Michael and the ladies

Oh yeah. Lucky lucky Diana.

986159Michael_Jackson_with_Diana_Ross_Night_Out1.jpg

mjdi.gif

tumblr_lg7ekrhZxZ1qbw910o1_500.gif

MJ-diana-ross-michael-jackson-12540712-480-360.gif

Yeah, I hate her big time.I blame her for a big part of Michael's sadness.:sad2:
I'd never want to offend you and of course respect your opinion.
I agree that she caused pain in his heart :cry:. But for me, Diana is 'just' one of many points that brought this heartrending sadness in Michael's beautiful eyes :boohoo: .

Pictures of him with her always make me feel kinda sad and extremely longing. I think his deep affection and love for her are so obvious.
I want such love in my life, too :sad2: .

I'd never want to offend you and of course respect your opinion.
I agree that she caused pain in his heart :cry:. But for me, Diana is 'just' one of many points that brought this heartrending sadness in Michael's beautiful eyes :boohoo: .

Pictures of him with her always make me feel kinda sad and extremely longing. I think his deep affection and love for her are so obvious.
I want such love in my life, too :sad2: .

I agree with you.I also love the pictures from that period, he looked so happy and in love.But I also believe that she deluded him and then she left him and she went on with her life.As for him he never looked so happy again in any picture since then.:sad2:Never.That sparkle in his eyes saying anything is possible was forever gone.And you don't have to look any further than Thriller era.So much sadness.

:girl_sigh: I wish I could've been one of his ladies. I love watching that gif, claudia.

I wish there was a video for this :girl_sigh:

Who can blame her for kissing him?Look in the last pic, he grabs her by her butt and he did't look like he wants to let her go.He was bad and he was such a tease.:girl_impossible:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Well she did get that hot dry humping footage that ended up on the cutting room floor.

You mean this?Yeah, one more tease from bad, bad Michael ;)

itc2.gif

And what a tease he was ....I love and respect Michael more than words can express and I believe everything he ever said but :naa:...common, virgin my foot :naughty:

018r.gif

Last edited:
You mean this?Yeah, one more tease from bad, bad Michael ;)

itc2.gif

And what a tease he was ....I love and respect Michael more than words can express and I believe everything he ever said but :naa:...common, virgin my foot :naughty:

018r.gif
Yes, that's one of the gifs that I was thinking about. Did Michael ever actually say that he was a virgin? I don't ever remember him actually saying those words as an adult. I know people jumped to that conclusion but...

Yes, that's one of the gifs that I was thinking about. Did Michael ever actually say that he was a virgin? I don't ever remember him actually saying those words as an adult. I know people jumped to that conclusion but...

I really don't know anymore:scratch: something in Glenda's tapes maybe?I have to relisten.

Last edited:
I really don't know anymore:scratch: something in Glenda's tapes maybe?I have to relisten.
Oh I know what you mean. I can't remember the exact statement from the Glenda tapes, but I never thought that he meant he was a virgin, just that he hadn't had what he considered to be a real relationship at that time. IDK. The way those tapes were edited was confusing IMO.

Resa;3431880 said:
Well she did get that hot dry humping footage that ended up on the cutting room floor.

I wanna kiss him. (giggles) I may kiss him but I mean if I kiss him it won’t be for the screen.
- Naomi

He is sweet and shy and sensitive and seems to be a very caring, soulful person.
- Naomi

The sweetest thing Michael said to me was, um, that I reminded him of a fawn, which is like a baby deer. He said that is what he thought I looked like. I thought that like a “Bambi,” and I thought that was very sweet.
- Naomi

To me he is a wonderful person, inside and out. He was everything I thought he would be, or even more.
- Naomi

Look at him! Look at how beautiful he is!
- Naomi on Michael

I had fun with Naomi, but, I hate doing that. (Laughing) She’s a sweetheart. She’s a champ.
- Michael

I keep hearing that he’s frightened of me. (laugh) But I think it’s because the directors would tell me, Herb would say you have to touch him everywhere, and I’d say, but he doesn’t want me to touch him–“You can’t touch me there!” and Herb would say, “You have to do it!”
- Naomi

“Naomi! Herb!” photographer’s shout as Herb attempted to steer Naomi down the red carpet. How’s the video?” “I want to suck Michael Jackson’s :censored:!” Naomi dutifully tried to inform the free press as Herb shoved her in the door while attempting to gag her with his spare hand.
- Sharon Oreck

I like to touch people all the time. I mean, I had to push a little bit further but I like to be that way.
- Naomi

He just said I was crazy. He was frightened of me because I’m a nymphomaniac.
-Naomi

We were joking ALL the time. It was like, jokemaster. It was constantly jokes, jokes, jokes. We had a lot of fun. We were like two children. We had water fights and (giggles) cream can fights, whipped cream can fights.
- Naomi

She definitely wanted the real deal.But who wouldn't?:sigh:

Resa;3431975 said:
I do also. Hopefully he had a special lady in the last few years and we just don't know about her.

Just don´t want to start something.. well, by saying this I do, how stupid I am.. but to make you smile, there is someone, and most don´t know, I´m not saying I know either, but I know enough. :wub2:

moodyblue97;3432103 said:
Just don´t want to start something.. well, by saying this I do, how stupid I am.. but to make you smile, there is someone, and most don´t know, I´m not saying I know either, but I know enough. :wub2:

Thank you for telling this.:)

And I feel so sorry for her, it must be so hard :hug:

claudiadoina;3432106 said:
Thank you for telling this.:)

And I feel so sorry for her, it must be so hard :hug:

I´m sure it must be :( it just make me feel a tiny little bit better that he had that kind of love in his life, even if the last period had many dark clouds around him. That little light was there.

Oh man, she was all over him :giggle: but he hangs on well.
If you look closely you'll see that he puts his leg between hers to brake her somehow because she was so glued to him.

Last edited:
Back