Michael Jackson Didn’t Like Pepsi

But I think it's just so unbelievable that he's like "Naw, we use Pepsi instead... we think that works just as good".
I think the point is that Pepsi/Coke is poison that can kill insects. It's cheaper and more available than regular poisons.

Michael didn't drink any soda until at least the Bad era, if I remember correctly from Bruce Swedien's book.

Michael was missing out though, Pepsi is a God sent gift :p
I like it more than Coke, and definitely more than any alcohol :ph34r:

ew. oh no. how CAN you lol! I hate Pepsi. it's too sweet!

Mike knows what he's talking about PEPSI is GROSS! Coca Cola is the way to go! Even Diet Coke is better than regular pepsi but regular Coca Cola ALL THE WAY!
You Pepsi heads are all lamos! lol j/k :)

p.s Coke is STILL the best!

Pepsi takes like that liquid Mike squeezed out of John Landis' tie dipped in whatever he was dipping it in!

He was drinking Orange Fanta on the Uri Gellar documentary thing, lol.

i guess thats why he demanded not to be seen him drinking or holding a bottle of pepsi in the scene,he sticks to his principles.:)

I used drink Pepsi years ago it didn't taste right to me anymore. I like Mountain Dew it's so sweet.

Co-sign about Pepsi-I only drank it b/c of Michael in the 80s/90s. I don't drink soda like I used to but Coke wins any day.

He was drinking Orange Fanta on the Uri Gellar documentary thing, lol.
Yes!Michael likes Fanta :)Pepsi you are fired :)
2093qqx.jpg

Last edited:
Sure Beyonce is allergic to perfume and still gets millions for advertising it. Michael had said he wasn't into Pepsi. I don't see why he should have been. It's all acting I guess. I definitely never drank Pepsi after 93. Once it was bought for me when I was sick with the flu and I refused to drink it.

Back