Michael Jackson "Immortal" Album Announcement

That's the same tracklist as the iTunes deluxe, which is 27 tracks also.

I have just pre-ordered the deluxe from iTunes - and it is also 27 tracks!

ALSO - Immortal Megamix is NOW available on iTunes!!! - Just bought is. - Still downloading, so haven't heard it yet - but can't wait. :lol:

It is not the real tracklist. There is no Will You Be There which is in the Cirque show, but there is Monster which is not in the show! Also why would The Love You Save be twice:

10. J5 Medley: I Want You Back/ABC/The Love You Save (Immortal Version)
11. Human Nature/Speechless (Immortal Version)
12. Jackson 5, The - The Love You Save

The only real tracklist is the one from michaeljackson.com.

Disc: 1
1. Workin Day And Night (Immortal Version)
2. The Immortal Intro (Immortal Version)
3. Childhood (Immortal Version)
4. Wanna Be Startin Somethin (Immortal Version)
5. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) (Immortal Version)
6. Dancing Machine/Blame It On The Boogie (Immortal Version)
7. Ben (Immortal Version)
8. This Place Hotel (Immortal Version)
9. Smooth Criminal (Immortal Version)
10. Dangerous (Immortal Version)
11. The Mime Segment: (I Like) The Way You Love Me/Speed Demon/Another Part Of Me (Immortal Version)
12. The Jackson 5 Medley (Immortal Version)
13. Speechless/Human Nature (Immortal Version)
14. Is It Scary/Threatened (Immortal Version)
15. Thriller (Immortal Version)

Disc: 2
1. You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Immortal Version)
2. Beat It/State Of Shock (Immortal Version)
3. Jam (Immortal Version)
4. Planet Earth/Earth Song (Immortal Version)
5. Scream/Little Susie (Immortal Version)
6. Gone Too Soon (Immortal Version)
7. They Don't Care About Us (Immortal Version)
8. Will You Be There (Immortal Version)
9. I ll Be There (Immortal Version)
10. Immortal Megamix: Can You Feel It/Don't Stop Til You Get Enough/Billie Jean/Black Or White (Immortal Version)
11. Man In The Mirror (Immortal Version)
12. Remember The Time/Bad (Immortal Version)

There is no Monster, only a short snippet during 14. Is It Scary/Threatened (Immortal Version) according to the live show footage. Also there is only two versions of the album, standard and deluxe.

If WYBT stands for Will You Be There:
'Will You Be There' will be on all Deluxe Edition Albums.

(Don't like those acronyms ;))

If WYBT is on the japaneese version of the deluxe edition - then please someone give me a link where it can be bought! :lol:

Ahh - yeah - I'll try google translater.

I brought the Megamix from iTunes, so if I pre-order the full album will it subtract the value of the megamix?

I brought the Megamix from iTunes, so if I pre-order the full album will it subtract the value of the megamix?
Yes once you download the album iTunes will refund you for the Megamix it did that for me when I pre-ordered the "Michael" album so I'm sure it's still the same

Why is Billie Jean so different in the megamix? The live version from the Immortal tour is SO much better!

Billie Jean is just too fast and yes i am aware they probably felt they had to do this for tempo consistency with the others, the key to the slickness of the track is how it's rock steady and looping and the track is at the perfect tempo on the record. Listen to how fast the guitar lick is going and how the bass is just racing, it just feels cheap. The best thing about that is hearing his vocals a bit louder, really makes me want an acapela of that song :) The high hat is just badly placed in don't stop till you get enough it needs to tie into beat 4 which will give the whole thing so much more funk. The synth stabs needs to be felt more in can you feel it aswell, because the whole thing feels abit dry texture wise. It's on ok mix though, and i'm glad they are making the album, and may well buy it :) Just think that mix could be stronger thats all.

I'm not really a remix type a guy but I'm really looking forward to this. :)

I agree and on the live shows they have a longer drum beat which sounds much more natural. It's not really the musical tapestry for the show when it's different.

Can someone rip these snippets into one mp3?

Those snippetsd are AMAZING !!!!

Now I truely can't wait for this to be released!

Love the snippets, this should be a nice little album to keep us going till the next major MJ project.

Back