. She's obviously happy being with him.

^^Thats the first time I've read that article with Janet. That's really hilarious and good for Janet.

I'm always amazed at how gorgeous Lisa Marie is when she smiles. I don't care what anybody says. She's obviously happy being with him.

Yeah, and even if I am just repeating myself: she has never had such a big smile on her face as when she was with Michael. That tells us all we need to know about the tabloid myth of this marriage not being real. LOL.

Lisa was never the kind of woman who could put on a good front anyway.

Last edited:

^She looked the happiest with him, there was nothing about their relationship that looked fake

346qkwz.jpg

znmtes.jpg

Michael and Lisa Marie leaving The Ivy restaurant (September 2, 1998 - Beverly Hills, USA), photos HQ/untagged

(Click to enlarge)

This was actually Feb '98, there aren't any pics of their Sept Ivy visit.

Thanx for posting all the pics! I LOVED seeing them together, they both looked so happy and were always glowing when they were together.

I'm not sure if that was actually the apartment MJ & LM lived in, it was suppose to be a 2 story, directly below Donald's own place, I can't remember if it was even identical to his.

I read yesterday somewhere that Donald lived across the hall, which would explain why they both had penthouses.
Also explain why he never saw them go out. Lol.

I just saw this today. :upside_down:

4PwKbixS_Sc.jpg

Back