Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

next time the'll get MJ back from the dead to record a few more ...... :/

really if it was an imposter there would be more adlibs. this actualy proves its him.

I cant stop listening, I like the part after 3:50. you can hear that scream thing he does with his voice

lol That doesnt prove its really MJ. It proves that they only had bits a pieces of MJs vocals and filled in the rest with Jason Porte like BN. Songs great, production is terrible.

next time the'll get MJ back from the dead to record a few more ...... :/

really if it was an imposter there would be more adlibs. this actualy proves its him.

I cant stop listening, I like the part after 3:50. you can hear that scream thing he does with his voice

Sometimes, I despair. I really do. *sigh*

I am sorry though but i am gonna say it again, which is nothing new though, cause i've been thinking this ever since the snippet came out. I DO NOT hear Michael on it. How come when a song like Blue Gangsta or DYKWYCA comes on, i hear him RIGHT AWAY...i just know it, but when songs like Breaking News, Keep your head up and now Monster come on....i DO NOT hear Michael? I just don't feel it at all...sorry but i don't like that one bit. And there can be only one answer for that.

I thought I was the only one thinking that :D

Edit: sorry for double post

But at least BG is a complete real track of Michael Jackson. Seriously why is it only the Cascio tracks are questionable? Think about it guys. Dont be gullible geez!

Seriously this song is great!

Much better than Blue Gangsta !!

I agree...

This Track is probably the biggest "HIT" of MJ since "Black Or White" and I'm Serious...

i've not said the best track (i need more time) but the biggest Hit...

Why are they never satisfied with and all you give.....

Im very satisfied with BG, DYKWYCA, HMH, I know those are 100% MJ. I dont need a forensic audiologist to prove it, yet Sony feels the need to do so with Cascio tracks? lol Says everything there. BTW what were the exact results from the audiologist? What ever Sony said it was.................

Remember Sony denied there was anyone on BN for 3 days then Estate admits there was!

Teddy says it is MJ but he also said MJ was murdered and now says he's alive! Go figure!

I must ask, if those who don't believe it's him are so sure,
A) where's the concrete proof?
B) how come roughly half the fanbase believe it's him?

OMG I just did an amazing test- I downloaded Audacity 1.3.12 (free download) - installed, then opened up Monster mp3, and used Effect - Change Pitch. Dropped it by only 1 semi-tone. Interesting how your perception changes about how you feel about Michael Jackson's voice.

I've had MONSTER on repeat for the last 20 mins... i love it MJ or not

But at least BG is a complete real track of Michael Jackson. Seriously why is it only the Cascio tracks are questionable? Think about it guys. Dont be gullible geez!

questionable? maybe to you. to me, a crazy story apeared 2 days before BN (an unfinished demo with weak mj vocals that got finished) was released. as mj fans are used to only perfection (yes i know dont quote me on it) some believed its fake. thier loss IMO.

EDIT:

Remember Sony denied there was anyone on BN for 3 days then Estate admits there was!

what if the suspicious was butterflies? forget that you know its MJ on the track, wouldn't they say it's him 100%? they don't need to prove who is on the backing vocals. they were going to credit JP for backing vocals anyway.

Teddy says it is MJ but he also said MJ was murdered and now says he's alive! Go figure!

you're taking it out of context, he meant tha people are saying elvis is alive to keep the legacy going why can't we say the same the same about mj, people know elvis is dead, its just for fun

Last edited:
Yeah, you can hear where 50 Cent is supposed to rap, so this is definitely not the final version. Dang, how many leaks are we going to get? It's been one after the other.

I can say the same about the people who do believe/fall for it. I explained why...i hear all kinds of MJ songs, also the real leaked ones, i DO hear him, why do i not hear him on these then? That's simply what i am wondering.

OMG I just did an amazing test- I downloaded Audacity 1.3.12 (free download) - installed, then opened up Monster mp3, and used Effect - Change Pitch. Dropped it by only 1 semi-tone. Interesting how your perception changes about how you feel about Michael Jackson's voice.

If that makes it more sounding like him, i gotta wonder why the hell they had to add ssuch effects.

Why are they never satisfied with and all you give.....

Fans feel superior when they criticise...

belive me, i was a doubter too...but more and more, i feel MJ in the Cascio Tracks...

Monster is a huge huge HIT...fantastic !

another Audacity test - if I go UP by 1 semi-tone instead of down, it sounds nothing like MJ. I actually feel it's a better representation of his voice at 1 semi-tone down from the original. You wouldn't believe the difference unless you heard it yourself.

another Audacity test - if I go UP by 1 semi-tone instead of down, it sounds nothing like MJ. I actually feel it's a better representation of his voice at 1 semi-tone down from the original. You wouldn't believe the difference unless you heard it yourself.

wo what is your conclusion ? I think too that the pith made the fan doubting...I thought about this possibility since the beginning

I must ask, if those who do believe it's him are so sure...

A) Where's the concrete proof?
B) How come roughly half of the fanbase believe it's not him and 15% "aren't sure"?

I can say the same about the people who do believe/fall for it. I explained why...i hear all kinds of MJ songs, also the real leaked ones, i DO hear him, why do i not hear him on these then? That's simply what i am wondering.

Fair enough. Y'know, this situation will never get resolved, unfortunately. There are people who believe it's him, and people that don't. We shouldn't spend out time belittling each other, or finding holes in explanations, but celebrate Michael's music. Would he want us to fight each other over this? To turn against each other? Somehow I doubt it. Stating an opinion is fine, but shoving it down peoples' throats and belittling people for having a different one is wrong and despicable (that last sentence wasn't aimed at you, Straffordshire Bulltettier, but people I have seen on here writing things that I've described).

questionable? maybe to you. to me, a crazy story apeared 2 days before BN (an unfinished demo with weak mj vocals that got finished) was released. as mj fans are used to only perfection (yes i know dont quote me on it) some believed its fake. thier loss IMO.

TRUE.

i thought the track was awful cause of chorus was weak ( at the 50 second snippet)
but its actually amazing guys!!

Really? I'm going to try this out right now.

Fans feel superior when they criticise...

belive me, i was a doubter too...but more and more, i feel MJ in the Cascio Tracks...

Monster is a huge huge HIT...fantastic !

Really? For me it's exactly the other way around, when more of the Cascio leaks started happening, the more i started to doubt it...and simply don't believe it anymore. Especiallly when i don't hear the real Michael on it myself, i can do nothing but seriously start to question things.

Fair enough. Y'know, this situation will never get resolved, unfortunately. There are people who believe it's him, and people that don't. We shouldn't spend out time belittling each other, or finding holes in explanations, but celebrate Michael's music. Would he want us to fight each other over this? To turn against each other? Somehow I doubt it. Stating an opinion is fine, but shoving it down peoples' throats and belittling people for having a different one is wrong and despicable (that last sentence wasn't aimed at you, Straffordshire Bulltettier, but people I have seen on here writing things that I've described).

Yep, people should always respect one another's opinion.

Ignorance is bliss I guess.
wo what is your conclusion ? I think too that the pith made the fan doubting...I thought about this possibility since the beginning
Ppl questioned 2000 Watts over pitch & Teddy said its wasnt ;) But then again he said this is MJ lol

I must ask, if those who do believe it's him are so sure...

A) Where's the concrete proof?
B) How come roughly half of the fanbase believe it's not him and 15% "aren't sure"?

A) SONY and the Estate has released a statement saying that it's him, with the latter naming 6 people who are very respected in the music world confirming it's authenticity, as well as Dorian Holley, MJ's Vocal Director.

B) As I previously stated, I believe it to be somewhat psychological. We were given the idea of a fake MJ song, something we hadn't thought of in an official product. While we brushed it off, when one of the songs in question came online, our natural instinct is to listen intently to try and listen to any abnormalities. Given that the song is practically a demo brought to "completion", MJ's vocals are not what we expect from an album song. Because of this, many people were confused, and other people believe it to be fake altogether. It can be assumed that the Cascio tracks didn't have much development by MJ himself in terms of vocals, so the Estate has done the best that they could considering that these tracks are some of his last recorded work.

That's the best I can answer, yet somehow I got the feeling someone would use my questions against my argument... Oh, well... I brought it upon myself.

A) SONY and the Estate has released a statement saying that it's him, with the latter naming 6 people who are very respected in the music world confirming it's authenticity, as well as Dorian Holley, MJ's Vocal Director.

B) As I previously stated, I believe it to be somewhat psychological. We were given the idea of a fake MJ song, something we hadn't thought of in an official product. While we brushed it off, when one of the songs in question came online, our natural instinct is to listen intently to try and listen to any abnormalities. Given that the song is practically a demo brought to "completion", MJ's vocals are not what we expect from an album song. Because of this, many people were confused, and other people believe it to be fake altogether. It can be assumed that the Cascio tracks didn't have much development by MJ himself in terms of vocals, so the Estate has done the best that they could considering that these tracks are some of his last recorded work.

That's the best I can answer, yet somehow I got the feeling someone would use my questions against my argument... Oh, well... I brought it upon myself.

I agree with You...i was a doubter and i'm not anymore...

For the last time....no!

When these stories started appearing (all from TMZ, and that's the biggest reason i didn't believe any of it) i shrugged it off like...sigh who cares what anyone says. It's a time of celebration, new MJ music.

When BN finally came out....THAT is where it all started and nothing else. That was the beginning of something i never hoped for...having to analyze MJ songs and check if its really him.

Back