Michael Jackson "Immortal" Album Announcement

Wow! i like Jam and Earth song! amazing the accapella stuff :) also they dont care about us is a bit to much i think to listen too its good for the show but not for listening in the car or something.. dont like man in the mirror they shouldnt change it :p

Wow, I might actually get this. I'll Be There sounds amazing.

I think this will truely be a great release.

The songs sound so frsh and crisp. I can't wait to hear the full songs!

I have already ordered both editions! :lol:

Rihanna's "Talk That Talk" leaked! More than a week before the officail release. That is great thing for Immortal.

Here is the link for her album:

Link removed, but you can find it everywhere now.

What do you think? Can Immortal beat Rihanna and become first #1 MJ album in this decade? I think it can!

Last edited:
You should remove that link, mate. It's not allowed to post such.

Rihanna is not so popular anymore is she?

She has had her 15 minutes of fame.

Rihanna is not so popular anymore is she?

She has had her 15 minutes of fame.

She currently has number one hit on US Billboard Hot 100. And her new album is coming out November, 21. 2011. Just like Immortal.

She currently has number one hit on US Billboard Hot 100. And her new album is coming out November, 21. 2011. Just like Immortal.
Oh, Rihanna is very popular.

Anyway, IMMORATAL should've leaked by now then!

^ How can you be so certain? You are saying as If you can see the future... MJ is way more famous than Rihanna and don't forget that Rihanna still hasn't had a No 1 album yet, so there is a good possibilty that MJ could hit No 1.

Immortal will not beat Rihanna in the charts.

Have you listen her album? I just did and I think it is weak (I don't like her, so that's maybe why I said that) but I think her previous albums "Loud" and "Good Girl Gone Bad" were much better and those albums didn't peak at #1.

The album can´t beat Rihanna. She has singles on the market. Immortal is a soundtrack for the show. At this time the show is only in USA. So in the USA there is some promotion because of the show and report about it. In other countries people (generell public) don`t know that there is a album from MJ.

So I think the album will go well and sell over the years because there is a show going around the world, but I don´t think it will go so high in the charts with the release worl-wide. But it will sell well over the years in many countries.

Rihanna's album is really terrible. Immortal won't beat it, though. :(

Immortal will most likely leak by Friday.

Have you listen her album? I just did and I think it is weak (I don't like her, so that's maybe why I said that) but I think her previous albums "Loud" and "Good Girl Gone Bad" were much better and those albums didn't peak at #1.

She's weak and I don't care for her music, but reality is she's a current star with singles, videos, radio play etc. and she's here to promote her stuff while Michael isn't. Compared to Michael, on the long term she's a flash in the pan, but right now she is one of the most popular current artists.

I agree with Annita, Immortal will do well, but more on a long term than being a high-charting album immediately. Also I am a bit afraid that with the trial and everything the general public may be in a "MJ-overload" mood right now.

Immortal won't beat rhianna, I can guarantee that. Sad but true. Rhianna is able to promote with music, videos, performances etc and she is a hot artist right now. It wouldn't be the first time an artist had their greatest successes with material that isn't musically their best imo. immortal has limited options imo compared to rhianna.

Last edited:
Rihanna will appear on X Factor UK next week, that's kind of a guaranteed top 10 single/album. And anyway do you really think a remix/soundtrack album will beat a new studio album?

I have pre-ordered mine. That's a lot of new releases for Nov 21. Nobody beat me up but I don't know if will get another #1 MJ Album. I don't mean to offend anyone. I just think it's hard now. I just want it to do well overall.

Rihanna will appear on X Factor UK next week, that's kind of a guaranteed top 10 single/album. And anyway do you really think a remix/soundtrack album will beat a new studio album?

You have a good pont there

Attention everyone we have to make sure MJ's album debuts at #1 on all music charts please pre-order the album now if you haven't and tell your friends & family to do the same and if you can try to buy multiple copies.

Thank You all and good night ;)

Do you really think it'll leak? I'm not so sure after 'Michael' leaking. But then again, everything about that album was wrong

I really like Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu. It is great. You Are Not Alone is not so great.

Do you really think it'll leak? I'm not so sure after 'Michael' leaking. But then again, everything about that album was wrong

It will leak no matter what. Sony can't do much about that. I doubt they will even try to stop it.

Back