Michael Jackson show in Cork, Ireland

decy

Proud Member
October 3rd in the Everyman Palce in Cork Ireland,,

Great venue,,holds 650 people,,

afterparty in the club next door with all MJ tunes afterwards,,

still in planning stages,, will have it up and running soon

This is bein run by ME and not a promotions company trying to cash in on michaels death

more details will follow

hmm interesting, keep me posted,heard rumours about something happeneing in Ireland, not sure what to do, fly to Dublin then train to Cork, or fly to Cork then train to Dublin???

THE SHOW WILL BE CALLED MICHAEL JACKSON ''REMEMBER THE TIME''

venue confirmed for 3d october,,

tickets between 20-25 euro,, on sale soon

all the performers are mj fans

performers so far include myself,,who some will know from them mj project in dublin last year

''HEAT'' a 2 piece female duo (sisters) they are EXCELLENT

Proffessional dancers from a cork dance school

i am auditioning more performers and more will be included,,,im still awaiting news from a performer in the UK who will truly make this show an unforgettable experience,,,more details will soon follow

ill keep ye all updated

spread the word,,

MJ FOREVER

Best bus between Dublin and Cork. And fly to Cork if you can, since the event is in Cork. But if you find a flight to Dublin, it's easy to get to Cork by bus :)

thanks, Im from Dublin and have family in Cork, so Im well used to travelling up and down, Im living in london at the moment though so just need to figure out if I want to spend more time in Cork or Dublin when I come over fro the event.

Md productions from britains got talent now added to the set list,,

gnna be a cracker of a show

wow, I would certainly go to this, how I would love to, but I'm moving to the US in a few weeks' time.....
I'm sure you'll do an excellent job.

OMG I just got tingles? Something I can actually go to! I'm hoping I'll be there. Thanks for posting!

im very happy wit the response on this,,,,im putting a lot of work into it and NO ONE will be dissapointed

MJ FOREVER

OH FRIG, id love to go to this, only i live in co-armagh. lol rage.
i might check and see if a few friends would go. quite a few of my friends a BIG MJ fans like myself.
gosh, you really are puttin tons of work into this, im sure it will be brill!!

Where can we get the tickets and all the info???? Wow I can't wait i really want to go but I don't know if my Hubby will be ok with it seeing as i have to go to scotland on oct 10th.. please keep your fingers crossed.

Danny Oliver now added to set list,,,can it get any better than this?????

the show of the year i guarantee that

Back