Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

I cant believe he said '2010 Thriller' :doh:

That takes away everything from the song. It should be seen as its own song, not a 2010 version of Thriller.............

why is it such a tragedy that he said "thriller"? there were mentionings of Michaels older songs in his past albums as well. Like "Smooth Criminal" in "Jam"

50 Cent brought life to this song - it's good to hear rap lyrics on an MJ song again.

I can understand why some don't think this is Michael singing though, there are some strange effects on his voice but to me it's still pretty clear it is him singing.

I've listened to Jason Malachi since 2007, those new rumoured MJ songs that turned out to be JM songs. I thought it was Michael at the time but when there was doubts I listened to so many JM & MJ songs to compare the vocals. I can now hear the difference. Monster is not Jason Malachi.

why is it such a tragedy that he said "thriller"? there were mentionings of Michaels older songs in his past albums as well. Like "Smooth Criminal" in "Jam"

Because he is basically calling the song a 2010 version of Thriller WITHIN the actually song.

Thats different in Jam, they werent making reference to Jam being a new version of Smooth Criminal. They were referring to MJ being a Smooth Criminal.

The song will now be seen as a 2010 version of Thriller, instead of being its own song. I have already seen a couple of reviews calling it a '2010 version of Thriller'.

Because he is basically calling the song a 2010 version of Thriller WITHIN the actually song.

Thats different in Jam, they werent making reference to Jam being a new version of Smooth Criminal. They were referring to MJ being a Smooth Criminal.

The song will now be seen as a 2010 version of Thriller, instead of being its own song. I have already seen a couple of reviews calling it a '2010 version of Thriller'.

its really not that big of a deal.. the song clearly can stand on its own..

-Dal

Just heard full version of MONSTER.

That is MJ. All the way. In parts he's being different but that's just him doing what he always does.

The song is pure MJ all the way.

Malachai on his best day has never sounded that much like MJ. Malachi can pull over subtle moments but never an entire song.

Especially on the aggressive moments, it's ooozes Michael.

Yall need to get over this and simply enjoy because the song is TIGHT!!!!

That's just the thing right there, on the three tracks we barely hear his agressive tone. And when we do hear...it's a ad lib from his older songs. Short ad libs like 'Yeaah' taken from Scream and so on. The voice is way to sweet and soft sounding, especially on KYHU and thats exactly when it reminds me scarily much of Malachi. MJ used all kinds of voices , thats true..but i always recognized him in it, the vocals in Dangerous for example and other songs. But i dont have that for a second with these tracks. Especially with the 7 legitimate tracks on it , the three stand out like crazy, for me.

I'm not gonna get over anything, i'm never gonna believe this is MJ because i'd be lying to myself. Instead i just remove these three (very average) tracks and replace them with the other leaked MJ songs.

That's just the thing right there, on the three tracks we barely hear his agressive tone. And when we do hear...it's a ad lib from his older songs. Short ad libs like 'Yeaah' taken from Scream and so on. The voice is way to sweet and soft sounding, especially on KYHU and thats exactly when it reminds me scarily much of Malachi. MJ used all kinds of voices , thats true..but i always recognized him in it, the vocals in Dangerous for example and other songs. But i dont have that for a second with these tracks. Especially with the 7 legitimate tracks on it , the three stand out like crazy, for me.

I'm not gonna get over anything, i'm never gonna believe this is MJ because i'd be lying to myself. Instead i just remove these three (very average) tracks and replace them with the other leaked MJ songs.
ok we get it!

lets move on now!

thanx!

-Dal

I cant believe he said '2010 Thriller' :doh:

That takes away everything from the song. It should be seen as its own song, not a 2010 version of Thriller.............

You are overreacting.

Do what you gotta do, but somewhere MJ is shaking his head at you.

It's him. Nobody else could sing this song. Not even Malachai or whoever.

I think you are reading too much into it. :better:

can someone here brings back the Neff U discussion and How "Monster" was built ?

thanks

in fact it seems that Monster was already known to be a Jackson Song since 1998

* Elizabeth, I Love You (1996) (Michael Jackson, Buz Kohan)
Michael Jackson
(4:09) Performed live for Elizabeth Taylor's 65th anniversary

* On The Line (1996) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
Soundtrack of the movie Get On The Bus (1997)
o (_:__) "On The Line"
(Promo-Single, CD, 1997)
o (_:__) "Ghosts - Deluxe Collector Box Set:
Limited Edition Minimax CD"
(Limited Collection, CD, 1997)
o (2004 Edit, 4:53) "The Ultimate Collection"
(Compilation-Album, CD, 2004)

* Secret Passage (1996-1998) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
Intended to be released on the album INVINCIBLE (2001)

* We Be Ballin' (1997) (???)
Ice Cube, Shaquille O'Neal & Raz-B
Michael Jackson sings Background Vocals
Remix of We Be Clubbin' (1997)
o (4:50) Ice Cube, Shaquille O'Neal & Raz-B: "We Be Ballin'"
(Promo-Single, CD, 1997)
(4:50) LEAKED

* 4 Tribes (1998) (Michael Jackson, S. Harris, M. Harris)
Michael Jackson

* Beautiful Girl (1998-2004) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
Recorded for the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
o (4:04) "The Ultimate Collection"

* Be Me For A Day (1998) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson

* Can't Stop Me Now (1998) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson

* Children's Holiday (1998) (Michael Jackson)
J-Friends
Michael Jackson acts as producer
o (4:20) J-Friends: "Children's Holiday"
(Album, CD, Japan 1998)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Monster (1998) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* Thank Heaven (1998) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson

* That (1998) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson

* Vibrationist (1998) (Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley)
Michael Jackson

* What You Do To Me (1998) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson

http://www.michaeljackson.estranky....any-material/michaeluv-nevydany-material.html

in fact it seems that Monster was already known to be a Jackson Song since 1998

* 4 Tribes (1998) (Michael Jackson, S. Harris, M. Harris)
Michael Jackson

* Beautiful Girl (1998-2004) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
Recorded for the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
o (4:04) "The Ultimate Collection"

* Be Me For A Day (1998) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson

* Can't Stop Me Now (1998) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson

* Children's Holiday (1998) (Michael Jackson)
J-Friends
Michael Jackson acts as producer
o (4:20) J-Friends: "Children's Holiday"
(Album, CD, Japan 1998)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Monster (1998) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* Thank Heaven (1998) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson

* That (1998) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson

* Vibrationist (1998) (Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley)
Michael Jackson

* What You Do To Me (1998) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson

http://www.michaeljackson.estranky....any-material/michaeluv-nevydany-material.html

Nobody seemed to care but this is very important for the fake-non fake discussion

^ Well then, I'd love to hear a raw demo of it. That sure would be interesting...

A song of the same name isn't proof of anything one way or the other unless we can hear it.

One More Chance, for instance - recorded by The J5, Randy (and The Jacksons on Victory), and Michael Jackson. All three different songs.

There's also allegedly another song called "Cry" which is no relation to the song R. Kelly wrote for MJ that appeared on Invincible.

Sorry its Michael

When this discussion will go in the conspiracy section ? Because clamming its not michael is a pretty big conspiracy.. Im so tired of all this.

His own fans bashing on his last work.
When just over half of the community "aren't sure" whether it's MJ or not (it used to be much more one-sided, I'm not sure what changed people's minds), it can't be a conspiracy.

It is Michael in that videoclip. But I do hear things I don't hear in the album version, that's strange, I have to listen again... did the clip-maker or someone else add or accentuate (?) sounds for this clip?
The maker of this clip didn't chose good photo's neither...

When just over half of the community "aren't sure" whether it's MJ or not (it used to be much more one-sided, I'm not sure what changed people's minds), it can't be a conspiracy.

Yes it can, some people were very active to convince other people. I saw three people of the "fake"-site suddenly coming jump in all together at the same time for trying to convince someone. The activists were/are very strong with sloganesk wording and developing all kinds of arguments. Like in politics in my country :))))!

Sorry, you can be mad at me and mods can ban me, I don't care. I've had enough.

this song defo should be considered for the second single....have a cool video as well...50 cent doing his "thang" in his part ahh would be off the hook!

There will be even less people thinking songs are 'fake' when the album comes out.

Let's do a new poll then - and you'll see who's in a vast minority.

all hell, run tell, the King has risen 2010 Thriller, there’s nothing iller, it’s killer .....this the bomb, ring the alarm MJ number 1, it’s goes on and on... (8)(8) 50 cent smashing up the lyrics!

what about the "ha" sounds during the rap, those are the only things that bug me about this song.

Back