Michael and the ladies

he certainly loved Lisa..it is ovbsious to see from the passion he radiates for her.

For sure SHE was crazy in love with him. You can see it on the second picture above.She seemed like drugged and completely absorbed by him . No doubt. BUT we will never really know what HE really thought or felt for her...To me,he was a just a faithful and devoted husband. Many close people said that he did the best he could with her(during the marriage) to make things work.
He wanted to have children for a long time so he took her as she kept asking mutual friends for rendez-vous... I agree to say they had a lot of things in common (music,same standard of living,fame... etc....) but I'm not sure it was his type of women and that he really loved her as she loved him. IMO,she was there at the right place at the right time.
sleep.gif

Remember in December 1995,he had a big smile, when she pulled the mug and 1 month later she asked for divorce... They kept the time arguing a lot in the mid 1995 til the break (she said it and her friends too).
We know that Michael used to smile even when things were not going well. Any way I hope he had good time with her but She didn't deserve him . He was too good for her.
sleep.gif

^ A Lisa hater in disguise. Lol! But you know it is how Michael said: "Why should I have to explain how I feel about my wife in a press release?" He knew Lisa loved him and Lisa knew Michael loved her. That is what counts, not what anyone else thinks...

24dg4fo.png

dey5nd.jpg

Does someone know who this woman is? A fan?
2ag6l46.jpg

^ A Lisa hater in disguise. Lol! But you know it is how Michael said: "Why should I have to explain how I feel about my wife in a press release?" He knew Lisa loved him and Lisa knew Michael loved her. That is what counts, not what anyone else thinks...

"Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much.The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow."

I think what Lisa said in her letter in June 26 2009 is the closest thing to the truth or the only truth that we'll ever know.And I believe her.The rest are simply speculations.

Last edited:
Justice_MJ;3422395 said:
Does someone know who this woman is? A fan?
2ag6l46.jpg

Joanna.. a fan (a follower since 1997, and she got in with Michael´s family through Majestik, and not Michael, but he liked her, just not in the way she tries to make it seem) And don´t even start on her.. she made up one lie after another.

I have nothing against her,"hater hater hater ...." this is the only word you have in mouth.I am just indifferent to her life now
since she left him.Everybody is free to think its own way. It was a wedding flash(12 months and a little more officially ) A flash love
laugh.gif
.It's over for more than15 years and people still talking about that woman.I know her, I met her and I even ate with her. The only thing I will say is that if she didn't pursue him around the world,he could have stand a new life with someone else and maybe he will be alive today. He DIED ALONE. I have nothing against the photos ,I like to watch them too although I saw all of them already...but for the rest
This is my opinion and don't ask anybody to share. She never intended to hurt him because she loved him. However, LMP is the kind of person who if she likes you then fine but if she does not like the person ,she may be capable of the worst dirty tricks....Now I quit the thread.
Ps: Sorry for my english but it's not my mother tongue.
Have a good night.

I just say one thing about Lisa: It's very clear to me that Lisa did not deserve Michael. She definitely was not the height of Michael to be with him forever. He deserved a woman much, much, much better than Lisa. -_- And I'm really sorry that Michael has not found this woman who love/respect him truly and was his side forever. :cry: *big sigh*

:fear:

1981-American-Music-Awards-Michael-Jackson-and-Diana-Ross-4.jpg

1981-American-Music-Awards-Michael-Jackson-LaToya-Jackson-and-Chuck-Berry.jpg

joan-michael-latoya-1.jpg

michael-jackson-destiny-Child.jpg

:wub:

moodyblue97;3422612 said:
Joanna.. a fan (a follower since 1997, and she got in with Michael´s family through Majestik, and not Michael, but he liked her, just not in the way she tries to make it seem) And don´t even start on her.. she made up one lie after another.

Is she here too ? She's good :girl_mad:

claudiadoina;3426791 said:
Is she here too ? She's good :girl_mad:

Is she what? And she´s good? Sure.. Temptation Island TV-show and all..very good and classy. She´s nice in person though and sweet, her actions are not. Or was I should say.

She was Franks girl and most followers have those sweet kind of pics with Michael, they just don´t show them and make up things about them.

moodyblue97;3426850 said:
Is she what? And she´s good? Sure.. Temptation Island TV-show and all..very good and classy. She´s nice in person though and sweet, her actions are not. Or was I should say

I meant that she had guts

"Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much.The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow."

I think what Lisa said in her letter in June 26 2009 is the closest thing to the truth or the only truth that we'll ever know.And I believe her.The rest are simply speculations.

I totally agree with you! Wise words.

As for Diana Ross :girl_mad:.....I'm pretty sure that he experienced the force.That chemistry between them had to come from somewhere.Too obvious.I don't want to accuse her of something bad but ...I mean really who could have resisted him?

But who can blame her?Just look at him :dropdead:

33c9qo4.gif

35i525j.gif

2ztavea.gif

Back