huiyde.gif

hts7lc.gif

15s6cyb.gif

210ioli.gif

29fxmpj.gif

29pt98m.gif

21ngqh3.gif

Re: Michael jackson gifs

can someone make a .gif from this scene in "Thriller" for me?
right after ola asks mj "what are we gonna do now?" he gives her that dubious look. i just want his expression captured. thanks!

a still:
DVD_VIDEO-7.jpg

haha love these, great thread!

ijcsly.gif

bj.gif

:eek:

Last edited:

Phwoooar! Is it me or is it HOT in here?? haha.

I LOVE this thread. His smile, THOSE Moooves. Very nice indeed! Thanks for posting everyone, you just put the biggest smile on my face.

ooh:wub: as much as I LOVE gold pants and well :evil: other wicked gifs, this one is my favourite. Not to mention I had to download half of the net just to find this special in particular.:clapping:

I LOVE this one, looks like he's about to fall off of it! :lol: I love trampolines!!! :D:D:D

I do love them too, but since I've landed on my face once Im trying to keep myself off of them:hysterical:

I do love them too, but since I've landed on my face once Im trying to keep myself off of them:hysterical:

:shock: YEE-OOUCH!! Did you land on the trampoline or actually on the ground, LOL?! I'll definitely have my own GINORMOUS trampoline one day, but I'll also be installing a safety net around it, too... because I can be just as dumb while I'm jumping away on one. :lmao:

aww...I just realized where this is from...believe it or not I haven't watched the rehearsal footage yet, I can't bring myself to do it, but I've seen a picture of this and it said "his last smile onstage" :cry: if it hurts just seeing a few seconds I'd be a wreck after watching the entire footage

:shock: YEE-OOUCH!! Did you land on the trampoline or actually on the ground, LOL?! I'll definitely have my own GINORMOUS trampoline one day, but I'll also be installing a safety net around it, too... because I can be just as dumb while I'm jumping away on one. :lmao:
no, I didn't land ON the trampoline, no way, so be careful there;D
smilie_happy_045.gif

that must've hurt :p

i don't actually remember, because I was too astonished about the whole landing thing, and after that (damn the imagination:hysterical:) just couldn't stop laughing, it was just too silly. ppl around me were just staring, trying not to laugh, but guess was too damn hilarious.

now this is, to my opinion the dir..uhm:wild:the most wicked gif. i've seen (besides of the two "bouncing" ones:tease:)
mjjthaty3zt.gif

smilie_girl_079.gif

Back