Michael Jackson Memorial Munich ♥

................I surely will sign it,supporting it already♥

Haha, funny thing really. The memorial is actually for the Italian Renaissance composer Orlando di Lasso. (composed some awesome choral works for the clergy!)

But i'm sure he wouldn't mind another legend borrowing the same spot! ;)

On German forums there are pics updated of it almost daily. The dedication of the fans there is amazing. They take care of it on a regular basis, adding new things, putting up with haters and not letting them ruin things. Thanks, you guys :cry:

P.S. I love the irony that the youtube video is blocked in Germany! :rolleyes2: (Sony, agghgh! They block everything here that has a moment of music :angry:)

Michael Jackson Collage In Bavaria, Germany
April 05, 2024
Fans in Bavaria, Germany showed their love of Michael Jackson by arranging this photo collage and flowers on the pedestal of a monument dedicated to classical musical composer Orlando-di-Lasso. Michael often talked about his love of classical music, including composers Claude Debussy and Tchaikovsky.

Yeah, it‘s in front of the Bayerische Hof hotel in Munich. Michael usually always stayed in that hotel when he was in Munich. Amazing memories!! ❤️❤️❤️

There‘s also a memorial for Michael in Budapest in front of the Kempinski hotel where MJ always stayed whenever he was in Budapest. The memorial is even noted on Google maps!! 👍🏻😍 I visited it last year when I was in Budapest. It‘s a tree almost right under where Michael‘s hotel windows were and the Hungarian fans have hung photos of Michael on the tree trunk, all around the tree, and have put flowers and candles on the ground around the tree. It‘s beautifully done and people seem to love and respect it too. ❤️

Yeah, it‘s in front of the Bayerische Hof hotel in Munich. Michael usually always stayed in that hotel when he was in Munich. Amazing memories!! ❤️❤️❤️

There‘s also a memorial for Michael in Budapest in front of the Kempinski hotel where MJ always stayed whenever he was in Budapest.
Oh, that's a lovely one. I posted a photo of that last year (not my photo, just one I found online).

aWFsX3RyZWUuSlBH.jpg

The 'Michael shrine' at the base of the statue of Orlando di Lasso, located at the Eastern end of Promenadeplatz.

I love this photo.
Zw.jpg

Back