Michael Jackson Gifs

Re: Michael jackson gifs

Those gifs are the shizzle!! they had to be from tumblr, I love what graph designers do over there, thanks!!! :woohoo::woohoo:
I just copy and paste everything I see and like to my PB account. I wish I was that creative to make one like that myself (as a lot of other designs I see on here). Michael had creative fans..:)

yes! there is this wonderful bar, the "boss" is a great fan of Michael, anyway is not a full homage to Michael 'cause there are other parts of this bar dedicated to beatles or someone else too but, it's really amazing to visiting...:yes:
Here me, with the "boss" ... (actually i'm I'm 20 pounds thinner hahaha ):cheeky:

https://ckfkja.blu.livefilestore.co...part Bar with the Boss- Zaragossa3.JPG?psid=1
..last one!
Chicas Españolas y latínas... quienes sois , nos ... conocemos??:ciao:
Royalaura20.gif
Royalaura22.gif

:scream: ...sending of my luv!:D

nalonso68;3670007 said:
yes! there is this wonderful bar, the "boss" is a great fan of Michael, anyway is not a full homage to Michael 'cause there are other parts of this bar dedicated to beatles or someone else too but, it's really amazing to visiting...:yes:
Here me, with the "boss" ... (actually i'm I'm 20 pounds thinner hahaha ):cheeky:

https://ckfkja.blu.livefilestore.com/y1mnPbP1tpaRIUu6v6PTT5a6jHVztiSTLWiv9dz1WBiF6RSJRhrq8ZWMvr2YydRALS8loNeBPEBXMSKq6iYmEnNZG1AThUwFI4Se1hbuKkJYoI/in%20a%20corner%20of%20Dangerous%20part%20Bar%20with%20the%20Boss-%20Zaragossa3.JPG?psid=1
..last one!
Royalaura20.gif
Royalaura22.gif

WOW!! So cool that you being there :D I have to go when I come back to Zaragoza. I was just for some hours for work :mello: so I could not visit much :(

I live in Barcelona, have the same nick on Hideout and I am in some FB groups like Barcelona MJ Fan MJ Club, and Jacksonicos, and so on... I belong to so many groups I forget :smilerolleyes: sometimes I go as pgapplehead :cheeky:
Im my signature there si also my Twitter, anyone in this great thread can follow me :flowers:

317ints.jpg

pg13;3669969 said:
Here another pic
2mzbjvr.jpg

And this is a bar in Rome :) Never being tho :bored2:
fd7ouv.jpg
:girl_sigh: That bar is precious! it seems to be fully dedicated to the Dangerous era, right? Ahh my Italian professor is from Rome, I'm gonna tell him to take us there once we go on a tour when we finish our lessons, HE PROMISED we'd visit Rome! :evil::evil::evil:

Chamife;3670000 said:
I just copy and paste everything I see and like to my PB account. I wish I was that creative to make one like that myself (as a lot of other designs I see on here). Michael had creative fans..:)

It's ok, I do that myself. Although I used to know how to create a few of these designs. In fact the signature I use here and a few others are my creations. I kinda lost inspiration after MJ's passing. But I'm slowly getting it back, so if you guys ever like something I carry, you can ask me.:blush: thank you though Chamife :yes:

nalonso68;3670007 said:
Royalaura20.gif
Royalaura22.gif

Tristemente no nalonso68, pero seria un gusto. :ciao: Buenisimas tus fotos!:clap:

Last edited:
Hello guys :ciao:
Siento no haber podido pasar por aquí ... me pasé de rosca (ya me entendeis las latin girls jajaja ) si quereis contactar conmigo just send me a PM .
Much l.o.v.e
Here some of my latest gifs.
Sending all my love to all of U!:cheeky:
Os envío todo mi cariño muacks! :smilerolleyes:
th_childmakingcesar2.gif
childmakingcesar3.gif

childmakingcesar1.gif
childmakingcesar4.gif

4alegria.gif

Back