Michael Jackson in Sunflower Heaven

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted already, but here was LMP's reaction to all the craziness going on (before the flowers were delivered)

This was posted on Facebook, Thursday, May 13.

Lisa Marie Presley: Holy unintentional shit storm .... :/ 26 minutes ago

So lisa marie has a a facebook too?

TMZ have no limits. This title sounds horrible. Will it ever stop?
LMP is a sunflower girl.... . this is how I gonna call her. LMP I think would not want such low stories from tabloids about her father grave.
What flower Elvis liked, anybody knows?

Regardless of what you think of LMP, what is so wrong about a bunch of beautiful sunflowers being around Michael's resting place? He's in the news now because of it, and at least it's not some other stupid lie that is bad about him, no?

Regardless of what you think of LMP, what is so wrong about a bunch of beautiful sunflowers being around Michael's resting place? He's in the news now because of it, and at least it's not some other stupid lie that is bad about him, no?

I agree

Don't know, I would have thought so.

The brothers went to visit for their reality show but they went to the wrong cemetery first.

Wait.... they went... to the WRONG cementery?
are you serious????? They did that????

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

In the Jackson brothers' show there was a portion that showed the car/suv with the brothers on the freeway going to FL. Problem was there are several FL cemeteries in the LA area, and the film showed the incorrect FL exit name. In the end, the brothers were at Holly Terrace. So who knows how that freeway sign ended up in the show, darn poor editing if nothing else.

In the Jackson brothers' show there was a portion that showed the car/suv with the brothers on the freeway going to FL. Problem was there are several FL cemeteries in the LA area, and the film showed the incorrect FL exit name. In the end, the brothers were at Holly Terrace. So who knows how that freeway sign ended up in the show, darn poor editing if nothing else.
:doh:

aahh... well..... :(

They know where Michael is laid to rest, i think the editor made a mistake by putting in a shot of the wrong exit-sign.

Wait.... they went... to the WRONG cementery?
are you serious????? They did that????

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

oh you don't remember? it was all over the forum in December. Apparently, they informed the FL people that they were coming, only they were several hours late. It turned out they went to the wrong Forest Lawn first. Go figure.

I never understand why a woman express her "womans fury" to her ex after 4 years of their separation. after her other failed relationships with different boyfriends, fiance and husbands, she only bashed and despised this marrage, oh, cause he was the only one who was accused of child molestation at that time.

No. I think that was because she loved him the most out of all of her husbands and boyfriends. I know it sounds strange, but sometimes love and hate lie very close next to one another and the more passionate the love is the more passionate the 'hate' will become when things go wrong and you are hurt. But this was never real 'hate' on LMP's part, she was just hurt and wanted to get back at Michael for pushing her away IMO. Yeah, she wasn't a class act in her interviews around 2003 and I don't say MJ fans should love her. But she genuinely loved Michael (and still does), that's hard to deny IMO.

No. I think that was because she loved him the most out of all of her husbands and boyfriends. I know it sounds strange, but sometimes love and hate lie very close next to one another and the more passionate the love is the more passionate the 'hate' will become when things go wrong and you are hurt.

So very true. This is exactly what I have wanted to say, I believe this is the case with her too.

But please, Now lets just keep the topic on how nice it is for Michael to be surrounded by such a beautiful array of flowers. :flowers:

No. I think that was because she loved him the most out of all of her husbands and boyfriends. I know it sounds strange, but sometimes love and hate lie very close next to one another and the more passionate the love is the more passionate the 'hate' will become when things go wrong and you are hurt. But this was never real 'hate' on LMP's part, she was just hurt and wanted to get back at Michael for pushing her away IMO. Yeah, she wasn't a class act in her interviews around 2003 and I don't say MJ fans should love her. But she genuinely loved Michael (and still does), that's hard to deny IMO.
This. :yes:

I disagree with this.

i want you the next time to give all these excuses to Grace because she was expressing "employer fury"...and Oprah because she was expressing her "former abused child fury" and Uri Giller because he has " religoius man fury" and Jermaine because he was mad nice brother who has a "brother fury" and Shamuly because he has " a dumbed friend fury"
and Latoya because she had an "ignored sister Fury" and Brain Oxman because he also had a former lawyer fury....

you people have double standars for everything ...we used to bash every person who said one bad word about MJ even Senedon asked Lisa to testified against MJ because he found her harsh words very conviencing to the jury...

all what you said in your fourm for years was only pure lies ,,, defending MJ here is only against those who have different religion or darker colour !!

Enough with the negativity now. We understand that some of you have less than favourable views of LMP, which is totally your right, but please don't keep posting it over and over in the same thread, it's getting tiresome. Thanks.

Final warning, give it up now please.

Everyone please stay on topic and everyone please refrain from attacking other members.

This thread is still going off topic. Please stay on topic.

Now lets just keep the topic on how nice it is for Michael to be surrounded by such a beautiful array of flowers. :flowers:

^ After all this, It still continues.

Thread closed. :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back