Michael Jackson Exhibition To Debut In London

It will be good to see the memorabilia but it will also be upsetting to see it. I am just wondering if its the same items that were up for auction earlier this year?

id presume it is.maybe throw some other things in from the concerts but otherwise i guess its the same stuff that went on show b4 was there old motown stuff in the auction?

I guess I was stupid, because I actually thought it would be like this... go there, stand in line, pay and get in. Argh. Now there's this sinking feeling inside because I don't know yet which dates yet that we could go to London. I'm afraid there won't be tickets left for our available dates when the time comes :(

i doubt its gonna sell out u can still pay last minue and just pick tickets up there i guess like a concert. and if it really successful then they will prob just keep it open longer

i doubt its gonna sell out u can still pay last minue and just pick tickets up there i guess like a concert. and if it really successful then they will prob just keep it open longer
I hope you're right. I guess part of will depend on how much promotion it gets.

Is it easy to get tickets?

Cause I wanna get tickets for a specific date, not like some random one which wont fit in with possible plans being made with a friend to go see this :)

u get them on ticketmaster. or if u are with 02 phones go to the blue room u just pic the date and time u want

You can choose the option of just printing tickets out yourself which is something at least.

Now i think i've changed my mind..typically can't stay away from anything Michael related.

I bought tickets!
I thought it would be very simple to print them, but it isn't!
When I try to print tickets (open een pdf file) the screen becomes
entirely white and when I want to close that screen it says I need
a security code to open the window ?? what code??

please can anybody help me??
(I'm Dutch).
thank you.

:D Does anyone know then the tickets go on sale for non-o2 customers?

I'm definitely gonna go I know how some are feeling about AEG but it would be so amazing to see all his things.

I really hope we can take pictures! Would be such a shame if we couldnt

Are you only allowed in for 30mins?

i am not an O2 customer & also brought three yesterday.
I think the half hour time slot is the entry time. how long you stay in ther is up to you I guess.

I think the time slots are just to make sure there's not more than a certain amount of people in there at the same time? Stops it being too busy I guess. I hope we can take pictures.

I have mixed feelings about this, on one side as a fan I'd like to see it and on the other I keep asking myself: will Michael want this? He was a very private person and if I remember correctly if the Vaccaro/Julien caos he didn't even allow theme to do an exhibition.

i am not an O2 customer & also brought three yesterday.
I think the half hour time slot is the entry time. how long you stay in ther is up to you I guess.

Yes - it's just to avoid huge queues. The Victoria & Albert Museum did this for the Kylie Clothing exhibition a couple of years ago - it was a timed entry but you could stay as long as you wanted.

Anyone know if there is any way of getting these without paying a booking fee? I want to get 3 tickets for the 31st but it's gonna cost a bomb!

Back