Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

From my mum:

"It sounds boy bandsy. It has none of the MJ oomph. Michael has depth to his voice. When he sings something he means you can tell he means it. This sounds like a boy band trying to sing like Michael Jackson, same as those other ones you showed me. It has none of the things that make Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson. Michael is such an amazing singer that what he does cannot be replicated. If I can notice it's Michael Jackson then surely the fans will."

(showed her the songs and tried to retype what her reaction was) I agree with her... as evident from all my posts over the past few weeks.

Edit: I decided to delete my post.
I think I should judge the album when it gets released in full not before based on a couple of songs.
I''ll give it a fair chance first.

Last edited:
There is NO WAY that is Michael. It breaks my heart but I'm not hearing him at all. you can recognise michael from a single breath, a vocal tick, one note, one second of him singing. He is not on this track and the onus is on $ony to prove he is cause this is making a mockery of everything he ever achieved... :'-(

Yes, it is tragic. The distinctive characters of Michael's voice are just not apparent.

There is nothing good about this. I'd rather hear rough demos than this badly put together track that sounds like a bad out take from someone like Chris Brown...

It's not even the fact it's not Michael, it's also bad and like nothing our hero would release.

Michael would be disappointed that so many simple minded fans be hating on his tracks so much. Just appreciate what you got, one day the vault will be empty and you'll never get another "new" song.

Michael would be disappointed that so many simple minded fans be hating on his tracks so much. Just appreciate what you got, one day the vault will be empty and you'll never get another "new" song.

the dude in your avatar pic did not sing on these songs.

Damien, i know you are really against what Sony are doing to this album, if you dont mind me asking, will you be buying it?

the dude in your avatar pic did not sing on these songs.

Oh wait... that's right.... Sony didn't choose three songs of hundred of songs in the vaults, they just chose some random guy to sing three random songs and release that on a major album. That makes more sense.

To be honest, I think he would be more disappointed to know they are treating fans with such contempt...

Better no Michael Jackson songs than non-Michael Jackson songs...

sorry to go slightly off topic, but isn't it crazy just how much bad luck MJ has had over the past decade.

Just think..

All the crap with Sony regarding the Invincible album
The Martin Bashir Interview
The Trial
The various other lawsuits/financial problems
Leaking of Hold My Hand, which would have been his first BIG hit since Vince.
His death (right after announcing what would of been the greatest comeback and concert tour ever)
The mess with TII (song)
Sony fucking up the most anticipated album of the whole decade.

For crying out loud, what else could go wrong!! Has any damn thing gone right for MJ this past decade??

To be honest, I think he would be more disappointed to know they are treating fans with such contempt...

Better no Michael Jackson songs than non-Michael Jackson songs...

Well luckily on this album we have Michael Jackson songs.

If the estate/sony are prepared to stand behind these songs, release EVIDENCE that it's Michael. I can pay anyone to confirm anything I want them to, it doesnt mean anything...

I'd have preferred an album of remixes of old stuff than this.

Oh wait... that's right.... Sony didn't choose three songs of hundred of songs in the vaults, they just chose some random guy to sing three random songs and release that on a major album. That makes more sense.
Doesn't make sense, but it's what happened.

Damien, i know you are really against what Sony are doing to this album, if you dont mind me asking, will you be buying it?
I will NOT be buying this hunk of shit

Doesn't make sense, but it's what happened.

The Cascio's would never let that happen to Michael's legacy, they were some of the closest true friends to Michael in his life, never wanting anything out of him other than love and friendship.

You are deluded.. what about 7 other tracks? what about the album?

I am deluded because I don't want to buy an album with 3 fake songs? Get off your high horse.

I will download the songs I like from iTunes individually. I already have Hold My Hand downloaded as a single so I won't need that one, I won't need The Way You Love Me, I won't get the Cascio fakes. Most looking forward to Hollywood Tonight.

But no, no way to the full album.

You are deluded.. what about 7 other tracks? what about the album?

So, we ignore the fakes because there are 7 genuine songs? Is that what this has come to, really?

It's wrong to call someone deluded because they have been fans for years and cannot recognise Michael on the tracks. Personally, I think anyone who is convincing themselves this is Michael is deluded but I woulb;t want to offend anyone as everyone is entitled to their opinion.

But the simple truth is that this sounds NOTHING like him.

I will be buying the tracks that are genuine from itunes and it's heartbreaking but I won't but the CD. There's a reason why the advertising just uses the album name "Michael" cos this might be some Michael, but it sure as hell ain't Michael Jackson.

The Cascio's would never let that happen to Michael's legacy, they were some of the closest true friends to Michael in his life, never wanting anything out of him other than love and friendship.

Sadly I see the Cascios as free-loaders who are now following the money, registering songs within days of Michael's death.

Well, if you can't hear it, the public certainly will and if this get released, you'll see what happens...

well even among hardcore fans, it's a dead even split...so I highly doubt the general public will spend as much time on this as you.

Until you and others provide some hard proof besides your TRAINED (??) ears, I will trust my OWN ears, and keep believing they are MJ's.

Last edited:
So, we ignore the fakes because there are 7 genuine songs? Is that what this has come to, really?

It's wrong to call someone deluded because they have been fans for years and cannot recognise Michael on the tracks. Personally, I think anyone who is convincing themselves this is Michael is deluded but I woulb;t want to offend anyone as everyone is entitled to their opinion.

But the simple truth is that this sounds NOTHING like him.

I will be buying the tracks that are genuine from itunes and it's heartbreaking but I won't but the CD. There's a reason why the advertising just uses the album name "Michael" cos this might be some Michael, but it sure as hell ain't Michael Jackson.

Listen, I am saying from day one, that those tracks are questionable and that the vocals are different. I am not happy that they choose to include them on MICHAEL. We tried to make the changes (I even sign that petition to remove Cascio tracks from the album) but we faild. But boycotting the album doesn't make any sense, it will only hurt MJ legacy because sales will be low. It is just 10$.. You can buy the album and never listen it.. that is better idea than boycotting.

sorry to go slightly off topic, but isn't it crazy just how much bad luck MJ has had over the past decade.

Just think..

All the crap with Sony regarding the Invincible album
The Martin Bashir Interview
The Trial
The various other lawsuits/financial problems
Leaking of Hold My Hand, which would have been his first BIG hit since Vince.
His death (right after announcing what would of been the greatest comeback and concert tour ever)
The mess with TII (song)
Sony fucking up the most anticipated album of the whole decade.

For crying out loud, what else could go wrong!! Has any damn thing gone right for MJ this past decade??

And the final 'knife in the back' for poor Michael?

Some of his 'fans' (sic) turning on him in death, calling his work "lame", "shit",etc., and voting against buying an album with his songs on - and joining in the rest of the 'cynical' world in pulling down his Legacy.

You must be proud of yourselves - doing the work of 'The Sun' and the 'National Enquirer' for them - I hope you will pat yourselves on the back when you see "Wa*** Ja*** a failure once again - evn his fans turn against his music!"

I'm glad he's not here to read and hear this sh**. I'm just sad that his children will have to see it in the TV and in the newspapers.

Well, if you can't hear it, the public certainly will and if this get released, you'll see what happens...

If the fans are evenly split about it then what makes you think the public will think anything other than that they are MJ. They won't think twice about it because... there MJ.

Back