Michael Jackson: The Experience - Discussion News And Updates Thread

Re: 'Michael Jackson: The Experience' DELAYED + Cover art - UPDATES Pg1 [Merged]

From what I've seen of the new technologies (Kinect and Move), I think this game will be awesome on xbox's Kinect. No need for controllers...it will just sense your body movements.

Re: 'Michael Jackson: The Experience' DELAYED + Cover art - UPDATES Pg1 [Merged]

If it makes a huge success, hopefully we will get more MJ games

Official Advertisement for MJ The Experience, now on MJ's Facebook page and MichaelJackson.com!

Also, Sony has created a separate page for The Experience on Facebook. Make sure to join! Official release day is Nov 23rd 2010.

http://www.facebook.com/MichaelJacksonTheExperience?v=wall

Last edited:

Last edited:

Looks good. This is so bittersweet...Can't help but wonder how MJ would have done this.

The commercial is pretty tame, except when MJ appears.

Looking forward to getting this.

Looks good. This is so bittersweet...Can't help but wonder how MJ would have done this.

The commercial is pretty tame, except when MJ appears.

Looking forward to getting this.

Pfft MJ's not even in the game!

Thanks for posting the trailer. After seeing it, I'm not really interested in the game. I just don't get the concept of dancing with a Wii remote.

This is nice and all, but one has to wonder, where were the MJ-inspired dance games two years ago? Michael Jackson is no longer a human being, he's become a business, which is quite sad considering everything that has went down in recent years. Also, I wonder who did the motion capture, because watching the trailers and gameplay footage from conferences and such, some of the moves are really off.

I'm getting it for the Wii, I don't mind holding the controller as I'm used to it since I play Just Dance and Wii Fit games. I can't wait, how do we play it on Nintendo DS though?

Why are people acting dumb?

Two years ago, was there a market for a new Michael Jackson game? There's been talk of a new game since Moonwalker came out...

Then the scandals happened....

People need to stop asking these ridiculous questions and be grateful for what they have now. Because MJ is no longer here to create new memories.

Sometimes, I just don't know what to think of some.

The trailer is amazing.

I like the commercial. It's great!

game looks great and i for one will be as happy and good as the people in the commercial:D

getting it for the PS3 along with the PS eye and PS move

UGH.. WHY OH WHY does it have to be ubisoft?! On one hand I want this game to succeed because it's Michael Jackson. But I just know it won't be a quality title, it's just a Just Dance rip off with MJ skin and I don't like him being milked that way. I wish Harmonix would have taken up the job :(

Thanks for posting the trailer. After seeing it, I'm not really interested in the game. I just don't get the concept of dancing with a Wii remote.

I don't know if you spotted it, but I was saying a similar thing earlier in this thread - 'dancing' with only 1 controller being tracked by the Wii. It can't possibly know what your other hand, legs, or even head are doing so what's the point? That's why I'm waiting for the Xbox or PS3 versions!
BTW, on the DS and PSP I think you'll play by tapping in time with the music. I don't know that for sure, but I have seen games do that before so it's possible.

161183-michael-jackson-the-experience.jpg

Last edited:

can't wait

Re: 'Michael Jackson: The Experience' DELAYED + TRAILER - UPDATES Pg1 [Merged]

For those who weren't aware, Ubisoft listed three more tracks confirmed to make the game including Smooth Criminal, Black Or White, and They Don't Care About Us.

The List Now Looks Like This:

• Bad
• Beat It
• Billie Jean
• Black or White
• Earth Song
• Smooth Criminal
• The Girl Is Mine
• They Don’t Care About Us
• Who Is It
• Workin' Day And Night

In addition to these, I can confirm the following tracks will also make the cut:

-Thriller
-Man In The Mirror
-You Rock My World
-Scream
-The Way You Make Me Feel
-You Are Not Alone
-Remember The Time

I hope PYT makes it on to the game, love that song. This game is gonna be so much fun I'm so excited. Just Dance is one of my favorite games now and I think this will be just like it since they are both put out by the same company.

After looking at the trailer, I am a bit excited, but the Wii version doesn't look particularly amazing too me, but I might buy it for the Wii anyway and get the Xbox 360 version when it comes out.

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' needs to be in there! I will be devastated if it isn't!

I loved the DS version.

DS_Frame_Badv2-noscale.jpg

DS_Frame_beat_Itv2-noscale.jpg

DS_Frame_Billie_Jeanv2-noscale.jpg

^That's no joke. It's actual screenshots from the game.

The DS & PSP game might be fun, like rythem games :D

LOL before seeing the footage, i challenged a friend for a round when he gets the game and Kinect, BUT NOW I'M SCARED!

It doesn't help either that he's a great impersonator and i can't dance for the life of me. ;-_-

I loved the DS version.

DS_Frame_Badv2-noscale.jpg

DS_Frame_beat_Itv2-noscale.jpg

DS_Frame_Billie_Jeanv2-noscale.jpg

Oh.. My.. GOD!! IT'S ELITE BEAT AGENTS MJ VERSION :wild:

Screw the console games. I'm going with this thank you very much.

Back