Michael eating /drinking

another....................

can92.jpg

Lolz :lol:

I'm happy nobody is taking pics of me when I'm eating, I'd look so stupid :lol:

He is adorable when he eats!! I always feel he's like immortal or something and then you see him eating and your like "hey he is just human...lol"

sexiest man ever

Someone needs to upload the pic from A REMARKABLE LIFE when he was supposed to be fasting, and snuck chicken out the fridge.. lol!

some1 please!!! HA HA!!

the story behind it is funny too

^^ :lol: it seems like a funny story.. yes somebody please post it!!!:)

^^^ hahaha owwww MJ, tsk tsk tsk...supposed to be fasting.BUt I guess he got caught cheating.. haha sneaking some chicken out of the fridge.. awww cute. lmao :hysterical: omg his face is priceless..

Well the story was that him and Sam Brown made a bet if they can both fast for a week and MJ brothers thought MJ was able to do it but didnt think Sam could do it. So each brother pitched in alot of money on the bet. Later at night Sam was dozing off on the tour bus and noticed that the fridge was opening and saw that it was Michael opening up a ball of tin foil and taking a bite of chicken out! So Sam got his camera and waited a few hours and MJ got up again and did the same thing and Sam quickly took the picture you see above.

Funny story, Sam talked about it on ARL documentary!

MJFan 1 said:
Well the story was that him and Sam Brown made a bet if they can both fast for a week and MJ brothers thought MJ was able to do it but didnt think Sam could do it. So each brother pitched in alot of money on the bet. Later at night Sam was dozing off on the tour bus and noticed that the fridge was opening and saw that it was Michael opening up a ball of tin foil and taking a bite of chicken out! So Sam got his camera and waited a few hours and MJ got up again and did the same thing and Sam quickly took the picture you see above.

Funny story, Sam talked about it on ARL documentary!

oh, thanks for sharing. funny story :lol: :toofunny:

Someone needs to upload the pic from A REMARKABLE LIFE when he was supposed to be fasting, and snuck chicken out the fridge.. lol!

some1 please!!! HA HA!!

the story behind it is funny too

Really! is that a true story? :hysterical: ha ha ha..wait isn't he a vegetarian oh well anywayz thats still funny!

Last edited:
Back