Michael did the Stankey Leg

taimeka16

Proud Member
I forgot which song it was on but he was dancing with the gurl and he broke out and did the stanket leg.

Oh that new move he do I call it the but tap.

The anyone see the part where this woman wasteaching the dancers how to properly grab themselves.Wth was she grabbing ,Whatever it was she definitly grtabbed a handful.LOL:bugeyed

yea the but tap....the move that looks like hes spanking ass.

whats the stanket leg? Is it the bit where he shakes his leg after he takes the girl of his arm in twymmf

I thought he did the stankey leg! LOL!

I watched last season's America's Best Dance Crew on MTV and one week they had to incorporate new dance trends into their routines, so that's how I know what the dance move is.

But to me, I thought Michael was doing his own version of the stanky leg during Threatened. Some thought he was krumping, also.

Anyways, here is Soula Boy doing the stanky leg at home! LOL!

Soulja Boy Tell 'Em- Do Da Stanky Leg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0DCOxxG18

OK, Michael totally did the Halle Berry (dance move). It was on ABDC also and the dance move looks like you are looking into a compact and putting on makeup. Michael did this during Billie Jean!

Check out the performance from ABDC. The 'Halle Berry' starts at around 0:51:

ABDC--Vogue Evolution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzyOv16KEcE

But of course, Michael's dance move was more advanced and intricate than what Vogue Evolution did. :)

yes. I was typing a little fast.I was excited.I'm sure do the same thing to sometimes.I'm not the only one

I bet you u soulja boy is going to make a song off of that new move.The butt Tap..Hey they did say michael was creating new moves.I just decided to put a name to it.

Yep noticed it too. I love when he does dances that us younger generation do, he still gives it his own MJ magic. Thanks for highlighting this. I loved it.

Haha i seen him do the HB but i musta missed the Stankey Leg lol. The names people come up with for dance steps is funny... Yea if you watch ABDC you learn a lot haha

Do you speak English?

Can't we be nice to one another? We're all here because we're MJ fans right? I'm just sayin'.

So she had some typos, but her post was still understandable. I'm not one to call anybody out most of the time, but I'm just sick of insults between fans. Sorry, I just am. Let's be cool to each other please. :)

I understood!

The stanket leg.. or what you call it, is like the James brown move he does on one leg right? I thought it was funny that he did so many J. Brown moves instead of his own moves... maybe it comes with age :lol:

Yes the part with the russian woman and the grabbing lesson was funny too

Oh and what you call the 'but tap' has actually been named the 'agressive dolphin' or 'the penguin' :lmao:

The title got me all excited-- but...

Wait- guys, THIS is the stanky leg : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdTQV6iwayw

If anyone saw Michael doing this dance... please let me know the scene, because I for one will be running back to the theatre to see it. :wild:

Michael does something that looks like the stanky leg during 'Threatened'. He only does it for a few seconds though.

i can't wait to see TII again :) this is why i love this forum, 'cause i keep getting new reasons to go and look out for things that i missed.

Funny, My cousin just had her 5 year old show me that dance the other day, and I never made the connection until I read this thread.

Michael, always up on the latest :smilerolleyes:

I have to say that I like this move a LOT better! >>>

MJJ%20animated%20TII%20dancing.gif

Wonder what it's called...? Hmm, I know!
Let's call it SIZZLIN' :D

Last edited:
Funny, My cousin just had her 5 year old show me that dance the other day, and I never made the connection until I read this thread.

that was one of my favorites!! sizzlin in a good name for it. he can sure sizzle.

aawww..:lmao:......me too.....:blush:

Michael is going to get nominated for.bringing the stankey leg back.and inventing the new move called the butt tap.

Do the BUTT TAP
DO the BUtt tap.HEE.HEE.CHAMONE.GURL.LOL

Michael is going to get nominated for.bringing the stankey leg back.and inventing the new move called the butt tap.
Do the BUTT TAP
DO the BUtt tap.HEE.HEE.CHAMONE.GURL.LOL

can anyone make a sig of that?

Back