Michael Jackson "Immortal" Album Announcement

If a little segment of a rap from Monster is on the album I don't see what harm that will do.

I mean aren't some of you a little to fanatic about those songs??

It's about the principal and respect for Michael as an artist.

I think there may be a mistakes in the Amazon listing. I have seen clips of the Cirque show uploaded on YouTube. The song preceeding Thriller is Threatened for sure. The only segment of Monster included is that one line from 50 cents' rap. I don't see how Monster is included in the album, but not Threatened; unless, the album is not really soundtrack to the show.

And, no Dangerous? Dangerous is part of the Heartbreak Hotel/Smooth Criminal/ In the Closet/ Dangerous medley. And, no Beat It or Billie Jean? I'm offically confused.

Exactly , Monster is not really on the show and Im pretty sure the CD is the soundtrack to the show, so I can't see Monster being on the album...........

MOD NOTE THREAD CLEANED
There will be NO casico song debates in this thread or talks of boycotting MJ Albums in this thread.
Take any such dicussion to the appropriate forum (Controversy) and thread. Thanks

If that tracklist for double disk in Germany is correct and ..
If you dont like the song "Monster" then dont buy the double disk from Amazon Germany - Its that simple

MOD NOTE THREAD CLEANED
There will be NO casico song debates in this thread or talks of boycotting MJ Albums in this thread.
Take any such dicussion to the appropriate forum (Controversy) and thread. Thanks

If that tracklist for double disk in Germany is correct and ..
If you dont like the song "Monster" then dont buy the double disk from Amazon Germany - Its that simple

Amazon.de is the German Amazon site, not French. You deleted my messages yet left the messages responding to me. I didn't even raise the topic of "Cascio" tracks. I simply said that I would not buy the product if certain songs were included. I didn't even give a reason. It seems that the level of reactionary censorship is a little out of hand here.

Amazon.de is the German Amazon site, not French. You deleted my messages yet left the messages responding to me. I didn't even raise the topic of "Cascio" tracks. I simply said that I would not buy the product if certain songs were included. I didn't even give a reason. It seems that the level of reactionary censorship is a little out of hand here.

Thank you I edited the posts to reflect Germany so as not to cause confusion. I also deleted the posts responding that I missed - Stella , if your post just stated "you" would not buy the album it would have remained, but you stated " Then We will boycott" so its not fair to misrespresent the reason for deleting it.

Song Interpret Länge Preis
1. Workin' Day And Night (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson 3:36 Nicht verfügbar
2. The Immortal Intro (Immortal Version) The Jackson 5;Michael Jackson;Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson 3:07 Nicht verfügbar
3. Childhood (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson 4:35 Nicht verfügbar
4. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson 3:07 Nicht verfügbar
5. Dancing Machine/Blame It On The Boogie (Immortal Version) The Jackson 5;The Jacksons;Michael Jackson 4:49 Nicht verfügbar
6. This Place Hotel (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson 2:08 Nicht verfügbar
7. Smooth Criminal (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson 1:59 Nicht verfügbar
8. Dangerous (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson 2:41 Nicht verfügbar
9. The Jackson 5 Medley (Immortal Version) Jackson 5 3:45 Nicht verfügbar
10. Speechless/Human Nature (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson 3:18 Nicht verfügbar
11. Is It Scary/Threatened (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson;Rockwell;Michael Jackson featuring 50 Cent 5:05 Nicht verfügbar
12. Thriller (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson 3:32 Nicht verfügbar
13. You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson;Michael Jackson and Siedah Garrett 6:07 Nicht verfügbar
14. Beat It/State Of Shock (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson;The Jacksons and Mick Jagger 3:09 Nicht verfügbar
15. Jam (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson 2:37 Nicht verfügbar
16. Planet Earth/Earth Song (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson 4:04 Nicht verfügbar
17. They Don't Care About Us (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson 3:36 Nicht verfügbar
18. I'll Be There (Immortal Version) Jackson 5 1:53 Nicht verfügbar
19. Immortal Megamix: Can You Feel It/Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough/Billie Jean/Black Or White (Immortal Version) The Jacksons;Michael Jackson 9:09 Nicht verfügbar
20. Man In The Mirror (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson 4:17 Nicht verfügbar

From Amazon.de

11. Is It Scary/Threatened (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson;Rockwell;Michael Jackson featuring 50 Cent 5:05 Nicht verfügbar

Monster is included but they decided not to mention it on the tracklist. Clever! I know it's only a little snippet but anyway.. They could easily done the album without that "questionable" song. Totally unnecessary..

I am soo looking forward to 11. Is It Scary/Threatened (Immortal Version) Michael Jackson;Rockwell;Michael Jackson featuring 50 Cent 5:05 Nicht verfügbar !!!

Is It Scary and Threatened are great songs. - Is It Scary being one of my favorites at the moment.

Can't wait for this release. And a little rap sequence by 50 Cent will not destroy my fun.

As excited as I can get for a remix album, I still am appalled that they would put that on the album. So what if it's a snippet? It's still there.

I don't mind the rap that much, however I do have an issue with it saying, "Michael Jackson feat. 50 Cent". I hope it isn't listed on the album that way.

I just went to the show tonight. I loved it. I never heard 50 cent rap. Unless it was really fast I just didn't hear it so. I am getting the cd.

I just went to the show tonight. I loved it. I never heard 50 cent rap. Unless it was really fast I just didn't hear it so. I am getting the cd.

It's not the whole rap.. It's just the line "The king has risen" repeated few times along with "aww" and "ha" screams from Monster during the Bat sequence right before Threatened starts. It's very short snippet.

I'm buying the album too (both versions), I'm just saying that it's totally unnecessary.

It's not the whole rap.. It's just the line "The king has risen" repeated few times along with "aww" and "ha" screams from Monster during the Bat sequence right before Threatened starts. It's very short snippet.

I'm buying the album too (both versions), I'm just saying that it's totally unnecessary.

I see. I was trying to watch and listen to everything I could. I get distracted easily lol.

The immortal mega mix is available to buy on amazon uk from 1st november (89p)

With the deluxe version and the regular version, will they chart separately? Or will the sales of both count as the same album on the charts?

Good question. Anybody any idea?
I had the same question over thriller25th (I think there was 3 version)

With the deluxe version and the regular version, will they chart separately? Or will the sales of both count as the same album on the charts?

It all counts together, it is the same album. It was always like that. For example Lady Gaga's last album had 5 different versions.

Play.com has the album down as a CD and DVD deluxe version. What's the DVD??

Only a little RAP by 50 cents will not harm the album and the remix.
Take it easy!

OnirMJ;3521443 said:

Monster is included but they decided not to mention it on the tracklist. Clever! I know it's only a little snippet but anyway.. They could easily done the album without that "questionable" song. Totally unnecessary..

The King of Pop's new upcoming album Immortal is #4 on the Amazon Best Seller's R&B charts and on the Top 10 iTunes What's Hot charts today

So let's make sure Immortal has a very successful debut at #1 on all music charts around the world so go pre-order Immortal right now if you can't pre-order it please make sure you buy the album on the first week of release

Thank You so much !

Links below to pre-order Immortal

iTunes: http://bit.ly/rxd4lt
Amazon: http://amzn.to/sSYYVK
SONY: http://bit.ly/ref3DC
BestBuy: http://bit.ly/uOl5dP
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/tRROr7

Is the Megamix with Black Or White shorter than the actual live version? Sounds like it.

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Is the Megamix with Black Or White shorter than the actual live version? Sounds like it.

Yes it is. It's probably single version or radio version. CD version will be 9 min long.

Back