Michael Being Viciously Attacked on Facebook Groups. I need your help to get them removed.

Horrible!!!! :''''(((

I reported a few of them. But it's really painful to even click on a group like that...

I think I know what group you mean. I stopped going to it, because if you disagree with haters, they target you personally, stealing your pic and posting your name in the thread. They have nothine better to do.

I have reported them many times, especially for their language and for them being racist and attacking posters.

I do have a yahoo group, if any of you are interested, please send me a message here and I will provide you with the link. It's called Remembering Michael.

I haven't touched facbook a long time. Its horrible that folk are getting enjoyment using it to slag off MJ and his fans. Just shows how you get some shallow C*nt's online with nothing to do with thier time and post up random crap and target others for enjoyment.

LIke if your bored or frustrated go out and take a walk or something. Going online and be an ass isn't going to help.

Reported all of them. - Thanks for letting us know, nice one Seany.

Come on ppl. I reported the ones that came up with those search terms. I posted on one of the groups walls. It was a group claiming if you had done your research you'd see he was guilty. I also, possibly stupidly, entered into private messages with the groups creator. He replied in a civil way actually, not the usual swearing crap, and he seemed like he'd read what I had to say and took it in. He still made silly arguments though. He asked me for my sources of information, I told him some sources. Some information I have got from forums though, but I couldn't really use that as an accurate source..

I've reported them all.

That's just so wrong and so disgusting. Ugh... :(

Bastards.

Dumb asses who have nothing better to do with their time. I had to leave that MJ group because the mod on there didn't seem to care about the crap that was being posted. A lof if it stayed there for a long time, even after a lot of us begged for it to be removed. Maybe they enjoyed the fights between the fans and the haters, but MJ would not want us to fight. I have reported these jerks all along. Nothing seems to get done about it.
The haters were even using others profile pics and making it look like they were saying the hateful stuff towards Michael, when in fact, it was a troll!!

Back