Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

member the rumors mike signed with gunit lol around 06 or so i remember hearing it when mike was in japan at the mtv awards, maybe they worked on it around that time.....i wanna hear it tho....im scared but eager....

Well, speaking for myself! I only listen to me and what I feel! I trust my ears and I still stand by the fact that those 3 Casio's songs are suspicious and should be removed simply because there is just to much drama for something that shouldn't be so hard to determine if it were 100% the real thing! But, I ain't gonna argue with no one if they think different! This is my opinion and I'll stand by it until, I am sure this isn't the case anymore!

This is not Michael singing.

50 cent, you have been fooled.

:(

member the rumors mike signed with gunit lol around 06 or so

Too bad that was just a rumour.
MJ on G-Unit??? :D
They would've blasted Murray's ass by now if he was with them!

Back on topic:
Haven't heard the snippet and I don't want to hear anything from the new album untill it's released.
Come on, we already got about half of the tracks that are going to be on the album by now and there only going to be 10 on it.

50's line in his song "patiently waiting" : You going against me dog, you making a mistake, I'll split ya
Leave ya looking like the Michael Jackson jackets with all them zippers:D

i also wanna listen to it, someone pm me? ^^"

thank you guys so much who send us always the snippets! :)

Lol that ain't mike but OH Well
I'll jst be a good fan and buy it

Oh and whilst I'm here, to all those STILL going on about 'fake' songs. Is there, oooh lets say, any chance that maybe Michael's studio voice has changed in 10 years?

Still going on on about fake tracks in each and every thread is starting to get on my t*t's now.

Oh and whilst I'm here, to all those STILL going on about 'fake' songs. Is there, oooh lets say, any chance that maybe Michael's studio voice has changed in 10 years?

Still going on on about fake tracks in each and every thread is starting to get on my t*t's now.

people still falling for it is getting on my tits.

Back