Michael Jackson Pettiest Moments (video)

That was hilarious :lol: I never knew Michael and Jermaine didn't get along on the Victory tour. And Michael watching Barry Manilow, he looked so unimpressed and I don't blame him, lol!

Very good video. Thanks for posting. It's a shame that Michael and Jermaine had their issues but thankfully they made up in the end.

That was hilarious :lol: I never knew Michael and Jermaine didn't get along on the Victory tour. And Michael watching Barry Manilow, he looked so unimpressed and I don't blame him, lol!

Once I read a story from a fan who claimed to have witnessed MJ punching Jermaine in the face backstage. I don't know if true or not, but that there was tension between them is pretty much confirmed, I think.

Michael, Brooke, and ESPECIALLY Emmanuel all look unimpressed. Aw, that makes me feel bad-I love Barry.

I need a gif from 0:48 mark
"What a schmuck, back up:rollin:

1:44 :hysterical:
Also when the Michael Trapson songs started playing...
and 4:02, okay matter of fact this whole video had me DYING :rofl:
edit: At 6:53 didn't he say doggone instead of jobs gone? It's still funny lol.

That was fun to watch. Thanks for posting, respect77.

Michael didn't fire Tatiana, though. His management (Frank DiLeo) did without his knowledge. And according to LaVelle Smith he didn't even care that she was fired. He didn't have a problem with the kiss incident at all, but she was simply an employee of the show so he didn't care when she was replaced afterwards.

Haha Hilarious video! Thank you for sharing Respect. I love that shoutout to Jermaine during the Grammy's. Lol, Mike was the man

Michael didn't fire Tatiana, though. His management (Frank DiLeo) did without his knowledge. And according to LaVelle Smith he didn't even care that she was fired. He didn't have a problem with the kiss incident at all, but she was simply an employee of the show so he didn't care when she was replaced afterwards.

She sure was looking really sexy and alluring in that show though lol.

Michael didn't fire Tatiana, though. His management (Frank DiLeo) did without his knowledge.

MJ liked to hide these kind of confrontational decisions behind other people and act like he had nothing to do with them. But if Tatiana was fired I am sure that was because MJ wanted it so.

Last edited:
MJ liked to hide these kind of confrontational decisions behind other people and act like he had nothing to do with them. But if Tatiana was fired I am sure that was because MJ wanted it so.

And alternatively if Michael still wanted her on the tour, then she would've stayed on the tour.

Yeah, he didn't like firing people personally, but sending his people to do
it for him instead. Perhaps Michael wanted to avoid confrontations at all cost.

Yeah, he didn't like firing people personally, but sending his people to do
it for him instead. Perhaps Michael wanted to avoid confrontations at all cost.
LOL, yeah I think he may have done things that way because he wanted to avoid confrontation, and also because if he did it in person and someone broke down crying or something he may not have been able to go through with the firing himself.

Saw Tatiana a few years ago and she said in the interview that it really wasn't true that she was fired because of the kiss (even tho SHE said it herself for years).
She said it was bc after the crazy screaming and applause at MSG, her agent demanded a ton of money for her to continue the tour. So they let her go. Ha.

I never felt Michael had a problem with her kissing him bc he could hear that audience roar too-he loves things that are crowd pleasers- but she wasn't worth a big pay raise with Sheryl already in the show.

^But Michael wouldn't tell Tatiana's agent in person she wasn't worth paying more money when Sheryl could be in double duty, would he? His people did that kind of "dirty job" if you know what I mean.

I lost it when the Don't Touch My Hair somg came out and Michael looked pissed that woman was doing his hair. :rofl: And about Barry Manilow, I don't blame him either, as a showman himself Michael was used to showmanship. Even Rick James got bored. :p

Saw Tatiana a few years ago and she said in the interview that it really wasn't true that she was fired because of the kiss (even tho SHE said it herself for years).
She said it was bc after the crazy screaming and applause at MSG, her agent demanded a ton of money for her to continue the tour. So they let her go. Ha.

I never felt Michael had a problem with her kissing him bc he could hear that audience roar too-he loves things that are crowd pleasers- but she wasn't worth a big pay raise with Sheryl already in the show.

I always had the feeling he felt put on the spot by it - cause he ran, lol.

tumblr_n8d4ziuOVD1t4dvpko3_500.gif

Does anyone know where i can watch rehersal footage from Bad?
its at end of video 10:00-10:13

I love this video :D and yea the doll it's creepy

do you know which concert it is at 5.50ish when the girl sings michael's line?

I love this video :D and yea the doll it's creepy

do you know which concert it is at 5.50ish when the girl sings michael's line?
I don't see a doll. Where???

The concert is the Brunei show-saw an argument about this on another forum where they say she is singing the proper lines according to the album-I went back and listened and they're right-it's the way this vid is cut.
Maybe Michael is glaring at something over her shoulder. :)

Back