Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

Conspiracy theories? There are no conspiracy theories for me. I just trust my ears, is that a conspiracy theory?

Yes it is. You've been so confused with Breaking News that you deny hearing his voice on KYHU, which sounds sooo much like Michael even my cat knows its him.

Yes it is. You've been so confused with Breaking News that you deny hearing his voice on KYHU, which sounds sooo much like Michael even my cat knows its him.

Even if that was so, thats not a conspiracy theory.

I'm sorry to say I disagree with your cat on this occassion. Its not often I say that, because we are usually on the same wave length. But on this occassion I disagree with the little fellow.

I think Keep Your Head Up sounds even worse than Breaking News. By a mile.

I find it amusing how many fans think people have been so influenced by BN that they have lost the capacity to make impartial judgements using their own ears. It's very condescending.

Yea, it's mind boggling to me that people think KYHU sounds worse than Breaking News in terms of authenticity.

There are more high notes in Keep Your Head Up. The vocalist really sounds like he's struggling and that makes it really obvious to me. Michael never sounded as if he really had to force higher notes.

Plus the vocals sound really....really out of tune.

The Breaking News vocals are just much moe convincing overall.

I can't believe you even said that, you really have been sucked into your own world.

I can't believe you even said that, you really have been sucked into your own world.

Said what? That Keep You Head Up sounds worse than Breaking News? I dont think there is anything wrong with that. Just because you dont agree with me, doesnt mean its wrong. Respect my opinion.

"keep your head up" is Mj. Hopefully its gotten mixed because it sounds like a demo version, which might fool people into thinking its not Mj.

ill be very angry if this album is released with half the songs sounding unfinished.

"keep your head up" is Mj. Hopefully its gotten mixed because it sounds like a demo version, which might fool people into thinking its not Mj.

ill be very angry if this album is released with half the songs sounding unfinished.

Not really, how many demo's have we heard from Michael before. He doesnt sound different on any of them.

I dont think its MJ at all, apart from the Earth Song bit....

The lead vocals on Keep your head up are less Michael than Breaking news.

But for me, both and Monster are not Michael´s vocals.

I have 0 percent doubt about KYHU. Its definitely Michael. And the song is amazing,

I have 0 percent doubt about KYHU. Its definitely Michael. And the song is amazing,

I agree. I'm listening to KYHU now on my headphones and the song IS amazing, just like all the others on this superb album. MJ could recite the phone book to the sound of a tuning fork and it would still be magical to hear.

Kapital77;3102413 said:
AnnieRUOkay89;3102412 said:
Kapital77;3102367 said:
The lead vocals on Keep your head up are less Michael than Breaking news.

Yes, is not a fact, it´s only my opinion.

go listen to "shout". the vocals sound very similar compared to "monster".

the demo's from the ultimate collection sound like these vocals. some people hear vocals that havnt been mixed or mastered and say its not michael for that reason.

There are more high notes in Keep Your Head Up. The vocalist really sounds like he's struggling and that makes it really obvious to me. Michael never sounded as if he really had to force higher notes.

Plus the vocals sound really....really out of tune.

The Breaking News vocals are just much moe convincing overall.

saywhat.gif

1offthewall1;3102418 said:
Kapital77;3102413 said:
AnnieRUOkay89;3102412 said:
go listen to "shout". the vocals sound very similar compared to "monster".

the demo's from the ultimate collection sound like these vocals. some people hear vocals that havnt been mixed or mastered and say its not michael for that reason.

Yes, i can accept some dude with one track.... but not with all the Cascio tracks that i have heard:

All i need, Carry on, Monster, BTN and Keep your head up.

Sorry, but not, i don´t believe in any track from Cascio.

I'd like to hear this version of Monster you've all been listening to. Because if you're all referring to the leaked snippet, there's hardly enough to conclude whether it's Michael or not.

Kapital77;3102429 said:
1offthewall1;3102418 said:
Kapital77;3102413 said:
Yes, i can accept some dude with one track.... but not with all the Cascio tracks that i have heard:

All i need, Carry on, Monster, BTN and Keep your head up.

Sorry, but not, i don´t believe in any track from Cascio.

All I Need is pure MJ. Only way to know is if you heard the full track. :D

AnnieRUOkay89;3102431 said:
I'd like to hear this version of Monster you've all been listening to. Because if you're all referring to the leaked snippet, there's hardly enough to conclude whether it's Michael or not.

Avoiding On the line & Ghosts parts..... is more Nick Carter vs Jason Malachi than the real Michael Jackson´s voice that we all have heard since we were childs.

Sorry but that´s my opinion.

Last edited:
I disagree that the snippet isn't enough to make a judgement. The question is whether the snippet is the same as the album version, not whether its enough to make a decision or not.

I disagree that the snippet isn't enough to make a judgement. The question is whether the snippet is the same as the album version, not whether its enough to make a decision or not.

It's like 15 seconds, from what I heard most of it is an instrumental and the vocals comes in towards the end then immediately cuts off. I don't know if it's the same one, and I haven't heard it in awhile which is why I'm asking for anyone to PM it to me. But from what I heard, it wasn't a lot to judge from.

Someone claimed to have the full song right?

Back