Re: 'Michael Jackson: The Experience' DELAYED + TRAILER - UPDATES Pg1 [Merged]

Looks like I got to get a Wii for Christmas! :D

I can't wait x3 November is going to be such a good month

*rejoice*

orifd2.gif

The date is marked on my ipod touch

It looks ok, would have preferred a moonwalker style game, still play that via emulator and only just completed it other day :lol:, its just in time for my birthday so fingers crossed someone will get it for me :happy:

Is that a hint matey? ;) :p lol

I went into my local game store today and spoke with the workers. They said that they had a chance to play the game yesterday at some game expo thing and they loved the game, they thought it was awesome :wild:

It sucks a bit that the crap version (Wii version) gets all the hype. I doubt there will be this much talk about the PS3 and 360 version which will totally own.

It sucks a bit that the crap version (Wii version) gets all the hype. I doubt there will be this much talk about the PS3 and 360 version which will totally own.

To a certain extent you're right. the mainstream public will see the Wii version hype around Christmas but the other versions of the game will be advertised in the new year, though I'm not sure they'll be advertised as much as the Wii version. Shame really.
Gamers will see information about them popping up on websites and in magazines (previews, reviews etc.), so I think there will be some attention on the PS3 and Xbox360 versions.

The worst case is for some reason the versions being released this November don't sell as well as expected, the development on the other versions may be stopped. I'm sure that won't happen, but it's a (small) possibility.

Then again if the new album performs well, and their are new videos released etc, the Xbox and PS3 versions may do better later than if they were released before all the new material is released, they could even coincide with the video releases next year?

This game will we awesome!!! I can't wait!!

Move and Kinect are rip offs. They are only there to "at least" compete with the Wii. What did you expect? Peripherals never do all that well. Heck this game would have definitely benefited from Wii Motion Plus but alas that's not to be.

I agree, this (and almost all other Wii games) would benefit from Motion Plus.

But with the MOVE and Kinect connected, the PS3 and Xbox360 are way better than the Wii in every way. MS and Sony will sell packs with these peripherals included and considering how well the Wii sold (up until a few months ago when sales plummetted and are still low) I would say that the packs will sell very well.
Not only that, but many gamers own a Wii and one of the other consoles (i.e. either PS3 or 360). My experience is they tend to use the PS3 or 360 for 'proper' gaming, while the Wii was more a casual affair. Now they can just buy the peripheral for their favourite machine and play Wii style games with the most modern graphics available on consoles. I believe many of those will upgrade.
Anyway, if you have a Wii then enjoy it. You'll be able to buy the MJ game for your system earlier than PS3 or 360.

More Michael Jackson: The Experience clips.

Michael Jackson: The Experience on DS.

Last edited:

I went into my local game store today and spoke with the workers. They said that they had a chance to play the game yesterday at some game expo thing and they loved the game, they thought it was awesome :wild:

Same here....I have a friend who's a manager of EB Games..and he went to Banff, Alberta, Canada for a game demo or whatever it's called....He sounded super excited and said the game was awesome! :punk:

Re: 'Michael Jackson: The Experience' DS video & TDCAU - UPDATES Pg1 [Merged]

The DS game looks good. It looks like you would need to concentrate on the bottom screen to play the game. I want to watch the cartoon MJ dancing on the top screen!

The DS game looks good. It looks like you would need to concentrate on the bottom screen to play the game. I want to watch the cartoon MJ dancing on the top screen!

The game looks like a blatant rip off from another game called Elite Beat Agents on the DS (aka EBA), if this game offers the same difficulty as the EBA then you won't have time to blink, let alone look at a different screen. For instance:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zutVXwwa8Rw

And yes, it is FAR more entertaining when you actually play the game. I CAN'T WAIT!!

I thought that the "DS game" finally means a game where Michael hunts D.S., saves all the people around that guy and in the end kills him.

^ Hahahahaha.

I thought that the "DS game" finally means a game where Michael hunts D.S., saves all the people around that guy and in the end kills him.

Good idea.

Now that would have been funny :lol:

Didn't see this one being posted yet.

[Youtube]gYODAd6RnXs[/Youtube]

Sooo I realllyyyy want this game!!! Gonna get it..even if it means workin day and night for it.:D

This game looks fun. I would be able to do his moves better too. Too bad I don't have a PS Move:(

thumb4.php

Does anyone know how this is going to be different comparing to 'normal' WII version of the game?

this will be a great game for the holidays

:punk:

I would play that game with passion! :evil::cheeky:

thumb4.php

Does anyone know how this is going to be different comparing to 'normal' WII version of the game?

I get Error404, can you post another link? Can you explain what was supposed to be in the picture?

forgive me for i have not read through the whole thread,so correct me if i,m wrong,so the wii version will be out in november?does it have the singing on it awell?because i heard the wii version was just the dancing,i may have heard wrong.i only have a wii.

I get Error404, can you post another link? Can you explain what was supposed to be in the picture?

Collector's Edition for Wii.

forgive me for i have not read through the whole thread,so correct me if i,m wrong,so the wii version will be out in november?does it have the singing on it awell?because i heard the wii version was just the dancing,i may have heard wrong.i only have a wii.

Hi The Wii version is dancing only.

The Xbox Kinect version is the only one that you can sing and dance at the same time hence there is no controller (your body is the controller) only a mic in your hand.

PS3 will have a dancing game using the PS move controller and a separate singing game ie a mic in your hand ie Singstar type of game.

Back