Michael: 'get her number'

Oh wow, I never knew of this person actually. Thanks for sharing that video.

Back to the signing, I always loved how he seemed to be paying more attention to the music playing than anything lol. Well that, and getting numbers and marriage proposals. Haha.

Yeah, it is kinda cute how he's moving to the beat of his own music.

So after he hugs that blond girl, that guy to Michael's right and behind him laughs (hiding his face behind a magazine) and MJ kinda laughs with him. I wonder what he is laughing about? LOL

Edit: Sadly, that Virgin Megastore in Times Square is closed and gone forever too.

Last edited:
So after he hugs that blond girl, that guy to Michael's right and behind him laughs (hiding his face behind a magazine) and MJ kinda laughs with him. I wonder what he is laughing about? LOL

That guy is Frank Cascio in my opinion. To me they seem like too guys checking out the girls, making remarks on them, talking about them, LOL.

Lol you guys...Joanna was one of the follower fans, nothing more. She really liked Michael and Michael liked her too, maybe a bit more than other follower fans, who knows...it's natural he has favorites, no? But Joanna was young and naive, and got tricked by Joe to go to this interview and make it seem that she had something with Michael (it was during the trial).
All her photos with Michael are typical follower fan photos, there are hundreds of them.
And Frank Cascio was giggling because they knew Joanna and Frank had the hots for her. I heard actually Michael asked for the number for Frank hihih

Oh and btw, it wasn't just Joanna invited to NV, there were lots of other follower fans who spent time there between 2002-2005

haha never seen that footage before! What a lucky girl!

Lilly86 Love your siggy , Michael looks gorgeous :wub:

Last edited:
Lol you guys...Joanna was one of the follower fans, nothing more. She really liked Michael and Michael liked her too, maybe a bit more than other follower fans, who knows...it's natural he has favorites, no? But Joanna was young and naive, and got tricked by Joe to go to this interview and make it seem that she had something with Michael (it was during the trial).
All her photos with Michael are typical follower fan photos, there are hundreds of them.
And Frank Cascio was giggling because they knew Joanna and Frank had the hots for her. I heard actually Michael asked for the number for Frank hihih

Oh and btw, it wasn't just Joanna invited to NV, there were lots of other follower fans who spent time there between 2002-2005

Yeah, I doubt anything happened between her and Michael. Michael always despised Joseph and his brothers for using their fame to get girls, groupies into their bed, so it'd be a bit out of character for him to do the same IMO.

I don't really like this story.. It's Michaels own life I know.. I just.. She is so stereotypical. I was hoping that Michael went for an intelligent girl rather than just a sweet and kind little girly girl with blond hair.

But Michael was only a man like all the other jerkhead men around the globe ;) We've got to learn to live with it ladies! *trying really hard:smilerolleyes:*

But I still hope that he did'nt use he's fans.. I meen.. I would'nt want to be let into Neverland to get "involved" with Michael, and then later just "let out" again. That seems odd.. But I don't think that was how it went.. And she might twist her intervews a bit to make herself seem important and interesting..

^ Don't be so naive. :)

No, I'm not naive. If they had something then they had. I just think it's strange that the same guy who wrote Dirty Diana would go for groupies. But people change, I know and you never know with Michael. ;)

Thanks, never saw this one before. I've seen the one where he gets a marriage proposal. Darn, I will never forgive myself for passing up going to this.
I loved that one. she gave MJ a ring and he put it on.:D

I don't really like this story.. It's Michaels own life I know.. I just.. She is so stereotypical. I was hoping that Michael went for an intelligent girl rather than just a sweet and kind little girly girl with blond hair.

But Michael was only a man like all the other jerkhead men around the globe ;) We've got to learn to live with it ladies! *trying really hard:smilerolleyes:*

But I still hope that he did'nt use he's fans.. I meen.. I would'nt want to be let into Neverland to get "involved" with Michael, and then later just "let out" again. That seems odd.. But I don't think that was how it went.. And she might twist her intervews a bit to make herself seem important and interesting..

HEY NOW!!!! What cha got against kind blonde girls??!!! :glare: :lol: :lol: And ALL blondes aren't dumb...ya know. :cheers:

Sincerely,
Pretty smart for a BLONDE!!! :sleep: :lol: :lol:

I have no idea what went on between MJ and Joanna. Seems he liked her and she obviously adored him. What the deal between them was...only they will know. I have no idea. She obviously got to meet MJ a lot of times so maybe MJ got to know her and liked her and they became friends. But you can still see her in the crowds with the other fans being pushed away by bodyguards in London 2002 and November 2002 in Berlin, so how "close" they were...only they will know. And what is true about her and what is not...I will not go there because I am very aware of how MEAN some fans can get when they get jealous, so it's possible some stuff people are saying are just rumors started by fans who are jealous. Like I said, I DON'T KNOW how much is true and how much is not so that's why I try not to have an opinion. I met Joanna briefly in Munich in 1999 during the press conference and the MJ&Friends weekend, and she was alright. Don't know if she has changed after that, but at least then she seemed nice. Not so sure that talking to the tabloids about MJ and going on TV to talk about MJ was a good idea though....

Is it just me or does MJ actually ask Karen Fye to get teh number of someone else too before Joanna? Someone has a jacket that MJ likes and it sounds like MJ would say "Get the number Turkle!" when that person leaves. So maybe MJ was "collecting" phone numbers at the signing? :bugeyed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amazing ! that's funny !! this girl and the one who proposed to her to whom he answered "see ya at the wedding" haha !

Amazing ! that's funny !! this girl and the one who proposed to her to whom he answered "see ya at the wedding" haha !

Back