Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

OK, hopefully the user will share ASAP when he/she gets online again.

I like it, the "D'Ahk" @ 0:05 sounds like it was dubbed in though. It doesn't sound like Malachi, or B.Howard, or James Porte (outside of the background vocals of course). And a 26 second snippet isn't enough for anyone to conclude anything just yet, IMO, since the lead vocals aren't very prominent in this snippet, other than a few lines.

André89;3102489 said:
Thanks a lot for the snippet, I hadn't heard it before :)

In my opinion, there's at 0:22 a slight possibility that Michael is singing. Allthough it might be wishful thinking on my part. At least it's the most plausible part of any Cascio recording so far.

The rest is, as far as I'm concerned, clearly sung by the same impersonator who does BN and KYHU.

EDIT: No, it was just wishful thinking. Still not Michael :(

its MJ at 100000% you've just heard a lot about Malachi, porte and others in here lol, i mean c'mon people lets put aside all these so called expertise (we know MJ, i can recognize his voice etc etc) theses are the last songs he worked on, when he left them they were in a demo phase, the mixing is not really what mj would have asked for etc etc but still Its him c'mon.

EDIT: ah and wait 'till you hear the full version, thats when you'll be blown by his vocal performance

I don't understand why in all these 3 Cascio songs there is a strange vibrato in the voice,it seems more a digital effect than the normal Mj voice vibrato.:scratch:

My opinion is solely based on my own hearing. Before BN was released, I didn't even concider it as a possibility that a major recording label would release fake songs. But still, at first listen, I knew that the vocals didn't belong to Michael Jackson. And based on the snippet, I'll say the person who sings Monster is the same as the one who sings BN.

I respect the fact that others have a differing opinion, and I hope others respect mine. But I'm starting to get tired of hearing the same arguments over and over. My opionion is not based on rumors. It is based on the fact that I cannot hear Michael in the Cascio tracks.

Last edited:
I dont listen to snippets, but could someone who doesn't think BN is real but thinks KYHU is real please tell me what you think of Monster?

I don't understand why in all these 3 Cascio songs there is a strange vibrato in the voice,it seems more a digital effect than the normal Mj voice vibrato.:scratch:

I know what you mean. Well, Jason is known for doing that... Like a goat. LOL

The problem I have is I haven't heard a song that sounds remotely close to the Cascio tracks. Much Too Soon is definitely MJ because his vocals are similar to Don't Walk Away and Beautiful Girl. That new snippet of Monster IS mixed normally with the lead vocals in the center channel, but I still think there is something odd about BN and KYHU. All the vocals in those two songs aren't mixed into the center channel. I couldn't extract an acapella from those two songs but I could for the snippets of Monster...

This is just my opinion and I respect all of your opinions.

Here we go, the third fake.

Breaking news, Keep your head up and Monster. Next one ?

There is no impersonator... no conspiracy, no master plan to spend $250 million on tarnishing the legacy of what is one of Sony’s most important brands and a huge source of revenue.I don't understand why people still feel the need to claim this in EVERY SINGLE THREAD?

In regards to “fakes” and “impersonators,” Porte is credited for his work on the album and has been from the very beginning. Neither Sony or the Estate have denied his presence in these songs. Did they say it was Breaking News (Duet with Porte) like they did with HMH and Akon? No, but that’s because Breaking News is not a duet. It’s a Michael Jackson song that features some background/supplemental vocals from Porte. That’s because the original version of the song was a guide demo. The original album press release even goes so far as to say that the songs were in various stages of completion. Yet as soon as someone doesn't like the placement of an "ay" or "yaow,” everything is fake and it’s time to boycott?

Look up a couple of posts and listen to the snippets that were uploaded tonight. That's Michael Jackson. People need to realize that these songs were UNFINISHED. They were not up to snuff in their original state. The Estate brought in trusted producers who had actually worked with Michael, and had them flesh the songs out and bring them to light. Why are they being released? These Cascio tracks are some of the final recordings from Michael. They deserve to be heard. I want to hear them. I know a lot of people that want to hear them. Hell, Monster is an INCREDIBLE song. Yea, I've heard it. Yes, it's Michael Jackson. No, I don't have it to download.

In my opinion, Monster is the best of the 3 Cascio tracks and probably the most complete in its original state… ooooh those adlibs, I want to hear them again and again!

I've heard all the stories. I've listened to all the claims. I've compared verses on songs to previous works. Each time I still come to the same conclusion. It's Michael Jackson singing these songs. What kills me is that a lot of people are crucifiying the track before they’ve even heard it, and have a preconception of what they think they’re going to hear.

Why would the Cascios have a motive? They have NEVER betrayed him in the past and they had plenty of opportunities. As others have said, they have no monetary need -- they are successful in their own right. I'd be more suspicious of anything brought forth by the family than the Cascio's. As to why they would have registered the songs on June 27th – think about this.

The Cascio’s trusted Michael and vice-versa. No bad blood between them. When Michael is alive, why would the Cascio’s feel any need to protect their intellectually property (the songs)? They knew anything that they did with the music, they would be credited. Post 6/25, it’s a TOTALLY different ballgame. The family had moving vans at the mansion the SAME DAY, hauling out hard drives and whatever else they could get. It’s good business sense and just plain common sense to protect your property, friendship or not.

Just enjoy the music people… Michael left us with a lot of great things to come over the next years, and each one is a treasure. Put on your headphones, crank up the volume and start dancing…

:dancin:Monster… He’s a Monster… He’s an Animal… Monster… He’s a Monster… He’s an Animal… Oohhhh…. :dancin:

cppounders;3102534 said:
There is no impersonator... no conspiracy, no master plan to spend $250 million on tarnishing the legacy of what is one of Sony’s most important brands and a huge source of revenue.I don't understand why people still feel the need to claim this in EVERY SINGLE THREAD?

In regards to “fakes” and “impersonators,” Porte is credited for his work on the album and has been from the very beginning. Neither Sony or the Estate have denied his presence in these songs. Did they say it was Breaking News (Duet with Porte) like they did with HMH and Akon? No, but that’s because Breaking News is not a duet. It’s a Michael Jackson song that features some background/supplemental vocals from Porte. That’s because the original version of the song was a guide demo. The original album press release even goes so far as to say that the songs were in various stages of completion. Yet as soon as someone doesn't like the placement of an "ay" or "yaow,” everything is fake and it’s time to boycott?

Look up a couple of posts and listen to the snippets that were uploaded tonight. That's Michael Jackson. People need to realize that these songs were UNFINISHED. They were not up to snuff in their original state. The Estate brought in trusted producers who had actually worked with Michael, and had them flesh the songs out and bring them to light. Why are they being released? These Cascio tracks are some of the final recordings from Michael. They deserve to be heard. I want to hear them. I know a lot of people that want to hear them. Hell, Monster is an INCREDIBLE song. Yea, I've heard it. Yes, it's Michael Jackson. No, I don't have it to download.

In my opinion, Monster is the best of the 3 Cascio tracks and probably the most complete in its original state… ooooh those adlibs, I want to hear them again and again!

I've heard all the stories. I've listened to all the claims. I've compared verses on songs to previous works. Each time I still come to the same conclusion. It's Michael Jackson singing these songs. What kills me is that a lot of people are crucifiying the track before they’ve even heard it, and have a preconception of what they think they’re going to hear.

Why would the Cascios have a motive? They have NEVER betrayed him in the past and they had plenty of opportunities. As others have said, they have no monetary need -- they are successful in their own right. I'd be more suspicious of anything brought forth by the family than the Cascio's. As to why they would have registered the songs on June 27th – think about this.

The Cascio’s trusted Michael and vice-versa. No bad blood between them. When Michael is alive, why would the Cascio’s feel any need to protect their intellectually property (the songs)? They knew anything that they did with the music, they would be credited. Post 6/25, it’s a TOTALLY different ballgame. The family had moving vans at the mansion the SAME DAY, hauling out hard drives and whatever else they could get. It’s good business sense and just plain common sense to protect your property, friendship or not.

Just enjoy the music people… Michael left us with a lot of great things to come over the next years, and each one is a treasure. Put on your headphones, crank up the volume and start dancing…

:dancin:Monster… He’s a Monster… He’s an Animal… Monster… He’s a Monster… He’s an Animal… Oohhhh…. :dancin:

AMEN tell them chris tell 'em lol

This snippet is actually the same as the version that is going to be on the album? Seriously?

cppounders;3102534 said:

Your first sentence was enough. I'm sorry, but you are wrong.

But, without insulting or things like that, some people have not the same abilities to identify sounds, that's the human body.

35bgrwk.gif

André89;3102509 said:
My opinion is solely based on my own hearing. Before BN was released, I didn't even concider it as a possibility that a major recording label would release fake songs. But still, at first listen, I knew that the vocals didn't belong to Michael Jackson. And based on the snippet, I'll say the person who sings Monster is the same as the one who sings BN.

You may not recognize it, but I really think a lot of us are unintentionally influenced by the Jackson's statements prior to release of the material. It's easy to say, "No! I'm going by what I hear". But had the Jackson's never said anything, people would have thought "Hmm, doesn't sound like Michael, but neither does 2000 Watts". And this situation wouldn't have grown as big as it did. The seed had already been planted once the Jackson's said something, it's a common occurrence, believe it or not, for someone to be psychologically influenced by outside forces and not realize it.

That's my opinion.

Your first sentence was enough. I'm sorry, but you are wrong.

But, without insulting or things like that, some people have not the same abilities to identify sounds, that's the human body.

I can't believe I'm hearing this. Where is your proof?

I don't understand why people still feel the need to claim this in EVERY SINGLE THREAD?[/COLOR][/I][/B]

Just to clarify. I have yet to see anyone claim Much Too Soon to be fake. Or DYKWYCA/12 O'Clock. Because we can all agree that Michael Jackson are singing those songs.

Bottom line is that it has nothing to do with conspiracies, getting revenge on Sony, or believing that the Cascios have an agenda.

It simpley comes down to the fact that we do not hear Michael on the Cascio tracks.

You may not recognize it, but I really think a lot of us are unintentionally influenced by the Jackson's statements prior to release of the material. It's easy to say, "No! I'm going by what I hear". But had the Jackson's never said anything, people would have thought "Hmm, doesn't sound like Michael, but neither does 2000 Watts". And this situation wouldn't have grown as big as it did. The seed had already been planted once the Jackson's said something, it's a common occurrence, believe it or not, for someone to be psychologically influenced by outside forces and not realize it.

That's my opinion.
I can only speak for myself. But for me, that's simpley not true.

Last edited:
The main thing, to me in this song, is the voice is flat. It sounds like a familiar voice, just not the voice it should be....This could be a result of the over production, or something entirely different...I just don't know anymore, guys. :no:

This doubt shouldn't be an issue in the first place, I gave BN the benefit of the doubt, I believe KYHU is 100% percent legit...But damn, this is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Dont even start arguing bout whether its fake or not, PLEASE!
there are other threads to discuss this!!

I can't believe I'm hearing this. Where is your proof?

Another thing I don't understand... everyone that claims the songs are fake or not legitimate -- they won't do anything BUT claim it. The family has take no legal action, no fans who have purchase the album have sued because they have been defrauded by the product they were purchasing. If the claims were legitimate, there would be ground to do so......:scratch:

Back