Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

I love the song too and agree that 50 did a good job on the rap!

This is one of my favourite songs on the album, I'm very pleased if it's really the next single!

Playing this song in the car makes it SOOO MUCH BETTER lol. I always liked it...but Man, you can hear all the sounds when its blasting from you stereo.

I heard it in HMV the other day and felt embarassed for Michael.

I feel so sorry for Michael. What an insult to his greatness.

I heard it in HMV the other day and felt embarassed for Michael.

I feel so sorry for Michael. What an insult to his greatness.
I thought just a while ago you were still undecided about the Cascio tracks? Yet now you have no problem coming here posting "an insult to his greatness"..

You're entitled to your opinion of course.

I have a version of Monster without 50 cent that is different to the version on the album - must be the Cascios original demo cause its not as over produced as the version on the album ( not as heavy ) but for me, it is clearly MJ singing - its much easier to hear his vocal as this version is less produced. Does everyone else have this version?

I have a version of Monster without 50 cent that is different to the version on the album - must be the Cascios original demo cause its not as over produced as the version on the album ( not as heavy ) but for me, it is clearly MJ singing - its much easier to hear his vocal as this version is less produced. Does everyone else have this version?

yes we have and it's not so different regarding the vocals

This song is growing on me. I can't understand everything 50 cent says lol. I hear Michael on this song. I think it is something a lot of non fans would like.

I wish they wrote down the rap part in the booklet as i cant really make out what fiddy was sayin. I understand a bit but not all of it.

the best about this song is the 50 cent rap :) the rest, as for the fake vocals - nice, but would be perfect if it was MJ :)

the best about this song is the 50 cent rap :) the rest, as for the fake vocals - nice, but would be perfect if it was MJ :)

Do you purposely go into every thread just to blah,blah,blah? Were you like uh-oh they are being a bit to positive here I must stop their happiness and joy at once? Give it a rest... PLEASE

Do you purposely go into every thread just to blah,blah,blah? Were you like uh-oh they are being a bit to positive here I must stop their happiness and joy at once? Give it a rest... PLEASE

That and it's actually MJ singing, so you know.. ;)

I typed up the lyrics to 50 Cent's rap the other day. There are a couple of bits where I'm not sure what is said - marked the lines with asterisks - but it should give you a fair idea. :)

Yeah, yeah, yeah,
Catch me in a bad mood, flippin' you'll take a whippin',
Animal, Hannibal, cannibal addition,
Tears appear, yeah, blurring your vision,
Fear in the air, screamin', your blood drippin',
Shiverin’, shakin’, n-n-n-now what is it?
Funerals, cemeteries,
Don't worry, it's time to visit,
Broke bones, tombstones,
How do you think I'm kiddin'?
It's home, sweet, home,
The land of the forbidden,
All hail - run tell - the King has risen,
Two thousand and ten Thriller,
There's nothing iller, it’s killer,
* Envision, they're missing more than they pack *
This is that, it’s the bomb,
Ring the alarm, MJ number one,
It goes on and on,
It goes on and on,
We get to crippin',
It's pullin' in the early morn,
* Keep on dreamin' *, there's nowhere to run,
You can drive but you're done,
I can feel it in the air, here the monster come

Last edited:
mfcx42;3142434 said:
I typed up the lyrics to 50 Cent's rap the other day. There are a couple of bits where I'm not sure what is said - marked the lines with asterisks - but it should give you a fair idea. :)

Yeah, yeah, yeah,
Catch me in a bad mood, flippin' you'll take a whippin',
Animal, Hannibal, cannibal addition,
Tears appear, yeah, blurring your vision,
Fear in the air, screamin', your blood drippin',
Shiverin’, shakin’, n-n-n-now what is it?
Funerals, cemeteries,
Don't worry, it's time to visit,
Broke bones, tombstones,
How do you think I'm kiddin'?
It's home, sweet, home,
The land of the forbidden,
All hail - run tell - the King has risen,
Two thousand and ten Thriller,
There's nothing iller, it’s killer,
* Envision, they're missing more than they pack *
This is that, it’s the bomb,
Ring the alarm, MJ number one,
It goes on and on,
It goes on and on,
We get to crippin',
It's pullin' in the early morn,
* Keep on dreamin' *, there's nowhere to run,
You can drive but you're done,
I can feel it in the air, here the monster come

That is just one of the best things he ever wrote and sang IMO :D

Still dont like the fact that the rap verse includes the lyrics '2010 Thriller' :doh:

It's just a lyric, relax.

Just a lyric? Lyrics are part of what makes a song. I dont need to relax either, i'm just expressing that I think its really stupid. I'm one to think the vocals on the song arent Michael's anyway.

For starters, its nothing like a 2010 version of Thriller and even if it was...you dont actually SAY that within the song. I'm sorry, but I just find that really dumb.

Just a lyric? Lyrics are part of what makes a song. I dont need to relax either, i'm just expressing that I think its really stupid. I'm one to think the vocals on the song arent Michael's anyway.

For starters, its nothing like a 2010 version of Thriller and even if it was...you dont actually SAY that within the song. I'm sorry, but I just find that really dumb.

I agree...I just dont understand why this song is being referred to as this...the lyrics have nothing to do with Thriller..:scratch:

I agree...I just dont understand why this song is being referred to as this...the lyrics have nothing to do with Thriller..:scratch:

The problem is it seems people around him always want to put the Thriller reference here and there.

Like, Dirty Diana is the Beat It on BAD. Who Is It is the part II of Billie Jean. Ghost is Thriller in the 90's. Thriller, the album, is just too successful. Everyone, including the critics and public, can't help but to compare everything Michael did after Thriller to Thriller.

I think it's annoying!

Exactly, 50 has just heard the lyric 'Monster' and thought oooo Monster! Like Thriller! Yayyyy! A 2010 version of Thriller!

Honestly, it makes me cringe when I hear it.

People are ALLWAYS referring back to Thriller. A new song couldnt just be its own song, its allways got to be something to do with Thriller.

Thriller, Thriller, Thriller.

Exactly, 50 has just heard the lyric 'Monster' and thought oooo Monster! Like Thriller! Yayyyy! A 2010 version of Thriller!

Honestly, it makes me cringe when I hear it.

People are ALLWAYS referring back to Thriller. A new song couldnt just be its own song, its allways got to be something to do with Thriller.

Thriller, Thriller, Thriller.

The problem is it seems people around him always want to put the Thriller reference here and there.

Like, Dirty Diana is the Beat It on BAD. Who Is It is the part II of Billie Jean. Ghost is Thriller in the 90's. Thriller, the album, is just too successful. Everyone, including the critics and public, can't help but to compare everything Michael did after Thriller to Thriller.

I think it's annoying!

IKR? its so true....ah well...I can barely understand what he's rhyming anyways, so I guess it doesn't really matter...lol

Still dont like the fact that the rap verse includes the lyrics '2010 Thriller' :doh:

Well, you know, even the feautured Heavy D rap in JAM includes the lyrics Smooth Criminal: not exactly memorable although the song is a masterpiece:yes:

Well, you know, even the feautured Heavy D rap in JAM includes the lyrics Smooth Criminal: not exactly memorable although the song is a masterpiece:yes:

Yeah but its not referring to the song being a new version of Smooth Crriminal, its referring to MJ being a Smooth Criminal.

Same goes for 2 Bad when they refer to MJ as 'the Thriller' in the rap verse.

Thats completely different to referring to a song as a new version of an older one.

Lol... this actually was brought up before. The rap lyrics in Jam do not say 1991 Smooth Criminal. That's the difference. I don't feel like they are trying to compare Jam to Smooth Criminal.

In Monster, the lyrics said 2010 Thriller, as if they want to promote the song as 2010 version of Thriller.

Just my opinion.

He's a rapper, I'm sure it was something he just wrote to reference Michael and his overall legacy. I don't think he put much thought into that lyric, nor do I believe he thinks this song is a "2010 Thriller". You're reading into this way too much.

maybe he refering how great thriller is and the album as a whole rather than just comparing songs

Back