Michael Jackson Impersonator //MAYBE BEST YOU HAVE SEEN //

Its my first attendance like that of course i don't have experience like other big impersonators but it will get much better^^

:clapping: i think it was REALLY GOOD to be your first attendance.

i would have piss my pants or fell flat on my face...

keep trying your best and keep us updated on your improvement!
*thumbs up* goodjob, brotha!

He's a great dancer..and I'm not trying to compare him to MJ or anything
but MJ cannot be imitated, I don't believe in "Great impersonators" because it's just impossible. So I try to look at him as someone who wants to keep MJ's spirit alive.

He is too slow compared to Michael. The movements are not the same. When you look at him you kind of expecting him to be more flexible but obviously his body cannot do it. But the guy tried, good for him.
I certainly agree with you. He's very talented though. But, his movements are a bit slower and he doesn't "feel" the music.

:yes:

are you guys talking about Valentino or about me ? :D

Don't wanna offend any impersonator's/tribute artists & their fans whosoever, but me personally, I'm not keen on impersonators.

I don't think that guy was good.... Earnest Valentino is definetely the best mj impersonator!

First thing i want to clear is my toe stand . I couldn't do it right because of shoes ...I don't have professional shoes which are stronger at toes.

Second about other impersonators and tribute artist .

E Cassanova .He looks like MJ but he does everything on wrong side ... my oppinion is that if you do something , in this case imitating , do right.If MJ did something on one side you do it at that side also .... But yea considering his entire performance ... he is good ..

Navi ... im really really not impressed by him ... his dance is really bad comparing to E Cassanova ... only thing that is good at him is that he has big team behind him + he has big experience since he is doing every day show ....

If you want best MJ dance ... its Ramady ... french teacher ... nobody dance better than him ... besides Michael .... Ramady is really one of best dancers i have ever seen .

Best impersonator for me is Ernest Valentino .... but again ... his dance could be a bit better .... But tho he is my favourite :)

Just to clear one thing considering my show .... Im dancing bout 6 years now and i have in total like 6 performances in front of people ....
This performance here was like my first performance in front of somebody (here it was on TV in front of 4.5 mil people )

AT END ....

NOBODY MOVES LIKE MICHAEL AND NOBODY WILL EVER BE LIKE HIM !!
SO PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT .... Its like saying night doesn't go after day ...

Peace :)

Hi! I'm new to this community. I'm happy to have found this group of Michael Jackson lovers to talk endlessly with about MJ, because without that I don't know where I'd channel all this energy...all this disappointment, and hurt, and love, and longing I've got rattling around in my head and heart. That being said, for Michael's would be 51st birthday this past August, I was in Vegas to see the "Vegas Loves Michael Jackson" tribute show. (It was my first time there, I went for Michael) All of the main headline shows from the strip participated, each performing one Michael Jackson song. They acknowledged during the show that no one could touch Michael's 'version' of his songs, and that the performances were only their interpretations of his music. In other words, they were apologizing for the general lack of talent in comparison to MJ. In my opinion, there are a lot of talented artists out there, but their work can generally be 'covered' with success. Not Michael's his voice, style, and execution were so unique, and he wrote his songs to fit his style. When others do it, it lacks that magic spark that MJ has about him. The show was still great & fun because they were tributing Michael, and the love generated in that concert hall was so amazing. My favorite act was probably Terry Fator, this ventriloquist who does singing impressions of different pop stars. He performed the Girl is mine with a puppet that looked like Paul McCartney and he really sounded like MJ and McCartney. They also some high school band students play Smooth Criminal on Violin & Cello and stuff. It was so cute! The violin solos for the "I don't know!" part in falsetto sounded just like MJ singing...there was also an 11 year old who plays Simba in the Lion King show, and he came and did Dancing Machine. He had a good voice & was an excellent dancer. They did a pretty good mix of songs too, and even included "They Don't Care About Us", "Give In To Me", and "Dirty Diana." Later in the week, I went to "American Superstars," a show that features impersonators of various stars including Elvis, Tim McGraw, Etc. the Michael impersonator ended the show. And like I've seen many of you say, he lacked energy. He couldn't keep up with the music. He was a decent dancer, but he got out of breath easily and didn't really sing all the words. I still got all excited when he appeared in Billie Jean attire! After the show he put a scarf over his mouth and nose (like the mask Michael sometimes wore in public) and came out for people to take pics with him. With the bottom half of his face hidden he looked JUST LIKE MIKE! I got all giddy & got to shake his hand. I know it wasn't really Michael Jackson, just a knock off, but just being in front of a live person who resembled made my whole body shake. Imagine if it had been the REAL Michael Jackson. I'd probably fain when our skin made contact! Ah! Bottom line: Michael has this magic, this energy, this ability to BE THE MUSIC, that no one can ever imitate or recreate. Impersonators are a sad reminder of the fact that we've lost most of the light from this world when Michael left us.

Congratulations to you. VIRUS I like how you have Michael dancing on one leg and constantly "pushing" this guy off the stage. I look at it for minutes every time you post. Thanks for making my day.

woow Drako is that you on the vid!??
:punk:
This impersonator is REALLY good, and frankly the best I'VE ever seen.
While watching it I realized that as much as it was Michael who was damn hawt, it was also his dance..
Gotta say that this impersonator -got-those-moves- :wild:

aaand ofcourse nothing compairs to Michael Jackson himself, but that is not the case in this topic..
for an impersonator - I think this one is very good.

Back