Michael Jackson Gifs

Re: Michael jackson gifs

mj-hug-fan-bday-o.gif

^^ Can't see the 1st one :no: but the 2nd one... :naughty: favee moment #12920238303 :lol:

Except for this one..:wild:.. an oldie but I don't mind seeing it again (and again..and again).. in slow motion..:girl_whistle:
sdcbjs.gif

*stares*...:censored:
girl, you read my mind. HOT DAMN.:swoon:

*drool* this gif has it all, sexiness, shyness, lipbite AND smile.. Geez..:dropdead:
mjcutestlipbiteintehwhi.gif

Am I the only one, or do all of you also stare at this for 10 minutes straight? :unsure::blush:

^^ UUUUUUUUGH that one, you're not! I stared at a black or white version of that for I think, a whole hr yesterday... it's one of my all time faves, like seriously!! How surreal is he here? he looks too gorgeous!! and the fudging lip-bite+sexy smile!!! plus that soft, caramel skin and those dreamy eyes and uggh, uuuuuugh :girl_tantrum:

^^SWEET JESUS :heat:.. I love that one..:shifty:

tumblr_matnxgB81N1r8w2nro2_400.gif

melting.gif

:heart::heart::heart:

I KNOW RIGHT? omg, I love both of these, girl... one of the names is fitting *melting* :lol: :stars: :girl_tantrum: and these! ugh :heat:
attachment.php

sigpic2006_4.gif

^^Can't see that first one cause it's from posmike :( But that second one, I LOVE!:heart:

*GAAASP* OMG I've never seen that one before, that's gorgeooouuuusss.. uugh Michael, baby why are you so pretty?!:girl_tantrum:

^^ HE LOOKS SO STUNNING!!!! :wub: I feel like *skypepukingsmiley* :lol: I cannot handle his beauty :stars: :girl_tantrum:

^^IKR, it's simply unreal:swoon: This is also one of those 'you're so beautiful I wanna cry'-gifs:heart: At least, to me it is:wub:
tumblr_lajjncK0qv1qcsr0lo1_r4_500.gif

oh oh oh & this one:in_love:
sweet_smile_by_ajacqmain-d4tlzx9.gif

Last edited:
Back