Michael and the ladies

I've found one bigger

6s5j7b.gif

claudiadoina;3432096 said:
I wanna kiss him. (giggles) I may kiss him but I mean if I kiss him it won’t be for the screen.
- Naomi

He is sweet and shy and sensitive and seems to be a very caring, soulful person.
- Naomi

The sweetest thing Michael said to me was, um, that I reminded him of a fawn, which is like a baby deer. He said that is what he thought I looked like. I thought that like a “Bambi,” and I thought that was very sweet.
- Naomi

To me he is a wonderful person, inside and out. He was everything I thought he would be, or even more.
- Naomi

Look at him! Look at how beautiful he is!
- Naomi on Michael

I had fun with Naomi, but, I hate doing that. (Laughing) She’s a sweetheart. She’s a champ.
- Michael

I keep hearing that he’s frightened of me. (laugh) But I think it’s because the directors would tell me, Herb would say you have to touch him everywhere, and I’d say, but he doesn’t want me to touch him–“You can’t touch me there!” and Herb would say, “You have to do it!”
- Naomi

“Naomi! Herb!” photographer’s shout as Herb attempted to steer Naomi down the red carpet. How’s the video?” “I want to suck Michael Jackson’s :censored:!” Naomi dutifully tried to inform the free press as Herb shoved her in the door while attempting to gag her with his spare hand.
- Sharon Oreck

I like to touch people all the time. I mean, I had to push a little bit further but I like to be that way.
- Naomi

He just said I was crazy. He was frightened of me because I’m a nymphomaniac.
-Naomi

We were joking ALL the time. It was like, jokemaster. It was constantly jokes, jokes, jokes. We had a lot of fun. We were like two children. We had water fights and (giggles) cream can fights, whipped cream can fights.
- Naomi

She definitely wanted the real deal.But who wouldn't?:sigh:

Certainly can't blame a girl for trying. After seeing the footage that was cut, I'm not buying that Michael was scared of Naomi at all.

moodyblue97;3432103 said:
Just don´t want to start something.. well, by saying this I do, how stupid I am.. but to make you smile, there is someone, and most don´t know, I´m not saying I know either, but I know enough. :wub2:

claudiadoina;3432106 said:
Thank you for telling this.:)

And I feel so sorry for her, it must be so hard :hug:

moodyblue97;3432109 said:
I´m sure it must be :( it just make me feel a tiny little bit better that he had that kind of love in his life, even if the last period had many dark clouds around him. That little light was there.

Thanks for telling us that. It does make me feel better, and I really feel sorry for her. It must be extremely hard, hopefully she has a good support system and people that she can lean on.

Oh man, she was all over him :giggle: but he hangs on well.
If you look closely you'll see that he puts his leg between hers to brake her somehow because she was so glued to him.

If not for the bodyguards, she would have raped him right there in front of everybody. :D

moodyblue97;3432109 said:
I´m sure it must be :( it just make me feel a tiny little bit better that he had that kind of love in his life, even if the last period had many dark clouds around him. That little light was there.

Can you imagine how must have been to be loved by Michael?I know that I wouldn't need anything else in my life.

This lady and the others in his life must of been some very special ladies.They never said a word not even now.

I fell in love… for him. Because he was an incredible, an incredibly dynamic person. If you were in his vicinity and he wanted to give – and he showed you who he was, and he was willing to do that in any way, meant that… I have never felt so high in my life. I have never felt so high in my life as that. I am not lying when I say that. He had something so intoxicating about him and when he was on, when he was ready to share with you or give it to you, and be himself and allow you to come in. I don’t know if I’ve ever been that intoxicated by anything.- Lisa Marie

It was like a drug. He was like a drug for me. I felt like I just always wanted to be around him, always wanted to be part of – I felt so high. I’ve never felt like that around another human being, except for one, which was my father.Lisa Marie

And I believe her because I feel so and I have never met him.

Last edited:
claudiadoina;3432336 said:
Can you imagine how must have been to be loved by Michael?I know that I wouldn't need anything else in my life.

This lady and the others in his life must of been some very special ladies.They never said a word not even now.

Trying to imagine. At the same time I guess she´s gonna have a hard time to fall in love again, and she probably won´t, which is kind of sad too. And I admire her for not going out there and talk about him, must be hard when all the crap is going on.

I think LMP actually compare what she had with him with the man she has now, maybe she´s not admitting it for herself, but she probably do.

:unsure:

If Michael had or had not someone, virginity and all these private questions... really does not concern any of us. He went through so much throughout his life with people snooping and wondering about his private life.... fans should not do this, Michael loved and searched tirelessly for privacy, we respect that. Let the private life of the man alone. It's just my opinion. -_- :fear:

250517_169332729794017_147786685281955_460374_6378031_n.jpg

249742_171395116254445_147786685281955_474475_6577250_n.jpg

227691_164352150292075_147786685281955_422470_4430320_n.jpg

248851_169347729792517_147786685281955_460495_5635648_n.jpg

249720_173446139382676_147786685281955_486947_5226837_n.jpg

248346_173701279357162_147786685281955_488822_1616039_n.jpg

:wub:

I've found one bigger

6s5j7b.gif

:shifty:

If not for the bodyguards, she would have raped him right there in front of everybody. :D

:lol:

Last edited:
:unsure:

If Michael had or had not someone, virginity and all these private questions... really does not concern any of us. He went through so much throughout his life with people snooping and wondering about his private life.... fans should not do this, Michael loved and searched tirelessly for privacy, we respect that. Let the private life of the man alone. It's just my opinion. -_- :fear:

:lol:
I wish I could just not think about all this but I can't.And I must talk to someone because otherwise I'll go insane talking only to myself.It is Michael's fault, he wanted this way, he wanted us to keep wondering and never be sure of anything when comes to him.:sad:He succeded big time.I have never been so puzzeled and fascinated in my whole life.

Here's another big one.

tumblr_ld8hd12vev1qe3hpho1_500.gif

OK, in the first one she is on top and in this one he gets on top.He even bites his lips :swoon:

I can't help but wondering what Jr must have thought about this :thinking:

Last edited:
here's another cut one

2a7smqa.gif

look at their hands :naughty: especially hers......and at his imperceptible thrust :heat:

I would love to see an unedited version of ITC. It looks like quite a bit was cut out.

I love this gif so much.Michael is so funny and the girl is hilarious.
Michael knew how to handle any kind of craziness, excepting ,maybe, YANA girl from Munich.:giggle:

14b2i9u.gif

2iCUb.jpg

HhPDL.jpg

YwKyX.jpg

KoVTN.jpg

pI4Ec.jpg

DYkrY.jpg

umzC4.jpg

f2nPM.jpg

DIez1.jpg

:wub:

here's another cut one

2a7smqa.gif

look at their hands :naughty: especially hers......and at his imperceptible thrust :heat:

:shifty:

I love this gif so much.Michael is so funny and the girl is hilarious.
Michael knew how to handle any kind of craziness, excepting ,maybe, YANA girl from Munich.:giggle:

14b2i9u.gif

She almost knocked down Michael. :lol: :fear:

MsCassieMollie;3433287 said:
These two should have stayed together!

]
Stephanie on Michael

I was in love with Michael! I was really in love, and I thought I was going to be Mrs. Michael Jackson, but he was so slow! I was ready to become a bride! Oh my God!

I think I could marry someone like Michael because we both have similar tastes. We both like stuffed animals and children. In that way we’re compatible. But then again, we’ve never really sat down and had a long talk. I guess I don’t really know him. We’re always so busy.

You know what I want to say… Michael is very much a man and he’s very, he was very loving, very caring and all that but I’ve never, we never had sex and I never saw him… I only saw Michael with his underwear on and he looked very cute!

Cause he lived on Sutton Place and he was filming The Wiz movie and I used to go over and spend the night and I used to do his laundry. And we would go down to the laundry together so Michael is not what they all say; he’s very real and he’s very – and I’ve never spoke about that but he’s very just a regular kinda guy.

Michael is very cute in his little underwear! Michael is a great kisser, I’ve kissed him! He is a great kisser! And he’s very, very affectionate! Where’d he kiss me at? Where do you think he kissed me? I’ll just say that Michael is very much A MAN! That’s what I’m trying to say.

We were maybe 18-years-old. I got to know him as a person, as a friend and he was really all about our love — very affectionate, very loving. He was really all about love.

claudiadoina;3433507 said:
Stephanie on Michael

I was in love with Michael! I was really in love, and I thought I was going to be Mrs. Michael Jackson, but he was so slow! I was ready to become a bride! Oh my God!

I think I could marry someone like Michael because we both have similar tastes. We both like stuffed animals and children. In that way we’re compatible. But then again, we’ve never really sat down and had a long talk. I guess I don’t really know him. We’re always so busy.

You know what I want to say… Michael is very much a man and he’s very, he was very loving, very caring and all that but I’ve never, we never had sex and I never saw him… I only saw Michael with his underwear on and he looked very cute!

Cause he lived on Sutton Place and he was filming The Wiz movie and I used to go over and spend the night and I used to do his laundry. And we would go down to the laundry together so Michael is not what they all say; he’s very real and he’s very – and I’ve never spoke about that but he’s very just a regular kinda guy.

Michael is very cute in his little underwear! Michael is a great kisser, I’ve kissed him! He is a great kisser! And he’s very, very affectionate! Where’d he kiss me at? Where do you think he kissed me? I’ll just say that Michael is very much A MAN! That’s what I’m trying to say.

We were maybe 18-years-old. I got to know him as a person, as a friend and he was really all about our love — very affectionate, very loving. He was really all about love.
Gosh. Imagine if they did get married. They would be the perfect couple!

Back