Michael Jackson Memorial Forest Has Been Established in Turkey

wow. that's two countries' forests. Russia and Turkey. MJ gave to the earth. now the earth is giving back to him.

Yes, it's very fitting that they would do that for him. I'm very happy to hear this. I hope that others will follow suit. :clapping:

so happy sangs

i1h9vm.gif
i1h9vm.gif
Hello, my baby Hello, my honey Hello, my ragtime gal Send me a kiss by wire Baby, my hearts on fire If you refuse me

so happy sangs

i1h9vm.gif
i1h9vm.gif
Hello, my baby Hello, my honey Hello, my ragtime gal Send me a kiss by wire Baby, my hearts on fire If you refuse me

:lol: ^^What the hell is that?! :hysterical: I liked how Michigan Frog sang it on Looney Tunes better..hahaha!!!! Oh that made my morning. Off to work!

wow. that's two countries' forests. Russia and Turkey. MJ gave to the earth. now the earth is giving back to him.

I'm so proud of them. What an amazing way to pay tribute to our Michael and spread his message to generations ahead.
I'm also deeply moved that I read about this on Earth Day. Dear fellow fans from Turkey, THANK YOU.

Excellent, there could be other similar projects all over the world, especially in terms of protecting wildlife and countryside.

Back